Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:31 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X
How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is?
“By watching them. I think you can tell most of the time by what they’re doing.”
Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence?
“Yea, some folks are definitely... differently intelligent.” Aislin skirts the question, trying to avoid sounding ignorant.
Give me an interesting fact about yourself!
“I’m actually quite deaf. I’m reading your lips right now.”

Participating Soquili: Eluna
“Hmmm… I guess so? The smart ones act smart, right?”
“What’s in-tell-igence?” Eluna scratches her head with a hoof.
“Well, I really like animals. I think they’re great.” SQUEeeee!

Participating Soquili: Nexin
“They don’t act dumb.” Nexin states flatly.
“I believe there are lots of dumb people.” She scuffs the dirt, apparently losing her patience.
Nexin glowers at you for asking.

Participating Soquili: Calaeron
“I believe that everyone is smart in their own way… even if it is hard to see at times.”
“Of course. We all have our own unique set of abilities and competencies you could consider to be flavours of intelligence.”
“I love to dance.” Calaeron proceeds to butcher the foxtrot.

Participating Soquili: Zak
“By talking to them, duh.” Zak shakes his head.
“Yeah, high, medium, and low, for sure.” He nods.
“I’m the best at everything.” Nonchalant, he flexes.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:17 am

Owner's Name: S u r f for L o v e
Participating Soquili: User Image Amor LocHeart
Link to Teepee: x

A light fluttering of wings, and a soft breath are her only signs of hearing the question. She looks up, Chocolate eye's admiring the gentle breeze as it plays with the clouds. "Well, you usually speak with them or watch how they behave first... I don't imagine it would be wise to judge them before this..." her voice holds a hint of soft laughter as she continues to watch the sky.
Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "Well of course!" She cant resist the twitch of her left ear as she fights the desire to snort at such a silly question. "Just because a fish knows the best current, doesn't mean it know's how the wind moves. Likewise for the bird that flies." She pauses to look back at you, meeting your gaze head on. Calm as the breeze is sweet she continues. " Would you call that talent, of the fish or bird's stupid? No. Of course you wouldn't, All creatures have intelligence with what they are good at." She paws the ground, though her gaze remains on you.

This time, both ears go back as she tries to think of something about herself. "Well, I love flying?" She half nickers, half laughs as she blushes lightly. " I find myself truly free when I fly, the ground however always makes me feel so caged..." With a flick of her tail she turns from you, giving one last glance your way. " It was a pleasure, Until next time then..." With wings spread wide she elegantly leaps into the air, allowing the invisible currents to carry her where ever they wish.

-------------------

Owner's Name: S u r f
Participating Soquili: User ImageEvea Dove
Link to Teepee: Same as above

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? As if startled from a day dream, she jerks at your voice. It has been a while since she has spoken to another living soul, The fear, mixed with lonely need for companionship glistens brightly in her wild blue gaze. "Well who... are you?" Her voice is soft, nervous but ever hopeful. "I usually just assume everyone is intelligent... I honestly don't know if I have met another who isn't..." Her voice maintains that soft almost ghost of a tone, Her body remains rigid with anxiety, ears back, tail flicking nervously.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "Well I suppose, I've never really considered this... It makes since doesn't it?" She asks with just the barest hints of hope for being correct. Her ears flick as a stray sound picks up, a rabbit or something jumping from a nearby bush, still hidden.

Her already wide gaze, if possible goes wider, as if a deer caught in a bright light. She hesitates, clearly uncomfortable with the question, she takes a few steps back. Body language clear that she is two hoofs from bolting. "I have a last name?" She manages to whisper out, before pausing. "And I have two adopted sons..." that's it, her limit reached she bolts without a second glance, hooves moving in a graceful canter she disappears back into the forest.

-----------------

Participating Soquili: User Image Amayo

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? Without missing a beat, bright green eye's turn to watch you curiously. A smile tugging at pale lips. "By how they react to what is around them..." He blinks those curious eyes, ears upright and relaxed, his giant fluffy tail moving with a mind of it's own. a soft wag of sorts.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "That depends..." He pauses to make sure his thoughts are straight. " I believe that different situations call for different skills... but that doesn't necessarily make it an intelligent thing..." He snorts, amused by a distant memory, his gaze wondering as he attempts to locate his little friend, "Nayori... ? Where did you go wolf?" He asks with a soft neigh.

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! He snorts, confused at where his friend has gone, but happy to answer you, his eye's wonder back to yours. barley visible behind his mop of a mane. "I like to think of myself as a helper. I like to help people, and I'm pretty good at it... I apologize, but I have a companion who has wondered off. Good day to you!" He shouts the last of his sentence as his hooves have already picked up a trot, his nose taking him towards his little friends fading scent.

-----------------

Participating Soquili: User Image Glitch Dove

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "Oh hello! Good to meet you!" His cheerful voice holds a gentle whispery tone to it, like his beloved mother's. "Well for me, I usually like to get to know them, that lets me figure out what kind of being they are... though honestly I don't usually consider someone smart, or un-smart..." He blinks laughing blue eye's, though no actual laugh leaves him, Just a gentle sigh. "Life is too precious to worry about silly things like that..." He brings his two front hooves close together, lifting his chest up with a deep breath, absolute calm exudes from his being.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? He puzzles over this for a moment, his right ear twitches, and his tail flicks, the thing never stops moving completely. "I believe different types of potential exist, But just like a flower is different from a tree, both know how to keep themselves alive, and do their very best to survive... I call that intelligence." he tilts his head quizzically as he attempts to figure out how to answer the next question.

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! "I would say the most interesting thing about me, is that I have a wonderful twin brother, and a beautiful Adoptive mother... Who found us, and taught us both all we know." A breeze tickles his nose, on it a new scent peaks his curiosity. "If you don't mind. I think I have a new adventure to chase." His smile maintains it's gentle calm as he trots happily past you, heading towards the deliciously curious scent.

-------------------

Participating Soquili: User ImageHarper

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? Ears back, he rears in startled fright. "O-Oh!... H-Hello..." He twitches everywhere, completely confused as to why such a question would be asked. "I ju-judge them by their k-knowledge..." of course he would, what other way is there to know how intelligent someone is? His mind works over this as the next question nearly slips his ears.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "No..." He hesitates, unsure of how to word his next sentence before deciding to just leave his answer at that simple no. His ears pin back as he fights his nerves, alternating hoof scratches in the dirt he tries to focus better for the next question, though his face immediately takes on a rosy hue, completely embarrassed by this inquiry

"I-I have never b-been asked such a q-question!" his mind dances over other actual facts he could present, but his face becomes warmer, and finally he lowers his head, shaking it with nervous shyness before turning and running off, not even willing to say goodbye for fear of embarrassing himself more.

I didn't see anything about making a separate post, just separate forums. =) Please let me know if I did this wrong, it's been a while

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:18 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Koralo
Link to Teepee: Link

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "If they can figure out to keep out of my garden. Plants don't just grow like this y'know! Nor do rocks perfectly ring precisely planted plants just by chance." Koralo points his muzzle toward the features in question. There is just the most subtle of hints of unnatural in the carefully designed garden.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "Sure, how many times it takes for me to get the message across to get outta my garden!" The little seathi stallion huffs. "Some are sheer dolts. Luckily I have Uskshyo who can n** them in the fins to get their buns moving." He looks smug. The best part was the lobster blended in so well with some of his plants.

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! "I don't like slimy creatures!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Krystallos

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? The handsome stallion tilted his head into the water current, letting his mane drift back. Deep blue eyes regard you as the mer thinks a moment. "How about how difficult an obstacle course they can get through? That might give you some idea, or simply be their friend and don't worry about how smart they are compared to everyone else. Love them for them."

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "Everyone is smart in their own way. It's not fun being considered inferior to anyone else just because you're not as fast or don't grasp abstract concepts well." He snorted a stream of bubbles.

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! "Hmmmmm a fact about me?" Krystallos glanced around trying to think of something interesting. He didn't think he'd done anything truly interesting lately. "Hahah!" he laughed sheepishly, "I'll let you know if I think of something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Veslorurn

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "If they're smart enough to stay out of trouble and harms way. If they go looking for danger, that doesn't seem very smart to me."

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "Maybe you got it or maybe you don't. So I suppose there must be."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! "I have ghosts haunting me." The blood paint stallion flips his head to toss his bangs out of the way to better see how you react to that statement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Aspasia

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? Aspasia gave a breathy laugh. "How well they can keep up with me! I don't like staying in one place for long you see."

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "Do you think there are different kinds of fish in the sea? I'd say there are! Just don't underestimate them."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! "I'm always interested in learning about new places to visit. Got anywhere I haven't been?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Oberyx

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "By how quickly they take the hint to leave." She gives her 'get outta here' glare.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "That's a trick question. I'm sure of it."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! "I don't think so. I don't know you or anything about you."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:19 pm
Owner's Name: Sweenys_Revenge
Participating Soquili: Okeechobee, Lucian, Emiko
Link to Teepee: Here!

Okeechobee
I think that you can tell how smart a soquili is based on how well they can, you know just... take care of themselves. Like do they know that when they are hungry that they need to eat? Just like can you survive without being watched constantly? Yeh? Then good job, you're smart!

I mean... maybe? But how many different kids of smart does it take to stay alive really?

I have a tentacle tail!!!!

Sir Lucian Misae
Um... well... I think that... it's hard to tell. I mean... I try not to judge at all.

Of course! As varied as Soquili are? How can there not be?

I'm not terribly interesting... why don't you ask someone else?

Emiko
Emiko can test them in a battle of wits! Emiko is very clever, even though she doesn't look it, and she can tell!

Like in one Soquili or ... ?

Emiko has the best family in the whole wide world!!!

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:08 pm
Owner's Name: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Participating Soquili: Eliana
Link to Teepee: [link]

"Oh, you could do that by how they talk and h-handle certain situations. Usually they have impressive vocabularies, right?"
"Oh yes of course! Someone could be really good at h-hunting and not know anything about m-medicine."
"I... I don't think there's anything really interesting a-about me. I really like flying."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Fracas Mephitic

"Quite easily. You must simply provide them a challenge and see how they choose to solve it."
"No, I believe that we all derive our intellect from the same place. We simply must practice and learn in order to become more knowledgeable about things outside of out expertise."
"I am now a proud father of three."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Thaddeus

"See if they are challenged by a task too difficult for themselves. If they reach out for help, that's how you know."
"Well, I can only assume so! I've never been great with philosophical thought, but I enjoy a good discussion about training."
"I have a soft spot for baby animals. They always look like they need protecting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Flidais

"All you have to do is simply talk and see what interests them. Most tend to be more knowledgeable on what they find fascinating."
"Oh yes, of course. The spirits have taught me many things, but I had to learn from many. You cannot learn all from one."
"I spend my free time making medicine and telling stories to the young ones."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Tourmaline

"Mm... It's hard to say. Even the smartest ones fall for tricks. I think I'd have to be around them enough to be able to be sure if they were smart or not."
"I guess so? I never really thought about it before."
"I love collecting gems and pretty things. Anything that catches my eye, really."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:59 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Calavera
Link to Teepee: teepee

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? How can I judge I've spent most of my life alone and out in the desert .

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? Well I believe so. I believe I'm smart in my own way about my environment and I believe I'm not as intelligent in other ways such as in social matters.

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! I come from a long line and my family lives in the desert but a other members live in the depths of the woods.

-------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? If they can outwit me they must be smart indeed. I would prefer to test their knowledge in a battle of wits and teeth.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "Of course, intelligence has stages. If one can survive in nature and among other soq that is intelligence. A keen quick mind that can remember details is another kind of . A creator, an inventor is other type.

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! I spent much of my life surrounded by the love of my herd. When I've been alone, I've been at my weakest.
----------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: LadyYsoldeMisae

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? How they treat others and how others treat you is the best way to judge Intelligence.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? I do we are all smart in our own way.

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! I'm a female knight from a family of knights. My lifemate grows apples and when I'm not out on quest I relax with him under a fruit tree.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Kukiko

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? I will give them a task and if they achieve the task they are intelligent if not well maybe I can enjoy playing with them.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? All intelligence is about survival if one can outwit the elements and other soq they indeed deserve to live.

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! I was born of ice and snow and I can be as harsh as both.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:04 am
Something strange has happened to this month's bonus stats emotion_awesome

Maybe it reflects some other goings on in the shop this month?

(I will add everyone's bonus stats for the previous month shortly, just waiting on Kyrie to update some teepees <3)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:52 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Myscelia Petalwing
Link to Teepee: [x]

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Myscelia feels the vibration, and freezes in place. Her eyes growing big. Finding a nearby tree, she ducks underneath it, seeking shelter. The branches rustle with each vibration. Focusing her energy, she pops into her smaller form, thinking it would be easier to hide herself.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? Oh goodNESS!! Going into flutter form was the biggest mistake! The rumble of footsteps became amplified. Claws scrapped at the ground, as she tried to find her balance. Afraid? More like confused as all heck as to what is going on!!

What do you think it might be? A huge over fed hippopotamus?! An elephant!! Whatever she thought it was, she was curious to see what it was making all this racket!

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Oh no...it was heading right her way!! "AIEEeeee!" she exclaimed as she popped back up to her full-size self, and flitted up off the ground. Her thoughts? SURVIVE!!!

More importantly, what do you do? Myscelia turned in a circle, and skirted off the side of the big----thing. "Heyyy!! Watch where you are going!!" she called out, but the sound was like talking under water, muffled by the movement of the giant reptile being. Myscelia pouted and looked back at it, as it proceeded to move away from her. So rude. Had she stayed in flutter form, she surely could of been crushed! Like stepping on an ant for that guy...

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Myscelia huffed. One look at her disheveled hair, and they'd have to believe her, wouldn't they? She stomped a paw, and flicked her tails in slight annoyance. Part of her wanted to follow after him! Really though, she doubted she could even catch up. Her sisters would surely believe her.

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:44 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Alejandra

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Alejandra normally regal, and well contained emotionally, looses her smile when she hears the footsteps. Trying to regain her composure, she smiles nervously. "I'm sure it's nothing we need fear."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "I will admit, I happen to be very alarmed by the situation at hand."

What do you think it might be? "Something very LARGE..."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Alejandra screams loud. Never had she screamed like that before!

More importantly, what do you do? The blood rushed to her head from the scream, causing Ale to faint.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? When she wakes up, if she isn't stepped on, she might not believe herself as to what she saw!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:31 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Melody
Link to Teepee: Here

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Pausing for a moment as she hums a tune her voice grows quiet. "Whoa is there an earthquake?!"

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Seriously? I'm not finding out what that was or is, or" she swallows heavily, "Nope noooo way".

What do you think it might be? She shivers looking around her again, "I... don't know. I might have to relocate if this keeps up".

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Now a silent sweat prickled along her withers as her nostrils began flaring from accelerated breath, "Cotton! We're moving to a new location" she calls out with wide eyes.

More importantly, what do you do? "Relocate.... not sticking around. Hurry up with the questions already".

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Looking quickly she responded, "Trust me if the ground shook that much I'm sure we all would know". Then she bolts off to find her mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Pharaoh Atemu

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Looking off in the distance sharp ears swiveled forward with no panic, "Well now I find this interesting."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Afraid? Are you addressing me with such a question?" he boasted keeping an eye on the direction of the thunder radiating through the ground, "I would face this strangeness because it what I do ".

What do you think it might be? He answered calmly though this agitation of questions were unnerving, "If I knew I would've said it by now. I may or may not inform you when I reach that answer".

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Upon seeing this creature the King smiled intently as he analyzed this creature before him, "I do believe one of the egyptian monsters has joined this world".

More importantly, what do you do? "Simple" he noted with a high stance as his shoulders stood squared, "I will let it do what it wishes. You do not redirect a monster from the land of sand. Only if it gives reason do you attack in willingly".

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Belief is for some while denial is for others. Whichever one choose to believe is their prerogative". Nodding he steps away with a shake of his head as his attire chimes from the sound of metal in movement.

Participating Soquili: Hanyuu

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Head flaring up quickly looking around, "Auuu Auuu What was that?"

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Auu Auu I have no idea what that was" she looks around nervously as her front legs begin to anxiously dance back and forth.

What do you think it might be? "Auuu something scary Auu" she responds, her feet moving faster in place as her head bobs up and down"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she screams running to the nearest patch of weeds that might conceal her.

More importantly, what do you do? Promptly she lies down awkwardly trying to cover her eyes that are filling with tears.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Looking around after the sound ceases for the creature she breaths a little more, "Auuu Auu never again. Never again".

Participating Soquili: Tahiti

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? "Whoa! Did you feel that? Something big!" she exclaimed looking around her in an excited expression.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "Afraid? Me?! I can seriously take on anything! Seriously, you name it I can do it! No mercy no fear. Just pure adrenaline here!" she announced with a proud stance.

What do you think it might be? She grinned tossing her head, "Something awesome! Which I'm going to find out what that awesome is! Which will be the greatest thing since sliced apples!".

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "Holy!" she beamed with a flick of her ears! Look at the size of it! This is so freaking cool!" she noted with determination in her eyes.

More importantly, what do you do? "Oh you want me to show you? Oh tell you... fine" she pouted, "Well I'd run up to that creature and" she paused dramatically, "and tell it I'm not afraid. Then I'd egg it on to race me as we both jump over that high ravine south from here".

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "That I haven't a clue but honestly it was the most extreme thing I've seen since I've heard tales of Skin Walkers. That which someday I will take on... and win! Because I can win at anything".

Participating Soquili: Hsien-Ko

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Hearing rumble her ears swivel toward the sound, "I wonder what that was? Is Cynder and her dragon mate returning for a full dose of what they missed last time?"

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "I fear nothing except loosing those I fight for. If the origin of this shaking ground has come in meaning of harm I shall face it".

What do you think it might be? "I sense something larger then life that breathes as we do" she spoke with her eyes watching the closest point where the shaking arrived from, "Something that will be dealt with if it brings any harm to my elder or the herd".

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Eyes widening she stands silently studying the massive beast before her, "I see" she spoke mainly to herself as her gaze never left this creature before her"

More importantly, what do you do? "Nothing" she responded with a nod, "The creature is simply foraging as we do. There is no concern to destroy life that does not show aggression". Her words were soft yet they were of warning, "If it had shown concern in my eyes I would have dealt with it swiftly. In this case I shall simply analyze and let it be on its way".

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "I do not know for most will deny things they don't understand. We all will live on as will that creature. Perhaps some day I will find it again. But, for now simply studying a creature unknown will benefit us all.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:33 pm
Owner's Name: Rinial Sisterdragon
Participating Soquili: Seren Aeron Oralee

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Ask the plants what they feel, and see if I can find a clearer vision of it through them.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? Given how I look, facing something strange is unlikely to be far from the norm for me.

