Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 8, 4, 6, 6, 7, 6, 6, 1, 4 Total: 51 (10-100)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                        There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                        The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                        In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                        And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                        Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan flew her laps happily and then waited in the air. When Balder threw the quaffle into the air, she reached out to grab it first. She wanted to get it before the other team.

Position: BLACK Chaser
                                                        AC: 12
                                                        Modifiers: +2 to steal/throw
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                        In a sky of a million stars
                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                        Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                        If a moment is all we are
                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 4, 9, 1, 6, 10, 8, 5 Total: 53 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:28 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili very nearly squealed before she listened to the captain separate them into teams and she nearly jumped onto her broom to do her laps. When the quaffle was thrown she eagerly went for it.

Position: Yellow Chaser
Modifiers: +2 to Swipe, +2 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:30 pm
I'm standing on the edge
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili grinned brighter as she grabbed the quaffle right before the other girl could and sped off towards the goals.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today

Quote:

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn
I just want some action so gimme my turn

Charlie listened to Balder and did the required laps. after he was warmed up he flew high to look for the snitch and keep an eye on the senior seeker, he was here to learn as well

Position: Seeker
                                          AC: 14 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+1 experience +1 AF1)
                                          Modifiers: +4 (Catching Quaffle) +4 (Spotting) + 2 everything else
                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          Total roll: 24 (dang boy SPOTTED)

Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy
                                          It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you
                                          It's looking like another bad comedy
                                          Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody continued her search silently.

AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Tegan flew towards the other first year. She reached out to steal the ball.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:56 pm
I'm standing on the edge
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili wobbly evaded the other chaser and kept up with her flight towards the goals.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Tegan reached out again. She tried to steal again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:12 am
User Image
User Image

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn
I just want some action so gimme my turn

Charlie lit up as he caught sight of it nearly right away! He shot after the snitch. He was going to catch it this year.

AC: 14 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+1 experience +1 AF1)
                                          Modifiers: +4 (Catching Quaffle) +4 (Spotting) + 2 everything else
                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          Total roll: 24 (dang boy SPOTTED)
                                          1/3 pursuit
                                          0/2 catching it

Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy
                                          It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you
                                          It's looking like another bad comedy
                                          Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:24 am

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was apparently going to be terrible at this today. She searched silently.

AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 am

Tegan cursed as she missed the steal. She reached out for a third time. She could do this!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:15 am
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy didn't mind going with Charlie and Melody, they were older and better than her after all. She just hoped she could keep up and she wanted to try her best. She ran her three laps and although she was panting by the end, she climbed onto her broom and took off, searching for the snitch. Both Charlie and Melody seemed to have spotted it but she ignored the little voice wondering if they really needed another seeker and kept her eyes peeled.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

H U F F L E P U F FxxS E E K E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        sharp eyesdeft dodgergreat catch
                                                        AC: 12Modifiers: +2
                                                        xx
                                                        Chasing: 0/3Spotting: 0/2
                                                        Final Roll: 11 (failed)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother team hopefuls
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:14 pm
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Quidditch Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope there's enough players, there seemed to be quite a number of people here.
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Kazu had seen the quaffle go up and waited for the newer players to go to town with it. Noting that Laili had stolen the quaffle and rushed off to the goals, Kazu decided to try and steal it. After all, he still needed to secure his spot on the team even if he thought he could stay off the team and be just fine.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: Sixth
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me

OOC:

Position: Black Team Chaser
                                                                AC: 17
                                                                Modifiers: +7 for stealing, +7 for goals
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:15 pm
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Quidditch Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope there's enough players, there seemed to be quite a number of people here.
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Kazu stole the quaffle and grinned as he raced away to the goals.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: Sixth
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me

OOC:

Position: Black Team Chaser
                                                                AC: 17
                                                                Modifiers: +7 for stealing, +7 for goals
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:45 pm
For every smile in the world
There's someone out there crying
And each time something is born
Then something dies
Still the river keeps on floating
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ third year │ halfblood

Donella tried to send a bludger Kazu's way, as the older boy had just stolen from Tegan.

OOC:
Position: Yellow Team Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

For every sunny sky
There's a sky that's grey with warning
And in the darkest night somewhere is morning
Still the wind keeps on blowing
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going
Bound together with something

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games