Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:29 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

sixth year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Quidditch announcer
LARP (fall) || Adventurer's Guild (spring)

Sparrow turned, summoning a smile when Jessica greeted her. ”Fantastic!” she replied. Then again, any summer was much better than the summer before. Her smile wavered for a moment, but she focused on how Aria would have wanted her to do her best and gathered her words. ”I spent most of it working on ‘Violence and Vodka’. You remember Yukon’s and my musical? Yukon and my’s? Yukon’s and mine musical? The musical that we started working on at the end of last year! We finally have a working title! And I’ve a few songs to workshop at some point this year! But anyways, how was your summer?”

She listened attentively, but eventually had to break away when others arrived, if only to collect Flynn’s form and give him a quiet hug. She was a little startled to see Finley after the traitor started dating He-Who-Didn’t-Deserve-A-Name. But this was Drama Club, and she was Director, which meant she had to have some level of professionalism. She settled for a smile and cool tone that sounded more like Wren than herself, greeted ”Good Afternoon, Archer.” Behind him, a little girl skipped in, her hair a beautiful pink--PINK! ”Welcome to Drama! I love your hair!”

Glancing at the forms, Sparrow turned back to Jessica as the new member--Monira Al-Hadad by the form-- approached Flynn. ”Hmm it looks like we already have two votes on Wicked, a musical in general and...these two are musicals too. Looks like Wicked is...Popular! You’re gonna be popular!
I’ll teach you the proper ploys
When you talk to boys
Little ways to flirt and flounce!~”
she said, tapping Jessica cutely with a page.

”Oh! Or Dancing through life
Skimming the surface
Gliding where the turf is smooth.

Or or For--”

Sparrow froze. For Good was her and Aria’s song. It….Sparrow’s face fell unmistakably and her head blanked for a moment as excitement, pain, yearning, and grief wracked her expressions. She had broken down singing the song at the funeral. She’d managed it a few times last year…but….

What hurt most was probably that Aria definitely would have wanted her to go for it. Doing her best, being her best self--hey, that meant being wonderfully impulsive too didn’t it? ”Hey Jessica! I think I’m going to focus on directing this year. We obviously still have to hold auditions for parts, but how would you like to be my co-director this year?” She grinned, realizing what a swell decision that was as she said it. With that, she burst into song: Unlimited!
Together, we're unlimited
Together we'll be the greatest
Team there's ever been

But before Jessica had even had a chance to respond, Sparrow stopped twirling and settled on Monira’s hair--which was now a bright yellow--she was a metamorphmagus!

Sparrow squealed and cartwheeled over, all but swooping Mona up and spun her around. ”You’re a meta! I love that! Omigoodness you’re adorable!”

setting Drama Club First meeting, September 2053 || with Theatre kids
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color messy colorful braid || wearing Fancy purple and gold dress with asymmetrical flats
status The theatre is my hoooommmeeee~~~

Songs are "Popular", "Dancing Through Life" and "For Good" from Wicked

oyehh

kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I'm trembling now, you can't know how I've missed you
Missed the fairy tale adventures
In this ever spinning playground
We were young together.

♡♥
~"As if We Never Said Goodbye" by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:55 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Member of the Drama Club and Culinary Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Jessica sighed in relief when Sparrow had said her summer was fantastic. Thank God. That was the best possible answer she could have given. Sparrow went into detail about her summer and Jess listened. “I think it’d be ‘Yukon’s and my’ – or ‘Yukon’s and your’ from my perspective,” Jessica commented, but she was also unsure. “Oh, that’s cool! Violence and Vodka, huh? How’s that coming along?” she asked curiously. “My summer was uneventful aside from the usual, like family gatherings and whatnot.” Jess wasn’t the most active or outdoorsy person, so she spent a lot of her time in her room alone. Hey, the Internet was a thing and her parents seemed to have given up on trying to get her to go outside although they still bugged her enough to get her to do things like hang out at a public swimming pool – ew – or attend the neighbourhood barbecue.

