Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:03 pm
Mythi Red Panda

All these ponies are going to Cal, no questions asked, they can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to them.
She just don't speak to me anymore.
Enjoy them, love <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:04 pm
Kiara Lime
Cheyriddle4

All these ponies are going to Chey, no questions asked, she can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to her.
The ponies/familiars just don't speak to me anymore.
Enjoy them, love <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know I will take care of them! <3  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:16 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-

All these ponies are going to Moo, no questions asked, she can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to her.
Enjoy them, love <3

can't find his cert his name is swiftpaw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:22 pm
Cheyriddle4

Sindorei is going to Chey, no questions asked, full ownership. All i ask is for her and Venice to stay as lifemates
Enjoy her, love <3

Kiara Lime

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:24 pm
Kiara Lime
Cheyriddle4

Sindorei is going to Chey, no questions asked, full ownership. All i ask is for her and Venice to stay as lifemates
Enjoy her, love <3

Her and Venice will definitely stay as lifemates. I'll take good care of her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:24 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-

Venice is going to Moo, no questions asked, full ownership. All i ask is for him and Sindorei to stay as lifemates
Enjoy him, love <3

Kiara Lime

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:35 pm
Kiara Lime
Mythi Red Panda

All these ponies are going to Cal, no questions asked, they can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to them.
Enjoy them, love <3

Thank youu heart I accept!  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:39 pm
Kiara Lime
Calixita

All these ponies are going to Cal, no questions asked, she can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to her.
Enjoy them, love <3

Thank you ;.; I will take good care of her heart  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 10:55 am
Kiara Lime
-MoomoolatteCha-

Venice is going to Moo, no questions asked, full ownership. All i ask is for him and Sindorei to stay as lifemates
Enjoy him, love <3

Agreed!! ;; I'll take care of him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 10:56 am
Kiara Lime
-MoomoolatteCha-

All these ponies are going to Moo, no questions asked, she can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to her.
Enjoy them, love <3

can't find his cert his name is swiftpaw

;; <3 I'll take care of them, Accept!  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 7:25 pm
I am revoking co-owner rights due to the inability to get in contact with the co-owner, Marzipanz.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 6:41 am
-MoomoolatteCha-

This familiar is going to Moo, no questions asked, she can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to her.
The familiar just doesn't speak to me anymore.
Enjoy them, love <3

Kiara Lime

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 6:47 am
Kiara Lime
-MoomoolatteCha-

This familiar is going to Moo, no questions asked, she can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to her.
The familiar just doesn't speak to me anymore.
Enjoy them, love <3

Thank you ;A; <3 I accept.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 2:36 pm
Gifting this babe to Magna! No strings; proposed as a familiar/some sort of friend/companion to Abelie (just bc tails omg), but this gift is absolutely not contingent on that and lil prong bb can go wherever Magna decides. <33
(has never been certed; was a recent CYO delivery via Discord DM)

magnadearel

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 2:53 pm
RuIerr
Gifting this babe to Magna! No strings; proposed as a familiar/some sort of friend/companion to Abelie (just bc tails omg), but this gift is absolutely not contingent on that and lil prong bb can go wherever Magna decides. <33
(has never been certed; was a recent CYO delivery via Discord DM)

magnadearel

I accept! Thank you so much Ruler! heart Abelie is going to take the best care of her new friend!

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games