What do you think it might be? I have little idea, the plants are quiet as it moves past them, so I can't get much read on it. Perhaps it is something the plants fear?

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Such a strange creature, no warmth to it's body, all cold. It is curious.

More importantly, what do you do? Stay still, sudden movements attract attention as does loud noises. Be calm and do not breath too loudly.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? My family will not take my words as falseness if that is what you imply. They will surely want to investigate on their own to see these creatures that are so foreign to me.

-------------------------

Participating Soquili: Passerina Ciris

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Please don't be a hunt for me, please don't be a hunt for me, please don't be a hunt for me.

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? Given that I'm a runaway, Terrified would be a better description, I REALLY hope this isn't them hunting me down.

What do you think it might be? Oh, it's probably my old flock coming to shackle me and put me in a cage and send me to my death. I mean, I'm only useful for that anyway.

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Oh dear gods of the spirit and wind, what in the nine levels of sanctity is that? Is that...that's a lizard thing in large size. I hope it doesn't eat birds.

More importantly, what do you do? HIDE! What would any sane creature do if they saw a giant lizard thing pop out of nowhere and it likely eats things like me? Hiding is the ONLY reasonable answer here.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Would I believe me if I told me that I just saw that thing? Probably. Do I even have anyone to tell? NOPE.

----------------------

Participating Soquili: Trillian Maeve Donovan

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? Well that can't be good. We'll jus 'ave a looksee and get to findin' out what's makin' all tha racket, right?

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? Of course you face anything new, no matter how strange. If they's friendly yer aright, and if it's somethin' nasty, ya know what to watch out for!

What do you think it might be? Oh it could be anything including a giant herd of tings, kalona, the bird things, or maybe even something new. I've heard 'bout some pretty intense critters as of late. They's got PAWS now.

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? Well...tha's new. And at least I'm not the only weirdly green ting around here, though they's rather...large. This could be a right terrible idea.

More importantly, what do you do? Well, obviously this needs more observation, can't be makin' snap judgments, now can we?

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? Oh, they'll be believin' me, I'm not one to tell tall tales, sides, with all the tings that are already runnin' around these lands, who wouldna believe it?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:42 pm
Owner's Name: Teigra
Participating Soquili: [Zhuang Li]
Link to Teepee: [Teepee]

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react?
"Well, much as I hate to admit it, being smaller than most of the threats in the area, I'm going to find a safe piece of land with some shelter to hide. If the earth is shaking, keep away from any outcroppings or uneven land. Landslides or sinkholes can be more dangerous than most imagine."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness?
"I'm not afraid. I mean...I'm being cautious, of course. It depends on what kind of threat it really is, you know. One must gather information before knowing how to properly react."

What do you think it might be?
"As I said, it could be another earth shake caused by a landslide in the hills, or sinkholes on the plains. Either would be dangerous for any land-bound creature involved, whether risking being dropped or having heavy objects dropped upon them."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts?
"First, analyze the threat. Does this creature look dangerous? Does it have sharp teeth and claws? I mean, 'reptilian' could be a harmless little lizard...or it could be a crocodile. The two options are vastly different. Of course, if it's gigantic, even if it's not going to eye me as a meal, I have to consider that it could still harm me inadvertently. Darn being so small..."

More importantly, what do you do?
"Slip away as quietly as possible and attempt to warn any other Usdia in the area to flee. I'll not have anyone eaten while on my watch."

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw?
"Hmmph...my sister will probably accuse me of eating fermented fruit again or something. I swear, it was just one time by accident..."

-----

Participating Soquili: [Baruti]

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react?
"Quickly scan the area for threats. What is this noise and motion? Stampede? Earth shake? What sort of threat is this?"

"I will not run. I will face this threat with sharp eyes and sharper claws, should they prove necessary."

"Is it a stampede? The ground will shake and rumble when that many hooves stamp the earth as one. If not, I know not what else might make such a disturbance."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts?
"What is this creature? Has it come from the earth? Does it mean me harm?"

"I would meet this creature with wary defense. Perhaps it does not mean me harm. However, if it does, I will not stand idly by and allow it. I would survey the area for any possible points of advantage should it come to fighting. I will not start trouble with this strange being, but I will be prepared to answer it if it comes instead."

"A giant reptilian being could be hard to accept, if one has not seen it themselves. I cannot imagine anyone taking me at my word initially."

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:13 pm
Participating Soquili: [Macaria]

"I'd take to the air, of course. Not about to let anything get the drop on me, whether it's a grumbling earth or an uppity predator."

"Afraid? Me? Of what? A little shaking and noise? Not hardly."

"Who knows. If I hadn't been caught in it, it wouldn't be my problem and I could care less. As it were though...I don't know. Perhaps a stampede of delicious beasts, fighting to see which can receive the honor of being my next meal?"

"The hell is that and what does it taste like?" She grins wickedly. "You know, I've had reptiles before...not bad."

"How giant are we talking? Giant for a lizard? Or actually giant? I mean, is this likely to be a satisfying single meal? Or am I going to feed for a couple of days or so? After sizing up the situation, I'm sure I'd still have the advantage, being able to strike from above. I mean, lizards can't fly..."

"Probably not at first. Though, with the right kind of 'convincing', they would." She grins wickedly again.

-----

Participating Soquili: [Aeolus]

"If the ground is shaking, I'll be in the sky, scanning for the cause of the disturbance and assessing any threat to my person."

"Caution is not the same as fear. I take precautions so that I can face whatever comes my way, as long as it is not a foolish endeavor to do so."

"The land settling? Sinkholes are a problem for those without wings, at least. So glad I don't have to be chained to the earth and its whims like some."

"Ugh, hideous beast. Best it return to the earth from whence it came."

"That depends, I suppose...though if it really is giant, I'm not foolish enough to go picking fights. I'll likely leave the thing for someone else to deal with."

"Unlikely, though it would be foolish to ignore my warnings."

-----

Participating Soquili: [Silvana]

"Seek a safe vantage point; solid ground, no overhangs or outcroppings. Cover is preferable. Best to get a gauge on the situation before reacting further."

"Wary, but not yet afraid. While many fear the unknown, I prefer to know what I'm dealing with before I decide to be afraid of it."

"I would not hazard a guess without further observation. Based solely on the shaking of the ground and a rumbling noise, one might think stampede or earth shake."

"What is this creature? What are its intentions? Does it intend harm to myself or others?"

"Observe the creature for some time until I can discern its intentions. If it seems hostile or bent on malevolence, especially in my domain, then I will take further action to halt such activities. I'll not have some beastly creature running unchecked in my lands."

"I might question the sanity of any who would believe such fantastical claims without having seen them for themselves first, lest they prove to be the ones touched in the head."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:57 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Imperio
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

Imperio jumps up, his eyes up and his butt wiggling in excitement. "What's going on what's going on what's going on?" he said, obvious interest in his voice and his eyes wide.

"Ohhh strangeness! Come out come out wherever you are!

Imperio scrunches his nose up in concentration. "URM. A PILLOW FIGHT."

"HELLO MISTER DINOSAUR."

"I GO SAY HELLO TO MISTER DINOSAUR. MAYBE HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME."

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? sweatdrop
"Of course they would! Why wouldn't they?"

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:02 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Cera
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

"Oh dear," Cera says, looking at the ground in worry. "Oh dear, oh dear."

Cera trembles, backing away slowly from the noise. She looks back and forth looking for a place to hide.

"Oh dear, I couldn't even imagine," she says, her voice a tremble and her face pale in fear.

"Eep," Cera says, stunned at the sight.

Cera trembles, slowly taking steps backwards toward the nearest shelter.

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? sweatdrop
"Oh no, how could they ever?"

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games