Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan looked around, observing the beauty of nature as the two attackers of the leaf village disappeared. They were no doubt going to go to their hideout to do some plotting and complete preparations. At the corner of his eye he observed them making some sort of exchange before vanishing into the unknown. But there was absolutely no doubt, it was the walking plague of the leaf. The question still remained to be answered, if those two were to fight one another, who would win? That question still remained for the Senju and Uchiha fight but it would have to wait, it was certainly something worth looking into.

Revan turned to his new allies, some temporary, others possibly permanent. Even though Zero had started the fight with him, Revan moved out side the village to avoid the damage. Mitsuki had pursued Revan as an enemy but Revan's intentions remained unknown. He turned to his new allies beginning with a question. "What's the plan?" he inquired.

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Knight Ciaran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:56 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The man who walks the path of both light and darkness

The wanderer

Zero turned to him and said The plan is bring like minded people together to make a new akatsuki." then zero sensed a chakra coming towards them and he said "you are being pursued did you know this." he looked at fujita and said "If revan is being followed fujita should i unleash the insects on the pursuer or should i place a devastated trap that will rot the body from the inside out?" the zero turned to fujita and said "We all need to agree on one of these plans befor the pursuer arrives." he place his hand on the lid waiting for an answer
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:22 am

Revan Okubo

Revan scanned his surroundings before replying. "I wasn't talking to you. However, I'm going to deliberate on this matter. You all have a nice day." He placed his hands together, forming a hand sign. Revan closed his eyes before his lightning style armor was extinguished, his chakra network returning to a quiet state. His body suddenly vanished, leaving nothing, not even a trace behind but the air that blew. Where did Revan go? What was going on in his head?

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Knight Ciaran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The man who walks the path of both light and darkness

The wanderer

Before revan disappeared Zero tok out a thread from his pocket put enough chakra not to be detected and sent it on his clothes it binded to them. he wanted to keep track of possible allies. Zero turned back around and waited for fujita to say something
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:51 am
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki rolled her eyes after Revan disappeared. "I don't get that guy one bit"she said before turning to the puppet master Ashton and the Uchiha girl. She wanted to know more about ashton but could honestly care less about Izanami. They still had to work together, zero was already a handful and fujita joining him didn't make things better. She was livid with people betraying and plotting against the village. Still, she could feel his chakra leaving. They would have a real fight on their hands if Revan joined up with the enemy. "Cloud ninja" she scoffed to herself before looking at ashton. "Why don't you two tell me about yourselves?"

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:53 am

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami let out a sigh of relief. "Now that that's done." She jumped into the air. "With so many dead ninja in the village their should be plenty of jutsu to absorb. Perhaps when we next meet we can have a more final battle. So be ready Senju." Izanami smiled as she vanished using Kamui. She reapered in another section of the village. "I need the byakugan." She mumbled to herself as she searched in hopes of obtaining one. "With it I won't fall for any of their tricks."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

Huntress_Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:06 pm
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton watched as Izanami vanished in her technique before turning back to Mitsuki as a puppet put a chair behind him aas he sat into it as the disappeared into his cloak as he spoke up in a calm tone "I'll speak but only if i get some information about you in return. Basics I'm from Ame or The rain village however you want to say it, clearly I'm a puppeteer with a few twists. I currently was stopping here before heading to the Sand village to find the one tailed beast Shukaku" he said as more puppets of his vanished in clouds of smoke being sealed away

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:30 pm
♦Fujita Aburame♦
The Walking Plague
User Image
Did you know that a cobra's venom isn't toxic? Its doesn't send chemicals into your body that just make you sick and kill you....

Fujita exited the room and looked at Zero through under his glasses. "No, if they enter my base they'll die in seconds, the walls, roof, and floor you are standing on are crawling with millions upon millions of microscopic bugs that are harmless alone but when clumped together are very dangerous. I even placed a few in your clothing from when I first touched you, in any words if you sell me out and I'll drain you of all your chakra and leave you to die." He told Zero the truth as he walked down the hall to another door an opened it up. "You see, what we need is a proper plan of attack, last time you got them surprised and did some damage, but now they know about you and what you can do. Usually you want to kill people when you first pop up so they don't know how to defend against you. Fortunately you now have me, and none of them know exactly what I can do, all they know is what the bingo book tells them about me, which isn't enough. So, start brainstorming on a new attack, I'll add in my thoughts and we can do it right this time......oh and also we need a female team member, I don't particularly enjoy working with only a male." Fujita yelled down the hallway as he began his search into more rooms.

You see, what the venom does is react with your blood, it makes it thick and solid, clogs your veins and slows your heart as an effect of it. Without treatment you'd be dead in minutes, hours if you're lucky.

Zero Hirashima

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Revan Okubo

At the peak of a tall mountain somewhere scraping the skies Revan sat down as the powerful white clouds passed by his face, surrounding the tall mountain in resonance of his presence. He placed his hands together, his eyes shut with full concentration, his meditation had begun. He would remain here for the time being.

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Knight Ciaran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki sighed to herself in agitation."I'm obviously from the Leaf village, from the great Senju clan of the forest. Why are you searching for Shukaku?" She replied before looking at the Uchiha girl and back to Ashton. "The greatest clan." she added with humor. "We need a plan to take those two out, and maybe a third one." she added with shame. She was determined to defend her village, giving her life if necessary. But it was all getting old, people wanting to destroy the leaf village. Perhaps she would train for the time being.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:39 am
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu was low on chakra so he had to stay out of some things but as everyone seemed to disperse, he thought it over as he looked around. He thought over how he had watched, looking around at the village. He sighed as he then noticed that their was several dead ninja that had been around from Zero's jutsu. He sighed but figured that he had enough chakra. He moved and used the terrashark jutsu that he knew, not putting much chakra into it to keep it from exploding as he focused, the ground around each dead body opened up as the dirt jaws swallowed all of them. Possibly making for a big delay for Izanami who was probably hoping to search the corpses. Shayu had probably ruined her plans but he didn't know and probably wouldn't care. He looked at Ashton and Mitsuki as he thought it over, "Personally I think that it would be nice if people would just go about their day without wanting to turned into maniacs." He said thinking that it would be nice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:23 pm
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton just chuckled softly before answering "What else i plan to seal him to help my own village, since the 4th war my village has been under heavy mis-trust and attack so i want to help defend the place that took me in" his gaze turning steely at the end as he stood sealing the last few of his puppets away
"Is that a problem Miss Senju?" he tilted his head slightly as he asked this

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki smirked a little in approval at the fact that she could relate to this guy. He was only defending his village like she was. "That is fine by me." she said. SShe turned to Shayu impressed with him. "Shayu, I see you've raised your skills a notch I see." she said to him. She walked back towards the village gates with intent on getting a good rest. She was livid with all the attempts to destroy her village.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

Mizuki watched the leaf village from afar, her hated sister was in the mist. She kept her self hidden in the shadows watching them as they conversated after being left behind by Fujita and zero. She saw the whole battle, Revan disappeared not picking a side as Izanami was only using the nija as a means to an end. The shark demon was still as weak as ever, but michael uzumaki was nowhere to be found. The puppet master was odd enough she didn't see much of his combat skill, neither Revan's full power either. It was something she'd h have to wait for in the future. Why was the uchiha girl with them? Working with her enemy? This was wrong? She shouldve joined them.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:17 am

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami growled. "WHERE ARE ALL MY CORPSES!" She roared as she looked around the village. "Gone, gone, gone, GONE!" Izanami was furious. Other than the scrolls she was able to steal she had obtained no new abilities from this attack. Eventually she gave up. "Fine." She activated her Kamui and retreated to the village outskirts. She reached into her Kamui dimension and pulled out one of the scrolls. "But you made this worth it." She said as she read it.

"Worry not my student." Jakuzure said as she popped out of the ground below Shayu. "I have been busy lately but fear not I have a solution." Jakuzure smiled as wood cocoons started to sprout up around the village. "While Zero was doing his rampage I was bringing as many civilians as I could underground. I was able to save quite a few. Not all though as you could see." Jakuzure dug the rest of her out of the ground. "I knew stopping Zero would be difficult so I decided to save as many as I could." The cocoons opened up and released the people Jakuzure was able to save.

(I hope I am not overstepping my bounds with Jakuzure but I thought that this would be a nice compromise since the village destruction already happened and turning back time would be to messy.)

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

Huntress_Aria

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games