Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ THE CORRIDOR OF DREAMS } Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Inle-roo rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 pm
That could have been worse, Evan decided. Could have been better, too, of course. He didn't feel like he was any smaller, and the door didn't look like it was going to grow anytime soon, so Evan sighed and picked another bottle.

This scene was different in that it was peaceful, and that alone set Evan's nerves on edge. He'd gotten to the point where he was suspicious when something looked off, but doubly so when there was nothing overtly wrong. He didn't think he had been this paranoid before joining Deus. He was okay with it, though; it was just another sense that might save his life one day.

Today didn't look to be that day, though. The forest was calm beyond suspicion, technicolor trees swaying to a breeze he couldn't feel. If he hadn't needed to move on, he might have considered letting this dream linger. As it was, he assumed the point of his being there in the first place had something to do with that faceless little girl sitting on the giant mushroom not five feet away from him.

The little girl reached for him as Evan noticed her, raising her hands and opening and closing them into fists as if demanding to be picked up. Evan skirted around the mushroom warily, waiting for it to explode, for the little girl to suddenly turn into a giant monster, anything but lean forward and wrap her arms around him. "You can do it," she whispered into his ear.

"Uh...thanks," Evan replied as the dream dissolved around him, leaving him holding an empty bottle--and facing an open door. Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, he took that opportunity to leave.

Quote:
evan's dorm is here for reference!

Beejoux rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:02 pm
Event 4
You drink a drink that tastes a little sweet-savory. You dream a dream where you are offered a chance at any wish, thanks to the djinn/genie called (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). They grant your wish but they mention the consequence is (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

"You don't look like a genie." Glowing eyes had narrowed down skeptically on the figure before her. He was tall, muscular, but very pale. Light skin and light eyes, so unlike any djinn Hadiyya had ever encountered before, and she had encountered many.

Admittedly, her particular line of djinn did not grant wishes, and this one apparently did. Arms folding, she shifted her weight to one hip, head tilting as she looked him over again. Human, he looked incredibly human.

"Well, if I get a wish," she hummed thoughtfully, lips pursed. He'd mentioned consequences, so she was trying to think though something that wouldn't have any. "Happiness, I wish for happiness for myself and the ones I love." That couldn't go bad, could it? Jack, she hoped not.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:17 pm
Event 6
You drink a drink that tastes a little alcoholic. You dream a dream where everything you experienced is a part of an online game. The actual name of your best friend and identity is (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You play around with them and they are more than happy to give you MMO advice saying (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has).

"So this is your inventory! You have all these slots, but you have to use them to carry all your armor, any potions and what not. But any left over space can be used for farming."

Hadiyya gave a long blink, features blank as she listened. "Farming?"

"Oh! Like collecting things to well, or to make other things."

Oh. "That makes sense.." She supposed.

"Good! We should go do a dungeon! I know you don't have great armor right now, but nothing'll hit you, and we can get you some really sweet swag."  
Nothing Yet rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image

Drink me, then enter the door.

Simple enough.

Bottles marked in such a fashion would always be consumed without question. Mimsy understood how easily she might be poisoned this way, but this was the only thing that resembled faith that she had - she had to believe in Alice, and had to believe in little bottles and tea cakes and six impossible things before breakfast. Drinking this would bring her back to Robert, and would bring them back to Shu, and would bring them home to Lucky, and so on and so forth.

She believed it, because she needed for it to be true.

Quote:
EVENT 8: You drink a drink that tastes a little mellow. You dream a dream where you are getting married. As you walk up to the altar you realize the bride/groom isn't who you were expecting but instead, (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You say something to them and they respond with (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

The taste of the liquid was not particularly striking, but when she moved to set it down on the table, she discovered that she was not holding a bottle, but a bouquet. With a frown, she dropped that instead, and glanced up to discover that she was standing steps away from an altar, where an unfamiliar someone was waiting for her.

An unfamiliar bride.

Mimsy took a breath so deep that her lungs hurt, and exhaled in a long, irritated sigh.

"This is not my wedding," she groaned, covering her hands with her face.

"That makes sense," said the bride.

"I know," said Mimsy, parting her fingers to give her half of an incredulous look. This was most definitely not her wedding, and this was not remotely close to where she wanted to be - she turned and walked away from the bride without another word.

Beejoux
mimsy left u at the altar sry

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:22 pm
"This is not my wedding."

He stared blankly at the djinn for a moment before his brow furrowed. "I know it's not your wedding. It's mine and my only wish is for it to be perfect. Not even for me. I'm just... Worried about what Shay is going to think. Do you think you can handle that wish, Mimsy? Do you know how special this is to me?"

"I know."

"Good."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:32 pm
--  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Beejoux rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:34 pm
Event 7
You drink a drink that tastes a little sharp and acidic. You dream a dream where you live in a post-apocalyptic world where all your friends have died. Your only companion is a talking minipet named (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). They mostly say insane things such as (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). You deal with a solitary life alone.

"You're right, of course." She smiled as she stroked fingers along the scaled back of the dhuanagap. "We can't stay here, we should move on to someplace that offers a little more shelter." A kiss was placed between the water serpent's eyes, and she held it up so it could slither across her shoulders, around her slender neck, to hiss softly near her ear.

"No, It's alright. I have you." Another stroke along that long pale body, then she started walking through the wasteland that was what was left of Halloween.  
Beejoux rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:49 pm
Event 2
You drink a drink that tastes a little bittersweet. You dream a dream where you are defeated by your archnemesis, who happens to also be your best friend/lover/etc. Your arch-nemesis also has a sidekick, who is (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You have to witness a few potentially cheesy lines from your archnemesis and sidekick (that says whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has) and you say a few words yourself before you are slain and wake up.

"This is the end, gorgeous." He was smiling, that so familiar, painful smile of his. It made Hadiyya's heart hurt, a sudden twinge that spread like wild fire. But it did not stay pain, no it warmed, boiling into the rage she had felt when he'd sauntered back into her life, their life.

His hand was on her chin, holding her face still as he leaned in, but her eyes snapped to teh side, to the red headed figure that loomed behind, and the golden eyes that used to shine with such love for her, but now showed nothing but a blindly obedient eagerness. Sharra had won him back, he'd taken Marosa away from her somehow, and the faerie boil had been twisted, changed. He was not that same sweet soul that she had loved, but little better than a lackey, following the nergal around like a lost, love sick puppy.

Everything had gone so horribly wrong!

"You won't get away with this," she hissed up at him, glowing eyes returning to glare up into acidic green. "He'll snap out of it, whatever you've done to him." Jack, she hoped so. "He'll come back to himself, and then you will pay."

"Oh, I think not." He laughed, stroking a glove covered finger along her cheek before closing that small distance to lay a kiss in it's wake. "But either way, you'll be dead."

She could feel his hand along her side, her stomach, creeping higher. It made her flinch, the desire to recoil away from him strong. "Don't touch me!"

"Silly ghoul, you're mine to do with as I like. Now kindly die."

She stiffened as spikes tore through her chest, past her ribs, searching for her core. The room wavered, faded...  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Nothing Yet rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

Quote:
EVENT 11: You drink a drink that tastes a little grapey. You dream a dream where your power is compromised, and you must sacrifice someone for the sake of everyone else. You pick (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You say something to them and they respond with (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has).

Nothing Yet rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image

Quote:
EVENT 3: You drink a drink that tastes a little bitter-sour. You dream a dream where you have become the ultimate evil, and by choice. You have obtained great power, at a price. You witness prisoners captured, especially (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You say something to them and they respond with (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Beejoux rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:09 pm
Event 5
You drink a drink that tastes a little savory-sour. You dream a dream where you are of a different faction (pick and choose a different one). Here, you are shown around by (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). They give you informative advice such as (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). You adjust to your new life.

Nothing Yet rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

Quote:
EVENT 2: You drink a drink that tastes a little bittersweet. You dream a dream where you are defeated by your archnemesis, who happens to also be your best friend/lover/etc. Your arch-nemesis also has a sidekick, who is (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You have to witness a few potentially cheesy lines from your archnemesis and sidekick (that says whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has) and you say a few words yourself before you are slain and wake up.

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Beejoux rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:26 pm
Event 9
You drink a drink that tastes a little fizzy. You dream a dream where you have become the ultimate minipet collector and battle master. Your rival however, is the son of the Professor Deadoak, named (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). You challenge them to a minipet battle and they respond with (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

Nothing Yet rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

Quote:
EVENT 7: You drink a drink that tastes a little sharp and acidic. You dream a dream where you live in a post-apocalyptic world where all your friends have died. Your only companion is a talking minipet named (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). They mostly say insane things such as (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). You deal with a solitary life alone.

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

Quote:
You drink a drink that tastes a little sweet-savory. You dream a dream where you are offered a chance at any wish, thanks to the djinn/genie called (the character of the person who posted above you. If there isn't one just pick a friend of your character). They grant your wish but they mention the consequence is (whatever garbled dialogue the post above you has). A choice is made.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff