Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Ahmad Magdi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:30 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
DragoAhmad

Hey Ahmad! Pleased to meet you! The name's Kazu, I've been around these parts for almost 5 years now and I love seeing new guys and gals joining the guild.

Agumon is awesome! But my heart will always belong the the one and only Veemon! I assume you've been to get your first partner here in the Guild ^.^ Are you planning to join the Role-Play?

Hiya Kazu ^^ It's great to meet you too! I'm planning to get my own Agumon pretty soon, and I'll make sure to join some Role-Plays, once I know what they are. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:38 am
Hiya. How is everyone?
I'm a noob, so I'll trip up a few times.
I'm sorry.  

Marcus Aemilius Lepidus

Sparkling Senshi

10,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Gaian 50

IceWolfClaws

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:20 pm
Hi, I'm IceWolfClaws and I've seen every season of Digimon 1-6 and I'm looking forward to the new season this spring!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:21 am
Re-Introductions...

My name is Skye Lord, I have finally returned.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:14 am
Ring Ring Melody

IceWolfClaws

Skye Lord 2011

Hi there all, sorry for not coming to say hi sooner, sometimes it's easy to miss this page...anyways, welcome to DTI, I'm Lief and if you have any question feel free to ask (although by now you probably already have haha) But still I can help with most anything you might need and if i can't then we can find out who can.

Anyways, welcome and i hope you are all enjoying your time and i hope to see you around sometime!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:24 pm
Sapphire. Trying to jump into this huge guild. Waiting on my digimon to be accepted. If anyone has nay tips or can better explain this guild, please feel free.  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:18 pm
Black_Mist_Sapphire
Sapphire. Trying to jump into this huge guild. Waiting on my digimon to be accepted. If anyone has nay tips or can better explain this guild, please feel free.
First of all welcome! I am Zadok resident guild ghost and keeper of random ideas and lost right socks(If you are looking for the left sock please see a moderator. They normally have them handy)

So as for suggestions on digimon that is really based more on personality and preference. I enjoy Beast and Virus digimon because their design is nice in my opinion. So I would suggest getting rid of Demi-veemon's normal dragon route and going with a more carnal monster beast theme. But that is simply my style. The best thing for you to do is to go and read through out TP shop where you digivolve to the next stage and then look through DMA which is out primary hub for digivolution.

As to the size of the guild, we are totally in a bit of a rebuilding stage and your opinion, participation, and skills are likely of use in this guild. We look really big, but the actual number of people who still hang out and such is pretty small. We do have lots of forums and history and such that you might enjoy exploring and becoming acquaintanced with.

Finally I apologize for and poor grammar or misspellings in my text. I tend to write backwards.

It really is great to see a new face around here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 am
Zadok the 28th
Black_Mist_Sapphire
First of all welcome! I am Zadok resident guild ghost and keeper of random ideas and lost right socks(If you are looking for the left sock please see a moderator. They normally have them handy)

So as for suggestions on digimon that is really based more on personality and preference. I enjoy Beast and Virus digimon because their design is nice in my opinion. So I would suggest getting rid of Demi-veemon's normal dragon route and going with a more carnal monster beast theme. But that is simply my style. The best thing for you to do is to go and read through out TP shop where you digivolve to the next stage and then look through DMA which is out primary hub for digivolution.

As to the size of the guild, we are totally in a bit of a rebuilding stage and your opinion, participation, and skills are likely of use in this guild. We look really big, but the actual number of people who still hang out and such is pretty small. We do have lots of forums and history and such that you might enjoy exploring and becoming acquaintanced with.

Finally I apologize for and poor grammar or misspellings in my text. I tend to write backwards.

It really is great to see a new face around here!

Thanks!! I was just trying to go for a digimon I really knew of and wanted to be a partner with. The only other two I really know that I would want are agumon or guilmon to be honest. I have always enjoyed the dino/dragon look of those digimon.  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:34 pm
Does anyone in this guild make posting layouts for us? If so, can I be directed towards them? Money is not a problem for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:06 pm
Black_Mist_Sapphire
Does anyone in this guild make posting layouts for us? If so, can I be directed towards them? Money is not a problem for me.

There's a shop in the Digi-Market that makes layout for gold. I'm not sure that she's still doing it though, but it doesn't hurt to ask ^^;  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Wolf Beats

Trash Werewolf

25,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:51 pm
Hi hi! i'm Wolf Beats,I'm still a noob so,i'll be in your care :3 and its nice to meet all of you! : D

For more info on me please give me a cookie and i'll answer all of your questions or just ask :3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:04 pm
Wolf Beats
Hi hi! i'm Wolf Beats,I'm still a noob so,i'll be in your care :3 and its nice to meet all of you! : D

For more info on me please give me a cookie and i'll answer all of your questions or just ask :3

Welcome to DTI, I'm UnHolyFudge, but most people call me Fudgie, I am one of the mods here in DTI, I am pretty general purpose, I can probably answer most any question you have concering the guild so if you have any feel free to ask.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Wolf Beats

Trash Werewolf

25,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:07 pm
UnHolyFudge
Wolf Beats

Welcome to DTI, I'm UnHolyFudge, but most people call me Fudgie, I am one of the mods here in DTI, I am pretty general purpose, I can probably answer most any question you have concering the guild so if you have any feel free to ask.
Thanks ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:11 am
Wolf Beats
UnHolyFudge
Wolf Beats

Thanks ^w^

Hey how's it going, I'm Lief, it's nice to have you, hope you are finding everything alright, let me know if I can help any! See ya around  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games