Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Hufflepuff Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:41 am
Goddess of the World
Sakura...I need an upgraded year too.....Unless you did it already...and Homigwtf. Poppet. You like pop?O.o,I didnt think there were any left...unless you were joking..

I'll check up on it now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:38 pm
I know I'm not a Hufflepuff or anything...but this thread seemed so sad on the second page while the otehr houses were on the first so.....

heart Le Bump.  

Zaurak

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:54 pm
Some Hufflepuff kid was looking for this, so I decided to bring it up to the top. Ithikis: This post's for you.

And, just because I'm here: *taunts Hufflepuffs then runs away*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:58 pm
Empress_Kat
Some Hufflepuff kid was looking for this, so I decided to bring it up to the top. Ithikis: This post's for you.

And, just because I'm here: *taunts Hufflepuffs then runs away*

Ah, thankyou very much. How kind of you...dear Slytherin. Anyways...  

Ithikis

Ithikis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:01 pm
She runs towards the Huffle Puff common room says that annoying password, and heads on in. She drops her books onto the nearby table and drops into chair next to it. Ah...first day at Hogwarts, why must it be so hard to navigate this place? She looks at her potions book and hesitates to open it for study.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:26 pm
She closes her books and sighs a releif. "I wonder where all the Hufflepuffs could be? Still at the ball? Maybe I should go take a look down there..."  

Ithikis

Ithikis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:34 pm
She wanders around the room, making pictures aligned as they say thankyou back to her. She has become very attached to the paintings on the walls, because that is whom she mainly talks to and spends time with. They tell her many stories in the past about what has happenned in this common room hundreds and hundreds of years ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:24 am
Arg, I'm getting manhands. D:  

David FTW

Chiara_Scuro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:50 am
Er... Hello? I'm new to Hufflepuff. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:08 am
Hello, I'm old to Hufflepuff. =D  

David FTW

Ithikis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:21 pm
Looks up from her potions book. "Oi! Hey you guys, I'm also slightly new...my fourth day being a part of Hogwarts. You were saying...man hands? hehe..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:59 pm
Hey little Puffies!

I decided since 1) Poppet is always in our common room and 2) you dont have many posts in here, Id cheer you all on to making more posts!

I know you guys can do it, so hop hop!!! Skidaddle, kids! And welcome, everyone new to this house/guild/"school"/etc..

Im bored mrgreen

KitsuneTsuki

Chiara_Scuro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:21 pm
Hi!

Maybe we could choose a topic to talk about or something... Any ideas? That might help us get some posts and things.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:25 pm
OOH! You guys should all make up a fan fic together! Take a crazy topic, everyone does a sentence/paragraph, w/e, and just run with it!

And post it in the FF sticky and maybe you get points, too!

Im so nice<3

Love me?

Plot bunny- Someone spiked the punch at the staff meeting, and ____ and ____ uh... ____?

I dont know. I think it would be neat.  

KitsuneTsuki

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:07 pm
Yes hello again children. I am still here. You know, I got us third place in that contest . .. yay.

Also, child, this is not a role play place, if you would like to however . . . carry on as you wish. I am to tired now to care. xp  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games