Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gateways...{Heaven/Olympus and Hades}
The Golden Apple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you here to check this out, or just to vote?
  ...Im here to vote...
  Im here to party!!!
  I want to eat your toes!
View Results

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:36 pm
White Cherry Blossoms
No now children...settle down or it's the chair in the corner for both of you.

oh? and who are you? I'll have you know I was the star pupil of Kraden, the alchemic master  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:36 am
Ja, Ja, Ja, and Im the The Communist master, student of Nakita Kreuskev,
Show some respect, aye?
Now, May I calmy ask that this little quarel stop so that Eris and Boreas may...finish there little debate...Take a seat, aye?
*does a stiff 180 and walks right into the wall*  

Atarget4u

Andy_and_Nicky
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:14 am
Boreas sees all! And cannot be contolled by any mere mortal (adept or not!) A god is a god and only those who are equal or more powerful then he are the great 12 olympian deities Hecate, Eris, the three Moraie or any Titan still in power. (If Mjilnor happens to be a god in disguise then Boreas may have a run for his money)

Any ways, after Mjilnor makes Boreas hit himself in the face sweatdrop his face turns red...but unknown to most people Boreas has two faces as said Boreas sees all he is a double god. "I have no time for mere mortals, i curse your family for 20 generations so that a cool breeze will never touch them again air conditioning or not!" ~faces Eris~

"Eris! How dare you screw up my controller! ~Sends a chinook wind towards her already limp hair~ "Friz anyone?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:52 pm
*observes evrything, although faceing a wall, and starts singing*
Oh, hes a lumberjack, and hes okay,...  

Atarget4u

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:01 pm
okay, whatever, your curse doesn't bug me much,
*jumps behind stone bunker* GIVE HIM HELL ERIS!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:30 pm
*plugs ears*

lalala..I hear nothing.  

White Cherry Blossoms
Vice Captain

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:36 pm
White Cherry Blossoms
*plugs ears*

lalala..I hear nothing.

what's wrong with you?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:47 pm
Mjilnor
White Cherry Blossoms
*plugs ears*

lalala..I hear nothing.

what's wrong with you?

See no evil, hear no evil ninja  

White Cherry Blossoms
Vice Captain

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:52 pm
White Cherry Blossoms
Mjilnor
White Cherry Blossoms
*plugs ears*

lalala..I hear nothing.

what's wrong with you?

I'm not evil, Eris is mean, but not evil, Boreas isn't evil, who here is evil?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:12 pm
Mjilnor
White Cherry Blossoms
Mjilnor
White Cherry Blossoms
*plugs ears*

lalala..I hear nothing.

what's wrong with you?

man is the most evilest animal on earth ninja  

White Cherry Blossoms
Vice Captain

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:44 pm
White Cherry Blossoms
Mjilnor
White Cherry Blossoms
Mjilnor
White Cherry Blossoms
*plugs ears*

lalala..I hear nothing.

what's wrong with you?

yes, that is true, and man is the only animal who can be a fool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:22 am
Andy_and_Nicky
Boreas sees all! And cannot be contolled by any mere mortal (adept or not!) A god is a god and only those who are equal or more powerful then he are the great 12 olympian deities Hecate, Eris, the three Moraie or any Titan still in power. (If Mjilnor happens to be a god in disguise then Boreas may have a run for his money)

Any ways, after Mjilnor makes Boreas hit himself in the face sweatdrop his face turns red...but unknown to most people Boreas has two faces as said Boreas sees all he is a double god. "I have no time for mere mortals, i curse your family for 20 generations so that a cool breeze will never touch them again air conditioning or not!" ~faces Eris~

"Eris! How dare you screw up my controller! ~Sends a chinook wind towards her already limp hair~ "Friz anyone?"

*frowns, her face contorting into a visage of horrific rage as her hair becomes an instant puffball. she fumes, she huffs, she puffs....

...she gives up.

in a moment of absolute nonsensical chaos, she says....*:

okay Boreas! You got me. whee  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:00 pm
White Cherry Blossoms
Mjilnor
White Cherry Blossoms
Mjilnor
White Cherry Blossoms
*plugs ears*

lalala..I hear nothing.

what's wrong with you?

I conqeur...
Thats why I claim to be Elerian...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:48 pm
l.a.v.
Andy_and_Nicky

*frowns, her face contorting into a visage of horrific rage as her hair becomes an instant puffball. she fumes, she huffs, she puffs....

...she gives up.

... scream ? xd Okay...ummm yay? I mean, "I WON!!!! HAHAHA! My first Godly Duel in centuries! I say drinks all around! All on the wind! More nectar and ambrosia!  

Andy_and_Nicky
Crew

White Cherry Blossoms
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:54 pm
Andy_and_Nicky
l.a.v.
Andy_and_Nicky

...she gives up.

... scream ? xd Okay...ummm yay? I mean, "I WON!!!! HAHAHA! My first Godly Duel in centuries! I say drinks all around! All on the wind! More nectar and ambrosia!

Yes! That's what I live for! Free drinks.

(You watches as White Cherry Blossoms blew up like a balloon)  
The Gateways...{Heaven/Olympus and Hades}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games