Jessica handed in her form to Sparrow before she floated off in her purple dress to collect other forms, so she sat down and awkwardly looked around the room, unsure of what to do with herself. A few others were in the room, but her eyes darted onto Finley when he arrived. Wasn’t he dating Sparrow’s ex boyfriend now? That whole situation was a lot more awkward than even Jess felt, but the Club Captain greeted him anyway before turning her attention to the girl with pink hair for a brief moment, only to then focus back on Jessica. A small chuckle escaped when Sparrow began singing Popular and booped her with the forms. However, the smile quickly disappeared when the Club Captain froze – like she had forgotten the lyrics? Or realized something? Jess wasn’t sure. She was about to ask if everything was okay when Sparrow asked her to be her co-director and burst into another song. “What? Me? Are you serious?” Jessica asked as the older girl had spun around and ditched her in excitement over the new girl’s hair. This better not had been some kind of cruel joke.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Clubroom
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sparrow, a few others
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club Opening
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This was absolutely a bad idea

Finley knew as soon as he arrived that he was.... less than welcome. A few others were talking, including Sparrow to Jessica about a musical she and Yukon had started. When had she done that? Did he know about that? He sighed heavily, trying to draw upon whatever strength he could. Then when the girls stopped chattering, Sparrow took care of the second year (Flynn, maybe?) and gave him a hug. After him... well, Sparrow looked at him, a bit of surprise on her face.

Finley offered a small, nervous grin, but her body language shifted. She then greeted him, though used his surname. Her tone sounded more like her older brother than it did herself. He watched as she shifted back to her happy-go-lucky self to greet a first year, then talk about the forms that had been handed in. Finley swallowed a lump in his throat, his mind made up. The tall teen shoved his hands into his pockets, then headed for the door. He was dumb to come here anyway. Sparrow didn't want to see him, and this was her happy place. He was just invading and ruining the whole thing. So he'd go. He could probably hide in the library somewhere, curled up with a book.

addaellis

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:06 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • The other boy, Flynn, seemed just as relieved to have someone else in the club close to their age, and Mona's smile widened. She hoped more people from their years joined but even if not, Flynn seemed really nice.

He explained the process of how the club decided what play to put on and Mona nodded gratefully, but the idea of not getting to pick a musical had her drooping slightly, making a passable imitation of an underwater plant. "It's better that everyone has a say at least," she conceded. She probably would enjoy whatever it was they decided on this year, but she had been hoping for a musical. It's still too early to tell, she thought, and that perked her up again. Flynn had pointed out the captain as well, the bright older girl who complimented Mona's hair when she came in; she was now chatting with another student but she seemed really nice, and somehow exactly who she imagined would lead a drama club.

She turned back to Flynn. "What're your favourite plays by the way?" she asked curiously. She was going to mention which ones she liked when suddenly she felt like she'd been attacked by a tornado. "AIIII!!" she shrieked as she was grabbed and twirled around, her hair bleaching white in surprise.

It turned out to be the captain, Miss Sparrow, spinning her around. It took Mona a moment to think past the dizziness after being put down, but when she got what the older girl was squealing about, she giggled. Being a meta was something that she just was, it wasn't odd to her, but this was the most anyone's ever been excited about it, even more than family. "Thank you," she replied, blushing slightly, but she obligingly changed her hair colour to different shades of purple, matching the older girl. "I like being a meta too," she added with a grin.

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Drama club tab tab tab WITH other club members

OOC Open for interaction!

Cinnabun Gryffie

addaellis

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:11 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

sixth year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Quidditch announcer
LARP (fall) || Adventurer's Guild (spring)

”Of course I’m serious!” Sparrow replied mid-cartwheel, distracted long enough to reply to Jessica’s concern. She gave the younger girl a moment to ponder as she chatted excitedly with Mona about being a meta though.

”Oh I wish I were a meta! Alas! But normal transfiguration is good too. Like so! Colorvaria!” Sparrow whipped her wand out of the wand sheath at her side and tapped her hair. The color-changing spell was no doubt Sparrow’s best spell, as immediately the colors of hair changed, like melting from purples and pinks into stripes of mint greens, pinks and browns. ”It’ll fade though,” Sparrow lamented. ”But you can do so much more, like morphing parts of your body. I make do with self-transfiguration but having a boost will be very useful!”

She tossed her braid back, letting the spell fade back into its purple blue. ”Speaking of hair though, we have an excellent hairstylist around. Finley, where’s Finley--come come! Finley’s dad Mr. Archer dyes my hair like twice a year. That way I have something fun even if I’m not spelling it. And Finley himself can do the most marvelous hairstyles. I’ve learned so much about styling from him--” She cut off when she looked up at Finley Archer, remembering suddenly that her trumpeteering, hairstyling friend had been seduced to the side of Evil and Anti-World-Peace. They could not be friends while Archer was with that boy. ”Anyways. Great hairstylist.”

And poor taste in men,
she added as an afterthought.

Sparrow glanced around, wondering what she was waiting for. She turned to Jessica, naturally incorporating the girl in her directorial thought process: ”Oh yes! Jessica, I’m sure I have the script for Wicked already so we should pick audition parts and set an audition date, oh, maybe a month or so out? The earlier we have a cast and crew the better. You and I should sit down as soon as we have the script in hand and see if there are any revisions we want to make. Since musicals are on people’s minds, we can do more vocal things in club until auditions. Any other thoughts? Oh!” she paused, smiling at the Slytherin girl. ”How’s your decision? Co-director?”

setting Drama Club First meeting, September 2053 || with Theatre kids
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color messy colorful braid || wearing Fancy purple and gold dress with asymmetrical flats
status The theatre is my hoooommmeeee~~~

kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie

I'm trembling now, you can't know how I've missed you
Missed the fairy tale adventures
In this ever spinning playground
We were young together.

♡♥
~"As if We Never Said Goodbye" by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:05 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

seventh year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Order of the Stick || Quidditch announcer

As usual, Sparrow was in the Drama club room the entire Saturday. She warmed up with a few stretches and quietly reviewing scripts, then once it wasn’t too early for noise, she did her vocal exercises, then moved into practicing vocals with dances. Through the morning she welcomed friends that might stop in to hang out for a moment or listen, but otherwise Sparrow performed for the spirit of Aria, whom she was sure was watching from Heaven or beyond the veil, or wherever Ari had gone. Sparrow took a break for lunch, and made her way back to the club room, where she plopped herself on the stage to work on Violence and Vodka.

Just before Drama Club started, Sparrow bounced up, posted a few sign-in forms by a table, and went back to practicing her singing. She went through the whole thing once, then went back, working through stanza by stanza, making sure her notes were clear, and rhythm were on beat.

”Some people long for a life that is simple and planned
Tied with a ribbon
Some people won't sail the sea 'cause they're safer on land
To follow what's written
But I'd follow you to the great unknown
Off to a world we call our own. ...."

Please fill this out

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
[b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

setting Drama Club Room, Fall 2054 || with awaiting Drama thespians
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color fiery || wearing Asymmetrical cat outfit
status practicing heart

”QUOTING”

It'll be totally strange
But wow! Am I so ready for this change
'Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light!

♡♥
~"For the First Time in Forever" by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel from Frozen, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:12 am
User Image

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Co-Director of the Drama Club and Member of the Culinary Club

Jessica arrived at the Drama Club, doing her best to make it there before the other members. She was the Co-Director after all. However, she also had the Culinary Club prior to this meeting, and she needed to spend some time eating lunch as well, which was pretty ironic considering the Culinary Club was all about food and eating. Usually, she did fill up there quite a bit, but most of the food that was brought was pastries and sweets, so not quite enough sustenance. For the Drama Club, however, she needed sustenance, especially with how energetic Sparrow was. Upon walking in, Jess was glad – and a little bit relieved – to see that she had indeed beat all of the other members to the club, aside from the Captain who was singing a song that Jess recognized from The Greatest Showman. “Hey, Sparrow. Whatcha working on there?” she asked as Sparrow looked so focused that it didn’t seem like she even noticed Jess walking in.

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✩ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Drama Room
xxx✩ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sparrow and Jess
xxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Drama Club!
xxxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully I'm not interrupting

Flynn was excited for school to start back up. Archie had a bunch of new responsibilities, which meant he'd had to spend more time on his own, but that was okay. He was pretty sure Archie wanted more time to be an older kid. Anyway, Flynn was in clubs that Archie wasn't, so it was his task to schedule everything again this year. After bidding his kitty goodbye, he hurried to the room where Drama Club was held.

Inside was just Sparrow and Jess so far, so Flynn offered a tiny, nervous wave. He didn't really have reason to be nervous, he'd worked with both girls before... yet it was pretty intimidating to be the only non-director in the room. Kinda felt like he was gonna get in trouble or something. He set down his bag, and started filling out the form they did every year. Hopefully they could do something cool this year. Sparrow was about to graduate, he was pretty sure, and he wanted to make sure it was a cool year for her.

Flynn Wingrove - Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Play Suggestion: A musical, probably. Maybe Little Shop of Horrors or Grease? Oooh, or something based on Disney!
                                                                Relevant Skills: Pretty good at music, can help with stage setups, and am only a little nervous in the spotlight!

{{Wearing: jeans, Hufflepuff tee-shirt, and one of Archie's old hoodies for comfort}}
          Can't worry about what other people might say
          It's who I am, gotta live my dream my own way
          Work, work it harder, gotta take it farther
          No holding back, you know we gotta do it right now
          Be even better! Work, work together
          It's now or never! Show 'em how we shine, we gotta
          Push it, push it to the limit, limit
          Cause we're in it to win it, in it to win it! Oh yeah!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:48 pm
User Image

I don't wanna be a f r a i d. I wanna wake up f e e l i n g
                                                B e a u t i f u l today and know that I'm okay

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Seventh Year - Seventeen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Director of the Drama Club - Captain of the Culinary Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Following the Culinary Club’s meeting, Jessica had made her way to the Drama Club, where she had spent the last hour or so digging through folders and past scripts. She had been Sparrow’s co-director for the past couple of years, but Sparrow had always arrived hours earlier than the first meeting of the year to get organized (and then disorganized all over again, or so it seemed to Jessica as the older girl was always buried in countless of papers). Although Jess couldn’t seem to keep up with her, the madness seemed to work as they’d always managed to put on amazing shows. The seventh year got to thinking and decided that it would probably be best if she had a co-director as well; otherwise, she was worried she may not end up putting out a good production. As she continued to run through scripts and think about who she’d like to have as her co-director, she hadn’t realized how much time had passed and that members were about to arrive at any moment.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                [b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
                                                [b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

'Cause everyone's p e r f e c t in unusual ways
                                                You see, I just wanna b e l i e v e in me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:37 am
User Image Location: Drama Club
------------- With Whom: Others
Feeling: Happy
------------- Thoughts: Let's get this party started!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stella Stone
Year: 1
House: Slytherin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella Marched in through the doors. She looked around and walked up to a girl she saw in the room. "I am Stella, Stella Stone, First year, Slytherin. I am here for Drama Club." She said smiling.
"Am I in the right place?" She looked around and realized she may have just sounded snobby "I am sorry, did not mean to sound snobby or anything. Just excited to be here. I noticed a form that needed to be filled out, are you the head of the club? If so, here is my form." Stella handed the girl the filled out form. The form read:

Stella Stone - Slytherin
Year: First
Play Suggestion: Aida or West Side Story
Relevant Skills: I can definitely help with set design, and pretty good in the spotlight.

Stella took a chair and sat down. She continued to look around the room and questioned why she didn't think this club would be here. She was glad it was though, definitely a good outlet for her. She wondered if she would fit into the club.

~"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em." ~Shakespeare

The French Auror

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❋ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Drama Club
            xxx❋ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A few other students
            xxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting ready for the meeting!
            xxxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? So many shows we could perform...

Nora practically slid into the meeting of the Drama Club, almost bursting with excitement. Nora loooved theatre. She had some cousins (they were really seconds or thirds or something) who were muggles and very into theatre. She had only been four or five when they had brought her some "Original Broadway Cast" recordings of several musicals. She had a distinct memory of going down to the basement, grabbing a CD Player (also provided by said cousins), and essentially performing the entire musical. She hadn't stopped since.

Nora had gotten caught up in too many things last year to join the club, but now she was here and raring to go. She took a deep breath and walked into the room, beaming from ear to ear. A few people had already gathered and she couldn't wait to get started.

Nora Dashwood - Hufflepuff
                                      Year: Second
                                      Play Suggestion: Anastasia, Scarlet Pimpernel, Lightning Thief, Beauty and the Beast, Mamma Mia, Frozen, Sound of Music...I could keep going if we need more
                                      Relevant Skills: I've been told I have a talent for makeup and I can kind of sew.

{{OoC:}}
          null

I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ sɪɴɢ
          Tᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀɪʟ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I sᴇᴇ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Wʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✩ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Drama Clubroom
xxx✩ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No One Yet
xxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? ~*Drama*~
xxxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope no one's mad I'm a few minutes late...

Flynn hurried to Drama Club, running a little later than he'd like. Once there, he set out everything they'd need, hoping they had a nice turn out again this year. Vaguely he wondered what play they would choose to put on, but he didn't want to sway any decisions. He set out the sign-in forms, as well as a big plate of cookies he'd picked up from the kitchen. He was a little sad that this year would be his final year at school, not just because he wouldn't be able to do drama anymore, but because he really loved the environment that Hogwarts provided. He sighed softly, but made sure to put on his normal bright smile to welcome all his fellow thespians.

Can't worry about what other people might say
          It's who I am, gotta live my dream my own way
          Work, work it harder, gotta take it farther
          No holding back, you know we gotta do it right now
          Be even better! Work, work together
          It's now or never! Show 'em how we shine, we gotta
          Push it, push it to the limit, limit
          Cause we're in it to win it, in it to win it! Oh yeah!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:55 pm
User Image

Benjamin Olson
                                              Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Reserve Chaser - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

Benjamin was excited Drama Club. He had only joined a year ago, but he quickly learned that he really enjoyed the world-building aspects of it and maybe had a bit more interest in directing plays than he did actually starring in them. Then again, he wouldn’t say no to performing in them if a part needed to be filled as long as he could still partake in the aforementioned activities. “Hi, Flynn,” he greeted the captain, returning his big smile, before filling out a form. “Did you have a good summer?” Although the two were in the same house, they hadn’t had much of an opportunity to reconnect in the past week. If Benjamin learned anything after a couple of years at Hogwarts, it was that the first week was always hectic – not just when you were a first year.

Benjamin Olson - Hufflepuff
                                              Year: 3rd
                                              Play Suggestion: Oliver!
                                              Relevant Skills: Set design and building & anything artsy. Interested in directing. Can also act.

H e a r t ' s on fire, leaving all b e h i n d
                                              Dark as night, let the l i g h t n i n g guide you

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Namaste ☁ Fite (Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Zack)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack hadn't MEANT to get detention the first week of school, to be forbidden from going to clubs, which delayed their opening. Now that the first few weeks of school were over, the first game of quidditch upon them - Zack was finally able to open the Drama club. He had ideas for what to do for the year - but first he had to see how many kids were there. He REALLY wanted to do the musical Firebringer, but he also had some monologue ideas, maybe a traditional romeo and juliet even. He threw open the drama room door - and waited.

FORM:

""

""

""

""

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting: Drama Room; A few weeks into thes chool year but before the first game
Thoughts: FIRE.
Wearing: Orange shirt, black pants.

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Drama Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The Captain!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Drama Auditions
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna be great!

Of all the clubs, Roxie had been most excited for Drama and Music. And after a small delay, Drama was open. She hurried over to the club, excitement evident in every bit of her. "Oh yay! It's finally time! Hi, I'm Roxie and I'm gonna be the best helper ever. And also, I sure would like to be in the play. It'll be fantastic!" She nodded happily, her words leaving at a million miles a minute.

She grabbed one of the forms and quickly filled it out with her sparkly purple pen, a wild grin on her lips. Her blonde hair was neatly tucked back in a fanciful braid, one that Finley had taught her to do on her own hair. Hopefully tons of people would show up and they could put on the greatest show ever! Then again, she knew that they'd need oodles of people to put on a class-act musical.

Roxanne Cadence Archer - Gryffindor
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Play Suggestion: The Greatest Showman, or anything that's a musical!
                                                                Relevant Skills: I'm a pretty good singer, and I learned to help with dying and doing up hair. I can also help with sets and stuff!

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces