Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:25 am
If any house elves see this post PM me with pumpkin juice as the subject. ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:47 am
::Sionelle shyly pokes her head through the doorway and looks about slowly. Still hanging back against the entrance she takes a deep breath::

"Anybody around?"  

Sionelle

Interesting Muse

21,815 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Luna Flower Bunny

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:22 pm
:: looks around the room not see too much going on. She makes her way over to the sink full of dirty dishes and decided to pitch in and help clean up a bit. She hums a tune to herself while happily playing in the bubbly soap water::  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:51 am
Squeee it's that time of year again. So many events and fun things to do.

::dances around happily::

Sionelle

Interesting Muse

21,815 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Oaklily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:47 pm
Rashkie enters into the Hogwart's kitchen for the first time ever, extremely happy and smiling in what she suspects, looks pretty creepy. But she can't help it because there's one thought that races through her mind at incredible speed "Kie is a free elf, a free elf, a free elf, and kie is getting paid!" She sees all the exhausted elves resting while dirty pots and pans rest around the place and she remembers, of course! Christmas! So seeing as she isn't tired at all, she goes towards the first pile of dirty pots and, after taking off her S.P.E.W. badge and carefully putting it on the pocket of her makeshift dress, she starts scrubbing. It's amazing, she thinks while she looks around, never had she seen so many elves in one place.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:30 pm
"ohhh theres so much dust laying around here!" taloora looks around while shaking her head "well time to clean" she went about looking for everything that need a good dust or swipe.  

TheMorriigann

Fashionable Lunatic

3,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Evencin

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:00 pm
The kitchen looked ever so clean. Not a dust in sight. All the other elves seemed to have mixed emotions about the change. Some were happy that the kitchen was well kept but most were overcome by sadness and boredom as there was nothing to do. However that was to change. To spruce up the life in the kitchen, Elizabeth went around and messed up every single corner of the room, sending delighted elves right back to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:26 pm
Our old recruiting thread has retired. solely because no one can post there anymore. darn you Gaia. Anyways we would appreciate it if members can post in the forum to keep the new one alive as well as catch new eyes for our guild.

These posts count toward house elves being sorted (for now)
They also get members who are sorted (STUDENTS) points toward their house !
Thank you for doing your part in reviving our beloved Guild !

GO HERE FOR NEW RECRUITING FORUM

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:42 am
rencz

Everybody welcome this new house elf !
before anything, Be sure to read the entrance hall thread, welcome thread and giggling pear.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:03 pm
rencz

Although I am super late, like a week-ish hehe, welcome!  

Sionelle

Interesting Muse

21,815 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:37 pm
Amelia Grey runs into the Giggling Pear, "Good Heavens I am parched! May anyone direct me to the pumpkin juice please."

Sionelle

I received your PM I will get back to you shortly my dear. Thank you for your patience.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:26 pm
Aunt Slappy
Amelia Grey runs into the Giggling Pear, "Good Heavens I am parched! May anyone direct me to the pumpkin juice please."

Sionelle

I received your PM I will get back to you shortly my dear. Thank you for your patience.

Sionelle looks up from her perch on a high bar stool at the commotion of a student racing into the kitchens. She tilts her head slightly and points over to an orange pitcher resting on the counter top. "There's some pumpkin juice in the pitcher ma'am."

Alrighty, I haven't had Internet for about a week (still don't at the moment -.-) so I'm randomly checking through messages and the such.

Sionelle

Interesting Muse

21,815 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:17 pm
My dear house elves, I see many of you are new here and guess what ! The next Hogwarts Monthly has some very helpful tips to help all you get on your feet in the guild ! Whoo, I hope all you get to read it when it is released.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:08 am
"Hello? Anyone here?"

Reyna entered the kitchens for the first time, excited to start her year at Hogwarts. She looked around, searching for other elves to talk to.

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers