Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Boardroom of E-vil
All Bow Before Me! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you bone me? (You know you would.)
Hell yes...!
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
...You scare me...
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Make the pretty lady stop!
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:29 pm
He says he was born in bloody Africa..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:31 am
Well then, that should explain everything. Savages!  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:57 pm
Italians? Where? stressed

*Does odd blubbery noise shaking cheeks*

Hally, you remember one of the German substitute teachers we had by the name of Saassmanhausen? He had served with the Germans on the Eastern Front, and told us stories sometimes. Like one boy in his unit had drank an entire bottle of some local Polish moonshine, then laid down and died. Nice stuff. Then one day, one of our classmates asked him if he had ever killed anybody. He went all distant, and clammed up a bit. Damn his hide... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:02 pm
Mr Legion
Italians? Where? stressed

*Does odd blubbery noise shaking cheeks*

Hally, you remember one of the German substitute teachers we had by the name of Saassmanhausen? He had served with the Germans on the Eastern Front, and told us stories sometimes. Like one boy in his unit had drank an entire bottle of some local Polish moonshine, then laid down and died. Nice stuff. Then one day, one of our classmates asked him if he had ever killed anybody. He went all distant, and clammed up a bit. Damn his hide... stare

You ask me that question like it is possible to forget it. Of COURSE I remember. Best German classes ever. Except for the ones With Louise Murphy's lovely breasts... ah......

*Goes all distant and dreamy eyed.*  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Zatokun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:18 am
Heh. High School seems too far away. No, wait, NOT far enough away. I drove by it the other day and noticed JUST how rich my neighborhood is. They just built a new swiming pool. Indoor. UPSTAIRS. And a new set of stop lights.... FOR THE SCHOOL ITSELF. ********.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:01 am
Whoah. When I'm at home, I can see my old school from my bedroom window...brooding maliciously on the hill across the river...just waiting for me to slip up, become a teacher and end up back there... stressed sweatdrop  

Mr Legion
Crew

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:36 am
Don't do it, Legionsy! Be strong... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:02 am
Mr Legion
Whoah. When I'm at home, I can see my old school from my bedroom window...brooding maliciously on the hill across the river...just waiting for me to slip up, become a teacher and end up back there... stressed sweatdrop

Well, at least you could be all bitter and twisted like most of the teachers there, and take out your frustrations on the students.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:47 pm
I'd rather take out my frustration on Louise Murphy... xd Yeah. I mean, no. The strong varieties of the Wexford accent are starting to really piss me off. There's a guy I always seem to be on the same bus as who speaks exclusively through his nose. stressed He should die soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:39 am
Mr Legion
I'd rather take out my frustration on Louise Murphy...

There's a queue for that, you know...  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:50 am
Yowza. YOWza. YowZA.

That's all I have to say... xp That, and the fact that the reason I consider German to be a sexy language is down to her. Yowza...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:03 am
*Legion and Hally share a look of wistful pleasure.*

Mmmmmm.... Louise Murphy....  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:50 am
*Legions sighs in remembrance, and murmurs something terribly obscene under his breath*

Hally, I think we're putting off the others. It's okay! Come back! Don't be put off by the filthy Irish schoolboys...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:50 pm
Yeahhh, me and Z don't care. We're too busy having sex. lol  

Jadeelf
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:12 am
You were having sex while typing that? Jesus, you're even kinkier than I thought...  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff