Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:24 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
* he adjusts the dress sword at his side, the sheathe is decorated in jewels and made of fine leather, the hilt of the sword is highly polished

*He felt a tug at his pants leg* ZERO...wHy YuO mAwry Mom
* he looks down* Hmm? oh becuase I love her want wanted to make her forever a part of my life

*He blinked* WoT bOut Dat UtteR Guy
If your referring to Tibbs he was never around and that caused many problems for her and he is out of her life

*he smiles, sharp jagged teeth , he places his hand in yours* Is dAT wHy dEr iS nO hEll
It is indirectly related to it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:26 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Quote:
meh scared.....*peeks out at his mistress*
No one will hurt you here, I promise
you promise?  

Cloud_Strife_MacDougall

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:27 pm
Quote:
*he grunts loudly moving his hands up and pressing them against her chest trying to push her away*
stop! you cant do this!

Zyler...there is someone in love with me...I don't need you, especially now that you cut your hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:28 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
* he adjusts the dress sword at his side, the sheathe is decorated in jewels and made of fine leather, the hilt of the sword is highly polished

* he looks down* Hmm? oh becuase I love her want wanted to make her forever a part of my life

If your referring to Tibbs he was never around and that caused many problems for her and he is out of her life

*he smiles, sharp jagged teeth , he places his hand in yours* Is dAT wHy dEr iS nO hEll

HuH?*he looked confused*  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

HeavansHand

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:29 pm
Mistress Crow
Quote:
*he grunts loudly moving his hands up and pressing them against her chest trying to push her away*
stop! you cant do this!

Zyler...there is someone in love with me...I don't need you, especially now that you cut your hair.
*he grunts slightly looking up at her*then.. why are you touching me? and what do you care if some of my hair is gone... it was my decision...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:30 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega

HuH?*he looked confused*
*he sighs* It is one of the many reasons  

Zero_Omega

Cloud_Strife_MacDougall

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:32 pm
HeavansHand
Mistress Crow
Quote:
stop! you cant do this!

*he grunts slightly looking up at her*then.. why are you touching me? and what do you care if some of my hair is gone... it was my decision...
*growls lightly* the reason ish because she our mistress you have to obay no matter what and mistress always right *cloud bites heavanshands leg hard*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:33 pm
cloud_strife2004
Angel Miasma Omega
Quote:
you promise?
Have I lied to you yet?  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

HeavansHand

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:34 pm
cloud_strife2004
HeavansHand
Mistress Crow
Quote:
stop! you cant do this!

*growls lightly* the reason ish because she our mistress you have to obay no matter what and mistress always right *cloud bites heavanshands leg hard*
*he maons out loudly in pain trying to kick him off as he grits his teeth tightly together*
damn it! i obey no one! get off of me! stop it!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:35 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
cloud_strife2004
Angel Miasma Omega
Quote:
you promise?
Have I lied to you yet?
no mistress  

Cloud_Strife_MacDougall

Cloud_Strife_MacDougall

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:37 pm
HeavansHand
cloud_strife2004
HeavansHand
Mistress Crow
Quote:
stop! you cant do this!

*he maons out loudly in pain trying to kick him off as he grits his teeth tightly together*
*bites down harder and he is latched on* OBAY MISTRESS!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:37 pm
HeavansHand
Mistress Crow
Quote:
stop! you cant do this!

*she runs her fingers through his hair * I care because you are a rare beauty, I touch you because I like the way you feel* She nuzzles his neck*  

Mistress Crow Darkstride

HeavansHand

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:39 pm
cloud_strife2004
HeavansHand
cloud_strife2004
HeavansHand
Mistress Crow
Quote:
stop! you cant do this!

*bites down harder and he is latched on* OBAY MISTRESS!!!
*he screams out loudly in pain trying harer to kick him off as blood begins to run down his leg*
damn it! ill kill you! il never obey! get off! it hurts!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:39 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega

HuH?*he looked confused*
*he sighs* It is one of the many reasons

*He raises his arms* HolD Me  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

HeavansHand

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:40 pm
Mistress Crow
HeavansHand
Mistress Crow
Quote:
stop! you cant do this!

*she runs her fingers through his hair * I care because you are a rare beauty, I touch you because I like the way you feel* She nuzzles his neck*
*he grunts slightly enjoying her hand through his hair then leans his neck away slightly as she nuzzles him*
i dont feel good... im rougher then stone and im not a beauty...  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games