Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda gave Ciri the thumbs up and smiled. Though the smile turned to surprise when Yuki told her that the was basically going to teach her to play the guitar. Shin prayed that Yuki was a fast learner. "Yea I can teach you. Well start with basics and if you want I can throw you into the deep end and go straight into the hard stuff." Shinda laughed a little. "naw I wouldnt do that to you, but I'll be happy to teach you. I can work on my Song more as well." Shinda looked over at the teacher and waved before giving the thumbs up. The moment she was done waving, Shinda reached down and pulled her guitar out of the case. She then took a seat and started tuning the guitar. She was trying to wait and see if they were going to have the class to work on their songs or if they other assignments

∑Location →→|Music Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Who's the new kid?|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Assassination |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious (Broken) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is Volnir here? |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Ciri was very happy for what he had done, so that made Sky kinda proud in some aspect. Though when she hugged him and asked if there was anything that she could do for him, he shrugged. "I dunno, just do what ever you feel is worth it. " He wasnt really in need of anything so he decided to just let Ciri decide for a fitting payment. Looking over to the Teacher, Sky nodded. Truth be told he hadnt really worked on anything yet but he had a pretty good idea on what he wanted to do for the assignment.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Teacher & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Breaking from the hug, Ciri nodded to Sky and took her seat yet again. What could she do that would be an acceptable form of payment. It wasn't even payment, it was more of a "thank you for saving my mom". Looking up to the teacher, Ciri watched as Xavier and Yuki seemed to be hitting it off, if that's what you could calling. Guess she lost her talking buddy. Looking down at her desk, Ciri took out a small book from her pouch and began to write in it quietly.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Classmates & Teddy-Bear Sensei l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Ukulele l Earphones ➤:Dancing Queen

Yuki stared at Xavier up and down once again she shook her head, "Unless you fancy zippers, Mimikyu has his own 'art style'." she said with a thumbs up, she lightly chuckled at the thought of finding a 'pikachu' underneath his disguise. Basically if Xavier was a blond with spiky hair. Yuki nodded her head when he mentioned that the 25th was something personal for him, perhaps a misfortune event? She was going to pry on the guy's personal life, yet. She was quite surprised that the guy picked a specific type of flower he was thinking about. Poppies have long been used as a symbol of sleep, peace, and death. She stared at Xavier suspiciously, she titled her head when he said he hasn't been eating for awhile. "Why walk to the store while there is a place that provides Hogwarts' style meals?" she questioned. "If you are going to the store, getting me something with strawberries or Hello Kitty themes please.~" she cooed while batting her lashes.

Yuki turned her attention to Shinda when the girl agreed to teaching her to play the string instrument. "Great!" Yuki smiled. She turned her head towards the teacher as he announced the students are free to work on their assignment. Without out a second Yuki rose up from her desk and went to search for a specific string instrument that would suit her song, she picked up a ukulele. Before she could experiment with the instrument her eyes went to Ciri, seeing the girl looked quite down lately. An idea popped up in the angel's head. She began to fumble with her phone to a certain song that would make the green eyed girl smile ear to ear. Yuki removed her earphones and carefully placed one earbud on Ciri's ear while the song played.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Mood ➤: Chilling l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi's face then turned serious over the lack of the students response to his question. "I vill take zat as a niet." he said while rubbing his temples. "Luckily you guys have kind teacher so I'll allow you students to vorrrk on yourrr assignment. You have rrrest of Music Studio to yourrrselves so don't be afrrraid to experrriment vith new instrrruments orrr ask forrr help orrr advice." he offered his students to finish their homework. "Just forrr ones zat arrre new of have forrgotten. You have to crreate song zat komes vith storrry orrr has deep meaning to you. Remember it's due on Tuesday." he repeated himself. The tall man walked towards the board and wrote down in big capital letters and underlined.
MUSIC THEORY TEST ON MONDAY!
BE READY!

"Don't vorry it vould be easy.~ It's going to be questions like, How many spaces are on a single staff? or Vat Klef is also known as the G Klef? Simple." he smiled as he sat back on his desk and checked his register.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains: You guys don't have to wait ^^ you can post anyhow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 am

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Teacher & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri had always been very good at tuning people out, main because she was a witcher. It was quiet in her head and as she stared down at her little booklet, she began to think. As she closed her eyes, Ciri began to think about how different life here was from back home. She couldn't help but smile as her brain recreated certain situations she had witnessed on her travels; slaving giant beasts with her uncles then having to come home to an angry Yen, walking in the land of the elves and seeing all their sights, even wild horses running through the mountains. That last thought made her think about her friend Kelpie. Ciri couldn't lie to herself, she felt alone, and it didn't help that she had a break-up the night before.

Something did break her concentration when she felt someone place something in her ear. The witcher quickly shot open her green eyes and saw Yuki holding her phone. Her posture looked like she had just been the one to place the headphone in Ciri's ear. A song played that kind of confused the girl. What...is this song?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Classmates & Teddy-Bear Sensei l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Ukulele l Earphones ➤: Skellige Winds

Yuki stared at Ciri blankly, "Are you serious, what era are you from?" she said, that would explain about the girl's attire and makeup but she decided not comment about that for now. "It's the 1976's well known pop music, but I see that's it's not too your liking." she commented on the girl's lack of reaction to the music. Yuki fiddled with her phone again that would suit more to the woman's taste, she selected one that had might suit the girl's taste and might reminded her of her home. "I'm trying to be nice. I see you down in the dumps." she noticed Ciri's odd behaviour lately, part of her thinks it's due to relationship problems, having witness the Yuri Love Triangle from their other music lesson, the angel wouldn't be surprised. Yuki has her fair share of heart breaks and disappointment. She lightly increased the volume for the music, "If you don't like this you can kiss my earphones goodbye."

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:49 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Teacher & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Yuki's sass and attitude was not something Ciri was in the mood for, but when she went and opened her mouth the song that Yuki changed it to seemed to interest the girl. The lyrics reminded her of home, well, kinda home, but she had visited the land many times. Skellige... Ciri whispered with a smile. She grew caught up in the song as she listened to the lyrics. For the most part, they described the land accurately. I miss home... Ciri thought with a tear in her eye, but quickly blinked it away. Maybe this weekend I can go visit...

Looking up at Yuki, Ciri swallowed her pride and smiled. Thank you for trying to help me.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Once Shinda was done tuning her guitar, she moved to Ciri and Yuki. "So what are you gonna do for your project?" She had seen Yuki running and grabbing an instrument and then putting an ear bud into Ciri's ear. The Kitsune tilted her head. She was curious as to what song was playing, so Shinda tried to see if she could listen in. Though something else caught her ear. She watched the white haired boy walked over to grab something. She had no idea the relationship between Ciri and Sky. "Hey Ciri, Yuki, check this guy out. I think he's grabbing a Violin." Shinda kinda of snickered a bit but soon stopped...and left her mouth gaping open. She didnt see this coming at all.

∑Location →→|Music Hall|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| That guy plays Violin?|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| I remember this instrument |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning, a Violin |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| 1 - Shadow/???? |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Once Ciri had released from her hug, Sky remained where he was for a short time. The teacher said that the remainder of the hour was for them to experiment. Sky had already witnessed a girl, Yuki he remembered, who ran grabbed some sort of string instrument. This moderately peaked his interest. Walking past the the girls who seemed to trying to cheer up Ciri, Sky explored and found something that he had encountered before. "Hmmm I wonder if I remember how to play." Sky took a few moments and tried to tune to the violin he had grabbed off the rack. For the most part it was already tuned to his liking. Skytherix did not make his way fully back to the others, Instead he stopped at the first chair and sat down. He then started to play a song he had heard when he was still in the U.S. Sky, played the song almost to the exact note.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Huh? What is he doing? Ciri asked as she took the earbud out of her ear. Hearing the last half of what Shinda said, she turned her attention to her soon to be step brother and watched him pick up the violin. Sky don't make a fool of yourself... She thought as she bit her lip. She worried the boy would fail and people would laugh. However...

Sky knew exactly what he was doing. Ciri was amazed at what he was playing. She didn't know something so sweet could come from Sky, and this made her heart skip a beat. Maybe Sky wasn't too bad of a guy. Closing her eyes, Ciri got lost in his music.

Once his playing was over, Ciri opened her eyes once more and blushed. She also began to clap. T-that was amazing Sky!

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Classmates & Teddy-Bear Sensei l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Ukulele l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki arched a brow, 'It's actually real?', she waved her hand dismissively when Ciri thanked her. "Your welcome, it's natural to feel homesick. It mean you came from a happy home." she comforted, that's how she felt when she was in the orphanage. "That doesn't mean I like you." she smiled keeping their relationship at the status: Dislike. She looked over at Shinda when she came over and talked about the other new male student. The angel looked over as the student grabbed the violin, 'He can't be th-' but before she can judge.

Yuki stared emotionless when the guy began to played the string instrument, instead of feeling happy or amazed or staring in awe like Shinda and Ciri, the angel was felt like she was being threatened, she doesn't take music very lightly. Yuki folded her arms, "Meh, if you say so. I would say the same thing if it was original and he wrote it himself." she criticized leaving the angel mildly satisfied but her face didn't show it. "Sky?" wasn't his name Berlioz and not only that wasn't the book she found had the name Skytherix, she narrowed eyes in suspicious. She has seen, Ciri, Shinda and Sky's talent.

Yuki walked over to Mimikyu/Xavier and poked him behind the head, "What's your musical skills?"

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:09 am
User Image

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Goofy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Students

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢► Till 1:37

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

While listening to everyone chat and play music together, Xavier had his head down begging God to make him disappear. This was all too much for him, especially while everyone showcased their musical talents."I love acting like a fool...What should I add to this character? I can do whatever I want and hide behind the mask." When someone poked the back of his head Xavier lifted his head and slowly turned his head to face the poker. He signed in relief when he saw he it was. "Oh, it's Wreath, thank god I was about to have a mental breakdown...Musical skill? I have Zero skill! I just love music, I can move my body to the music I would call it dancing but Mother doesn't like it when I call it that...She told me to continue doing what I love to do just give whatever I do a different name. She's more into classical stuff, even her fashion sense is classical." Xavier looked at the instrument Yuki was holding and tilted his head. "Why is the guitar so tiny? I mean is it for toddlers? Or is it for your teddy bear collection? Humans create the most interesting things..." His gaze then moved from the tiny guitar to Yuki's eyes. "Your eyes are huge...Not in a bad way, some people see big eyes as a symbol of beauty, but I don't judge based on appearance. I mean look at me!" Xavier followed his comment with a snickering chuckle.

"I can handle it others might not"

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Classmates & Teddy-Bear Sensei l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Ukulele l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki widen her eyes, she knows she shouldn't care but she was partial concerned about Xavier about what his going to do for the music assignment. He has until Tuesday! "Then...what are you going to do for your music assignment, and don't say failure is an option." she said the last part strictly. Yuki find it...interesting the way the mask boy talk about his mother. She sounded quite a character and leans more into old fashion stuff, she wouldn't mind meeting the lady. She tapped her chin, "A different name for dance...shake a leg.~!"

Yuki first stared at Xavier sternly when he mentioned the size of her eyes but they soften. One of her guesses were correct, the guy doesn't pay too much attention to people's exterior, "Yeah, you are actually friendly and unique even though you look like you where are from The Purge." out of nowhere she suddenly leaned in close to Xavier's mask, directing her eyes towards his, "Are you a blond?" she said out of the blue but then let out a laugh. She moved away she then laced her fingers over the string instrument, "Just asking, it would be funny if Mimikyu is a Pikachu~" she said as experimented with the instrument in her hands of course hitting the notes that don't sound right, she looked lost over the small guitar. She was a bit lost in thought, she wondered which Pokemon suited Caligula.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:21 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Goofy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Students

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

When Yuki got closer Xavier didn't move an inch, he honestly wanted to get closer but some how contained himself. Xavier then smiled under his mask when she asked her question. She was getting closer to his identity but will she figure it out? As far as she knows Xerath's dead. So him being behind this mask would be very unlikely. "Why yes, I am blond. So I guess Mimikyu really does fit me...WAIT IS THE MASK NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HIDE BEHIND!!" Xavier lowered his head faster and wrapped his hands around his hiding behind it. He stayed like that for a few minutes before peaking at Yuki one more time. "What's on your mind? I might not look like it but I'm a problem solver...The more trivial the matter the better." Xerath knew Yuki very well and knew exactly when she's lost or trying to hide something, and right now she was lost in thought. "I think helping people with stuff makes them tolerate me so I try...And it provided amazing practice." Xavier raised his head from hiding before crossed his leg on his chair like he was sitting on the ground. "Share with me, because as long as it doesn't involve reading or writing, I'm sure I can help"

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Eyebrows were raised when he confirmed he was indeed a blond behind the hoodie and mask. She laughed when the boy started panicking about his mask, "No, you're all good." she smiled. Blond hair hey...kinda thinking of it his voice does sound very vaguely familiar but unfortunately her memory is foggy. Her mouth transformed to a straight line and looked down at the ukulele and plucked the strings. 'No, never-mind.' she dismissed that thought.

Yuki looked up at Xavier when he offered his assistance, she held out the miniature guitar. When he mentioned 'doesn't involve reading or writing'. 'His illiterate?' made her reverse on her previous thought. "Do you know how to play this?" she asked straightforwardly but besides music there was something else she had in her mind. Yuki took a chair and sat near Xavier cause she doesn't like many people knowing her problems. "Okay problem solver, I also have another thing. There is this girl." here we go. "and she's an angel and then there is this boy his demon. Many years ago demons and angels hated each other but now things have lighten up and the two people are friends. But is it okay for both of them to like each other like...like like each other. I mean how does the girl know he's the one? Or even if he likes her back? Keep in mind that this is not the first time the girl purse at.. love." she said as her voice grew quieter while she fiddled with her fingers, it was strange. She felt comfortable around Xavier's presence almost like she already know him. She quickly straighten up and frantically waved her hands while blushing, "Y-y-you don't have if it's too challenging for you." she said.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Heartbroken.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Students

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Thought I would change the color just to make it easier to read.

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

Xevier grabbed the tiny guitar and started observing it turning it around and looking at it from every angle, this problem would definitely need time to solve. He'll need to learn from scratch, but he's willing to do it. Xavier scratched the top of his head that was covered by the mask. "Hmmm.....This will take time...Just give me a few hours, if I can't play it by tomorrow I'll buy you double the promised sweets." As Yuki got closer Xavier continued with his observation of the Ukulele to not draw attention, knowing her she would tell him what's really bothering her anytime now.

Hearing the story from Yuki made Xavier smile under his mask, it reminded him of the first time they met but as she continued his smile slowly faded. He knew what was going on and it made his breathing and heart rate faster. Yuki was falling for someone else and in his eyes everyone wanted her. Why wouldn't they to him she was perfect, this was his first love and she moved on while he's here knowing he could never truly move on. Xavier placed the Ukulele down and started to shake, the shaking was very faint it would only be visible to anyone looking at his hand while placing the Ukulele. "Yuki...What should I do? I came here for you only to find that you moved on...Should I reveal who I am? I hate this feeling, it feels like that damn day..." Xavier placed his head down on the table as he reached to the back of his head and started to unbuckled one of the straps holding his mask. "No....What good would that do? It would only make her troubles grow..." He needed to try and not be selfish. After unbuckling one strap, Xavier raised his head and started rubbing the back of his head, while laughing lightly. He was trying his best to hide the fact that he's hurting, and thanks to the mask hide the fact that his eyes are watery. "Sorry about that. The mask was too tight, I couldn't breathe properly." Xavier then lowered his voice to keep the conversation between the two. "If you keep how you feel about this person to yourself you'll never be happy, and you'll be stuck thinking what if...Tell him how you feel. Even if they don't share your feelings keep them close...Because if you truly love that person, you'll regret leaving them." There were a few cracks in Xavier's voice but he sounded like he was talking from experience. "Sorry I can't solve the Ukulele problem, I guess you'll get double the candy." Xavier was hurt and wanted this class to be over.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:39 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda felt really bad for judging Sky before she could know his actual talent. The song he Shinda never thought of trying to learn anytime soon, but Sky might have changed that. Shin also gave a small clap for that little performance that the boy had put on. Though it seemed that Yuki was one that did not like it. From her words, it sounded like she was jealous maybe threatened but it was hard to tell with Yuki. Though...she did bring up a good point. The Kitsune thought that the boys name was Berlioz, but in both here and the Assassination class, he said and was called Sky. Shinda remained quiet as other began to talk. Yuki seemed to getting flustered with the boy Xavier. Sighing, Shinda went back to lightly strumming her guitar trying to get some parts of her song down and memorized.

∑Location →→|Music Hall|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Regretful |
∑ Thoughts →→| I feel like a b***h...|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning, a Violin |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| 1 - Shadow/???? |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sky stood up after he finished and moved back to Ciri to sit down. It had been a hundred years since he played that instrument. He was someowhat glad he remember how to play it...but it wasnt his thing. Looking at his step sister, he nodded his head to Ciri. "Thank you, it had been some time since I played a Violin so I thought I'd give it a shot." Though Yuki's comment caught his attention. Not even flinching, "Thats because I lied to when we first met. Berlioz isnt my name but it is an alias I use. My name is Skylar Videl....and Yes Lucius is my Father. I usually use the other name so others dont know but it matters little now." First part True, second part...half true...third...who knows. Sky put on the classic family smile and he kicked back in the chair. Looking back to Ciri, he noticed her blushing..."Hey...you okay?"

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers