Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:42 pm
October Night Starlight

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James headed towards the door, "Well hop along children we don't have all day to sit around."

[exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:03 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai nodded and followed.

[[//exits]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:00 am
User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of Nooobs!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 360/380
Doujutsu Byakugan: Silent
Jutsu's Used :: Void fist (empty palm) C 20
Its My Sword!!!
User Image

“Your quite the proud little pup aren't you,” Manny said taking up his own seemingly formless stance. However those that had fought with Manny on previous campains would notice the difference in his stance. Instead of his normal fist first approach, Manfread had his palms towards the enemy, “But you know the weakest ones bark the loudest, boy.”
He waited for the genin to attack but it seemed he was content on holding his ground, keeping that relaxed stance as small amounts of latent chakra flowed casually through his body.
A counter type? Manny thought calculating and assessing his opponent. Manfread slid his foot forwards closing the distance by a few feet then said, “If you do not intent to attack then I will.”
Charging in with amazing speed, Manfread stopped abruptly four feet in front of the genin and launched high-speed palm thrust aimed right for the brats chest.
“Eat it.”  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:55 am
Kamiya expected the attack and using the simplest of movements he could avoid the strike. he hadn't expected manny to stop so short of Kamiya however this did not change the fact that Kamiya had taken a step back with his sidestep and entered bokuho. from this stance he could easilly manipulate the trajectory of an incoming strike with a movement as simple and short as his sidestep had been. this ment that even though Manny was significantly faster the small movements would allow a quick enough response to fend off attacks. he wouldn't show it but as it stood he likely wouldn't in fact win in a direct confrontation and so he had to drag it out as much as possible.

STAMINA: 450
CHAKRA: 310
techniques used: Bokuho stance
current stance: bokuho  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of Nooobs!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 360/380
Stamina: 595/595
Doujutsu Byakugan: Active
Jutsu's Used ::
Its My Sword!!!
User Image

“Curious,” Manfread said taking a half step back and mirroring the stance his opponent had taken, “You initiate a fight, then lack the confidence to act properly. Not very wise.”
Manfread lowered his stance and spread out his arms, then said, “This range is my territory and your in my trigram boy.”  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:56 pm
Yo-ko

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai walked up to San and waited for him to acknowledged him so he wouldn't interrupt. He stood there patiently with his bow in hand.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:02 pm
lee hosokawa

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San looked to Kurai, and gave a small smile.

"preaps you would like to learn how to use that bow? I know a thing or two about ballistics..."

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:02 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame nodded and Daichi shook his head at the noise of the raiton technique. "That is a very fine offer. I will train as hard as I can, I have to protect my village and those dear to me," she said laying her hand on Daichi once more. "I failed once it will not happen again," she said looking at Daichi's grey eye. He looked up at her and barked then licked her hand and walked a bit away from her so as not to get in the way. "The taijutsu it might also be best if I train with you or someone. I learn best by watching. Now for this technique." Ayame faced the dolls once more and did the hand seals she had been shown. She felt her chakra rise and gather. Then just as San said, it felt like a lightning fireball coming from her mouth. She observed as the ball hit its target and smiled as the doll was burnt to a crisp. Daichi barked at her his tail wagging and Ayame looked at San, "How was that?"

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:08 pm
sayuri226

lee hosokawa

User Image
User Image

San smilled and gave a thumbs up. She certainly had some good raiton jutsu!!! It was to the possibly more powerful then San could create.

"Wow, that was fantastic! Your really good at this! What do you wanna learn next? Or your transition to taijutsu? if so, what taijutsu do you wanna learn"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame thought for a moment, "If Daichi could help we could transfer to taijutsu. He might be feeling a bit left out," she said as he walked back up to her and sat beside her his tail wagging,"I would like to start learning kiss of flesh and steel."

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin walked into one of the private training room and pulled out a couple of scrolls. He decided to walk on the heart that he had just obtained a while ago. The Raiton heart. It had powerful jutsu that would be useful to him.

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 445/445
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 am
Yo-ko

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai smiled and looked around. "Where will we shoot at?" He asked trying to locate some sort of target.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:22 am
sayuri226

lee hosokawa

User Image
User Image

The black haired sannin then did the most peculiar thing, and poked Ayame and Daichi in the forehead. However invasive and weird this gesture was, the two would instantly be filled with the knowledge of Kiss of flesh and steel, giving them less time to have to train it! (-2 reductions).

"Kiss of flesh and steel is an allusive, fast, and versatile taijutsu that utilizes weapons that i believe you and Daichi can make excessive use with your bond. The first stage is centralized around drawing a weapon. If you would also like to see Hsing-I Pakua i can show you that too!

San then looked to kurai, and then pointed with his finger towards the training dolls.

"You will be seeking to score a hit on them. Go ahead, give it a try"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

The first thing Kin needed to go through was the Electrical Resistance Training. This would allow him to use Raiton jutsu without being severly hurt in the process. To begin the teen focused his chakra and made a hand sign. "Teikou no Kuntou... That was easy."
Teikou no Kuntou [E] [1/1]

Going back to the Raiton scroll, Kin saw a couple of other jutsu that would come in handy as well. He didn't know when, but he just knew. So he closed the scroll and went to work. He formed the necessary hand signs and focused his chakra. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu." Kin pointed his hand at the wall and a ball a lightning formed near it. It then began to form into him.
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [E] [1/1]

He then formed a few hand signs to make seven wind clones. "You guys are going to help me with some new jutsu." The clones nodded their head.

Kin focused his chakra again. He made a few hand signs and closed his eyes. He could feel his chakra turning into lighting and flowing throughout his body. "This feels amazing. I can feel the chakra as it flows through my body" His skin started to glow. Pouring more chakra into the jutsu his skin glowed so bright that it temporarily blinded the clones.
Touei no Jutsu [E] [1/1]

Continuing on to the next jutsu, Kin made a few more hand signs. His shoulder opened up and the strings pulled out his Tantō. Grabbing the blade with his left hand, he began putting Raiton chakra into the weapon. "It worked!"
Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [D] [1/1]

Kin threw his blade at one of his clones and they caught it with their right hand. He made a string of hand signs, preparing to perform a few jutsu one after another. This called for total concentration, something he could do.

He knew that for the next few techniques that he would need to really focus his chakra. "Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu" Pointing his hand in the air, sparks of electricity began to fly all over the room. The sparks soon turned into ten birds. The birds all flew at two of the clones making them disappear and turn back into air.
Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [C] [1/1]

The teen grabbed his left arm with his right hand and started to perform the first jutsu. "Dendou Karyou no Jutsu..." His crimson aura surrounded his body. His chakra flowed throughout his arm until it became visible. He ran towards one of his clones and hit them in the stomach. The clone's eyes widened as he hit the body unable to move. "It work! I could use this jutsu to get an advantage. It doubles the weight and makes it hard for you to move."
Dendou Karyou no Jutsu [C] [1/1]

Kin opened the scroll again to find more jutsu. When he found one that interested him, he looked at his lightning clone and smiled. He jumped back several feet while making hand signs in the process. "Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu." The lightning clone started to light up and glow blue. The teen put more chakra into the technique causing it to swell up and cause a mini explosion that would shake the building.
Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu [C] [1/1]

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:  

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:38 pm
Kamiya looked quizically at Manny. in his what? that made no sense. he thought to himself while maintaining constant vigil.
"come Manny. this isn't like you? someone gone and turned you into a whimp?"
he prodded with taunts.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games