Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[STAFF BOOTH] Can You and Negative's Treasure Flip! [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
thyPOPE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:30 pm
FLIPPIN HEY!

Kept ambled over to nudge a new shell aside. The contents weren't nearly so nice as the previous day's, but he wasn't going to turn down three tokens, either. What could he do with these?  
FrostyPeaches rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:42 pm
FLIPPIN HEY!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

27 December

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WAHHH. Again? the dice gods are liking me in this booth ;A;

Kiss of Death studied the grid again and watched other kin flip over the shells. Silently, in her mind, she tisk tisked them for choosing ones near the edges. Because today, she is going to flip one over near the center. Walkking carefully over the other neatly placed shells, she lifted a hoof and carefully flipped it over. Underneath it were no tokens to be found but instead it was of the same flat rock with markings again and on top of it was a tiny egg. "Oooh there is a tiny snack with my prize today," she said out loud, quite happily.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
thyPOPE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:19 am
FLIPPIN HEY!
Kept sat by the sidelines and wondered whether the purple buck - or the orange doe - would take a trade. For one of those shells. They were a lot more interesting than the tokens - he'd passed his own off to a brown buck with stripes and come...well, he'd come right back here. Now he was waiting for it to be his turn again - or perhaps he was just waiting to see what'd be a good shell to flip.

There was one just a bit darker than the others around it - redder, too. He ambled over to take that one in his mouth, and, very gingerly, flip it so that...ah.

Ah, no. No, this wasn't...Kept hadn't intended for this to happen. He looked down at the putrid rotting peaches beneath the shell with some dismay. They'd - they were kind of all squished together, and a large amount of said peach had gotten onto his face. It was enough to startle him into speaking - at a tiny whisper. "Don't...don't think I can take this," he said, mournful.  
Wandered rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:59 am
FLIPPIN HEY!
Having taken a little time to himself, Careless had snuck his way in to the festivities, going from area to area to see what other kin had struck up. Everything had a unique twist to it, and he was looking to test his luck - he couldn't be that bad, could he?

Sidling up to the booth, he watched a few other kin take their turns, before he, himself decided to take his pick. Raising his eyebrows lightly, he nudged a shell over, and a small clacking noise was heard, as two tokens rolled down.

Hey, not bad!

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
Tiarana rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:04 am
FLIPPIN HEY!  
Pigxels rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:24 pm
FLIPPIN HEY!

Star chances her luck and throws out her all, then actually manages to snag 3 tokens today. She scoops them off into her turtle shell for later raffling. "Hurrah!"

[Yep I know I got 8 tokens on the 25th! .D I just RP'd everything that day as if it were normal just in case.]  

Pigxels

Ghost

Shaddaling rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:33 pm
FLIPPIN HEY!

Hollow Sage looked over the shells, hooves hoovering over the shells before flicking one over, revealing two shiny tokens. How lucky.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:32 pm
FLIPPIN HEY!  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Tiarana rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:32 am
FLIPPIN HEY!  
Wandered rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:36 am
FLIPPIN HEY!

You couldn't judge a kin for trying two days in a row.

Too bad it didn't work.  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
FrostyPeaches rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:11 am
FLIPPIN HEY!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

28 December

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Something nasty under shell; no prize.

It was very obvious by now that Kiss of Death had become addicting to gambling her odds with this booth's event. She came by today with an empty stomach and studied the grid. Not many have flipped yet and she was one of the few that started this game off early... "Hmm from what I know now, these ones should have the bestest prizes still," she said to herself. "But today, since it doesn't hurt to try something else, I will play with my eyes closed."

She walked up to the grid and closed her eyes. Everything felt different to her without vision but she moved about and gently moved a shell with her hoof. When she opened her eyes to see what she did, she saw that the shell had almost flipped over but was being wedged by something... She flicked it again with her hooves and to her surprise, a slimy slug was hidden underneath it. Alive and crawling. Oh yuck. How nasty.

Kiss looked at Negative before she walked off with no prizes today. What a sick booby prize. I don't even like slugs.

anemosagkelos rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:35 am
FLIPPIN HEY!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Travels in Circles flips over a shell and is rewarded with a pile of ten tokens.  

anemosagkelos

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:47 am
PRIZE DELIVERIES!
Dizzy_Kat

Blinded By My Silence rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:09 am
FLIPPIN HEY!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The fish-kin returns bouncing about, tail a-swishing, eager to see what prize (or trick, pleaaaase be a trick!) awaits her! It takes her ten minutes to decide which to flip. She paces and pokes it with her hoof, sniffing the air around it, hoping to catch the scent of something dead or equally gross. If she got something completely wicked, she may just have to throw it at her brother, just to freak him out! Ooh, a dead bird, or a stinky fish or some dung even! This sounded fun! And so, with wicked thoughts in her mind, she flipped the bowl dramatically! She leapt backwards, covering her face with her hooves, fins a-slapping. Then she peeked. ...Really? A token? She sat up and threw her head back in annoyance. "UGH. Why can't I just get something GROSS!?"  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
sheepcakes rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:28 pm
FLIPPIN HEY!
8, 3: 2 tokens

User ImageSnailshell approaches the booth, smiling at Negative and flipping over a shell. Finding two tokens underneath. "Thank you." she says, collecting her winnings.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff