Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Play

Back to Guilds

Will you preserve life, or remake it? 

Tags: Supernatural, Academy, Role Play, Contests, Evil Organization 

Reply [✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing
Unofficial Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:03 pm
Johan Sebastien: “The Esper”
Allegiance: Neutral
Mood: Appears to be bothered.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The reminder of the askew fate of the Espers gave an uncomfortable chill that resonated through Johan as he stood in front of the Academy's gates. Despite how mellow he is in most situations that are considerably dire, the very fate of the Espers that remained unknown bothered him. He tightly grasped the handle of his luggage; the right side of his hair would slowly cover his right eye. Here was Johan, away from being locked away under the protection of his family due to the recent events that had rendered the remaining Espers defenseless. Despite how powerful they are, their abilities, surprisingly enough, cannot beat the odds of an army almost, who both share the same animosity towards the Espers. Again, the Espers are either good or bad; either have the desire to protect the world or to destroy it. Those who have a great deal of animosity towards them, of course, had experienced the wrath of the Espers who desired for the destruction of the world. There was no time to be bothered by such petty matters, or that's what Johan would like to think. He went about entering the Academy, dragging his luggage across the campus and towards the main entrance where he registers into the academy. This academy becomes the home away from home.

Perhaps this home can be an escape route from the hatred that his race have been facing, but at the same time, who can really forgive the Espers for what they have done to others?

This question again, resonated through Johan as he tried to put on a smile for those in the academy, pretending that nothing was wrong at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:33 pm
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" Ah Lunch time, the next class period should be mine, Now let's have some pizza." During his free period he had plenty of time to set up his classroom and ended up destroying a training dummy in the process. He sat at an adjacent table from the students and observed the students as he ate, picking up on nervous ticks and seeing what they looked like when they told the truth or lied.

Nothing Gained.

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:41 pm
M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; Summoner

User Image
Art by: CriticalKiosk

Marnie had her face stuffed with food so she couldn't exactly keep up with the conversation. Or maybe the conversation couldn't exactly keep up with her. Well, one thing was for sure: Marnie was finally eating, and she hadn't exactly mastered the art of eating and talking.

"Mhhffmhpph! Mhmhmphphph." she said around a bite of a triple decker burger she just shoved into her mouth. She chewed for a bit before swallowing, "we didn't do anything after you left, but we talked about Twilight! Allison, do you wish you could sparkle?" She picked up another one of her ginormous burgers and ravenously ate that too, almost seemingly popping it into her mouth effortlessly. "Man Katrinis, can you really survive on so little? Why don'tcha eat a little more, I grabbed enough to spare you some!" Then, chewing on a fry, she began to stack up her third burger before noticing Damon's lack of appetite. "They actually only killed one," she said trying to somewhat comfort him. The truth was that she was rattled by it too, but at least she could protect herself."The person who did that is technically only interested in Katrinis though, so you don't have to be afraid!" At this, she flexed, "I'll protect you so it'll be a-okay!"

Protecting would have to come later though, because the Summoner was still hungry. Stomach growling, she let go of her arm and settled back into burger-making, humming happily before something out the window caught her eye.

"Hey look, is that a new kid?" she asked, referring to Johan, as she took three more fries, "wow, he's a cutie. Should we go say hi? Hope we have classes together, w-oaw. Do you think he's coming up here for lunch? Looks pretty rich, I mean, what if he has his own full course gourmet meal??"

[ ooc :: @Kebenzis Hey and welcome! Could you send me a character profile so I can list Johan officially in the LSA thread? >w< ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

B L A I N E - H U N T E R ; Cyborg

So the whole thing was a major bummer. Medusa's descendants couldn't turn s**t into stone, even if they tried. The original was probably stronger, the cyborg reasoned, but the disappointment was still there. Well, at least the mission was done. Elf-b***h wasn't too bad with the sneaking around, and Blaine fit right in as long as she didn't activate her robotic side. They thought she was a golem or whatever. It didn't matter though, because they let her in no problem. Idiots.

She pocketed the samples she got and thought about whether or not she should wait for Crystallyne. It was almost the afternoon though, about time to rendezvous at that other place with the ridiculous name. She decided to wait anyway, because that's what teammates did.. in movies at least. She scowled. Friendship was really annoying, but she actually.. sorta enjoyed it.
Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl
Kebenzis
Tita-tan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:15 pm
Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Laeril Barastl

Credit to oNarissa
User Image

"She's cool," Allison responded, swirling her concocted drink. She turned to Damon and Marnie, "It's fine, the only thing we could do now is to track those assholes down and take down a couple of theirs. What goes around comes around. And I would totally want to sparkle. Like Cullen, check your privileges. Some of us can't sparkle. Some of us burn," She said, gesturing to her umbrella. Allison listen to Marnie's other comment, "A cutie? Where? Oh. my. god. He's so stylish. Let's invite him to our table. "

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»Damon Avery

User Image
              The human nibbled on his wrap, eating mostly to make his hands move and his mind focus on something other than the death these girls so casually mentioned. Why wasn't the school on lock-down or something? Instead, Damon had been laughing it up in his dorm room like a ******** arrogant, ignorant idiot. He scowled at his meal and took a swig of water. He saw the purple faintly flowing from his hands as he set the water bottle down. The color transfixed him; he had never seen a color emerge from himself before.

Focusing, Damon's eyebrows knit together. He imagined the color dissolving into a relaxed state... Yet the purple lingered. The human lifted his gaze and caught the tail-end of the conversation.

Following Marnie's eyes, he spotted an attractive male walking through the gates of the school. If the human had to describe his type, that guy would probably be it. Which is why he should stay away from him, really, but his new friends thought inviting him would be a good idea. Maybe it would be. But Damon wondered if he could sense the blood that apparently lay on school grounds. Damon now could; even if he imagined it.

The human looked back at his wrap, and ignored it. Resting his elbows on the table, he started to twist a black lock of hair absently as he stared off. He ended up staring at the teacher's tables, which he only realized when a teacher stared back. Damon blinked himself out of it and returned to gazing at his tray. He was certainly moody; and while he could acknowledge this shift in him, he couldn't change it. More than anything, he wanted to ditch class and hang out in his dorm.

Damon took another sip of water and took a deep breath. "I wonder which way New-Guy swings?" he said, somewhat loudly, intentionally inferring something dirty. A smirk played on his lips and he winked at Marnie, thinking she'd get the joke first. Damon tended to make inappropriate jokes when he was trying not to think about something.

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            The scientist met zero resistance when it came to observing students. She had claimed to be an independent counsel-woman on the School Board, needing to witness the 'new' policies and student interactions and blahblahblah. From there, it was like child's play. She tried not to hold a conversation too long with any given student; the scientist didn't want to feel guilty on her first day of work. This first mission would mark her as a 'good' scientist, or a 'useless but there' scientist. Her father -- the Doctor -- wouldn't stand for the latter.

The blonde left quickly and lit a cigarette on her way to the next student campus. Adora wished her hair was down, so she could properly enjoy the wind in her hair. Unfortunately, she still had to look professional. And she did when she pulled up outside the gates of this last school. She was cig-free, loitering in her car until the other two arrived. Adora wasn't sure of the plan here, but she did want to hurry.

In the meantime, the scientist picked at her steering wheel, the third cover she'd been through already. Adora had a problem with sitting still, even in her favorite white sports car.

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
Kebenzis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:43 pm
Mood: Trying to "play it cool".

Johan plugs his earbuds inside his ear as the song he’s currently listening to can be heard with few of the lyrics easily made out. He was listening to what he calls, his daily dose of rock that allows him to get by the day. Music is one of Johan’s remedies that he resort to whenever he either feels distressed or felt the need to get away from the problems that he deals with. Dragging his luggage over towards the entry way of the school, he felt that there were people watching him; it slowly made him uncomfortable but the music had eased whatever tensions that he felt at that moment.

Johan is what’s considered to be an “eye-candy” that many, of both sexes, tend to be attracted to. Despite how attractive, he appears from the outside, there was a side of him that he attempts to lock up, that causes people to become fearful of him. While the constant reminder of how Esper groups are often ostracized because of the public’s perception, Johan is a unique case of an Esper who is not limited to just one ability. The aura that surrounds Johan makes him more of an intimidating threat compared to the other Espers. He promised his father however, to not show such abilities to the public, as it would cause him to again, be on the run from the fate that he tried to avoid after so many years. Sooner or later, his true appearance will show.

Johan finally settles down inside his new room and heads straight where the majority of the students are in. His earbuds, still inside his ears, he’d head over to the lunchroom where there would be a number of the students who have already, either gotten their lunch or began mingling amongst their friends. Johan’s little black book, that’s tucked in his back pocket was something that Johan needed to write daily as a ventilation tool to express his thoughts. In order to not feel like the new kid who stays tucked away from the public, he enters in the lunchroom with his hands pressed towards the door; slowly, it would creek open as part of his hair would cover the left side of his face.

Johan wasn’t hungry, as he just ate his last meal with his family before leaving off to the academy. For now, he wanted to simply lay low as much as possible to not attract attention. However, he sat by himself, next to the window where he can occasionally gaze out from the window, to escape the wandering thoughts that he often thinks about.

You know those thoughts, the thoughts of the Espers.

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Grabbing her bag of cookies and carefully opening it up to avoid it flying everywhere, she nibbled on the cookies as she listened to everyone talk. Conversing back and forth was no good for Katrinis' comprehension, she struggled to understand while trying to make commentary. Perking up to the sudden question of her eating habits she just rolled her eyes and replied after gobbling down another cookie, "I'm pretty sure I'm just fine. You would be the first to know if I was to have any other problems." Dropping her bag of cookies to smack her forehead for Marnie's stupidity, she quickly got up from her seat and gently bopped Marnie on the head, "You are not suppose to talk about our missions to people who aren't even agents!" Sitting back down in her seat, she looked to what everyone was staring at and just shrugged it off. Turning her attention to Damon and decided to explain the situation to him, "You don't really need to be concern with any of this as Marnie said but, feel free to chat with us about anything particular strange that happens." she whispered quietly to him, "We are secret agents of the academy and, it's our duty to do what we can for not only the school but the students and staff as well. Plus, we are chosen to be one, it's not something you can request."

After taking so much time to talk, she realized the mess she made with the cookie and pouted at the display. She finished off her soda and picked up the mess to throw it all away in it's respectable places, and then returned to the table. Relaxing back in the seat just slightly, she stared up at the ceiling thinking to herself, 'Clearly Hullen and I missed something in our introductory. Now we have to clean this mess up somehow due to the blabbermouth...' she glanced at Marnie, then took a look towards the window, watching the sun take it's course from afternoon to evening. She sighed and tried to pay attention to what the others had to say since they had their eyes still set on the new kid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Crystallyne Jynx S:IV Member

Hiding and tracking were always a specialty for Crystallyne, getting out with the rest of the samples that Blaine did not pick up herself, she shoved them quickly into her pouch and disperse to appear right beside Blaine with Hunter slightly ahead. "Let's go, no time to waste, I made sure to get the rest of it," finishing her last statement, showing the contents to Blaine and dispersed again right beside Adora's car.

"Yo," she whispered through the window knowing she be a little antsy. "We ready to go?" she continued as she looked over her comrade's position. She scanned the area and then considered the results of what they could do, the possibilities were endless depending on how they would do together. Teamwork, she laughed to herself, it seemed too unlikely with a simple bunch of girls put together with a "fluffy" wolf companion but, they made it look so easy.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Blythe Moonlight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:58 pm
M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; Summoner

User Image
Art by: CriticalKiosk

By the look on Damon's face, Marnie knew it must be his first. Or one of the firsts. Either way, firsts were hard, especially if it was something as serious as murder and dying. The brunette could sympathize; she remembered encountering her first death as a Summoner. And it was her fault too, for being incompetent on the field. At that thought, her throat closed up and it became hard to breathe, hard to swallow, but immediately she coughed it away.

Yes, firsts were hard but it got easier, morbidly speaking. Everyone had their own way of dealing with it. I mean, look at Allison. Wiping at her mouth with her sleeve, the brunette looked over at her vampire friend, who was cooing at the new boy. She had five-hundred years under her belt. Five-hundred years of watching people she cared about die. An infinite number of years left to watch people succumb to the icy grip of death. Vaguely, the Summoner wondered if it even meant anything to the pinkette anymore.

But of course, Marnie wasn't even supposed to talk about it.

The brunette rolled her eyes and pointedly turned her back on Katrinis as the cat chastised her; if she wasn't supposed to trust and talk to her friends, who was she supposed to talk to? Who was she supposed to confide in? She wasn't some impenetrable vampire or a cat with mad reflexes. She was Marnie. She was human, and she needed someone to understand, who was afraid of the same things she was because he had the same insecurities, the same weakness. So, maybe she did break a rule or two by blabbering casually to Damon, and maybe it was a bad time at a bad place, and she probably did bring it up in the worst possible way so that she freaked him out instead... but still. She wasn't cut out for this secret agent stuff if it required her to hide the truth from people she trusted. Trust was everything.

However, as quickly as those thoughts came, they left, because the only way for Marnie to deal with something like this was to move on, to bury herself in normalcy, even if normalcy was just a temporary facade. She took a deep breath to steady herself.

"I dunno," she chirruped aloud in response to Damon's comment, "but I hope he swings my way! I'm gonna go say hi. Anyone wanna come?"

Leaving the invitation up and open to anyone, she got up out of her seat and made her way to the new boy's table. He had headphones in, and Marnie hoped that he wouldn't accidentally punch her in the face or something.

"Hi! she said, leaning in and waving at him shyly, "I'm Marnie! Nice to meet you! Please don't punch me in the face."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

B L A I N E - H U N T E R ; Cyborg

Hmmph. The disappointment was still evident on Blaine's face as she arrived at the last academy. The cyborg sighed in dejection, but that immediately disappeared as she saw Doc's ride. Her eyes glowed with a healthy appreciation and she had to fight her urge to go and check it out. Clearing her throat the cyborg gazed up at the towering building.

"So. What's our game plan?" she asked nobody in particular.

Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl
Kebenzis
Tita-tan

[ ooc :: sorry for taking so long c': ]

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»Damon Avery

User Image
              Damon laughed at all the different reactions of the table. Managing a larger bit of this delicious chicken fajita rollup, Damon munched as Marnie and Katrinis shot looks at each other, and Pinkie was in her own little world as she stared at New-Guy. Didn't she have a boyfriend or something? The human would have considered her high-maintenance, and Damon didn't deal well with that.

Snapped, back to Marnie, she announced she was going to go over there. "Eh, sure, I guess I'll come with," he said, as if he were more bored than curious. He winked at Pinkie and made his way over with his roommate. "Hey, Guy," he added to her introduction, hands in pockets, a little behind Marnie, but towering over her smaller height. "I'm Damon, what's up? I'm kinda new too."

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            The blonde got out of the car and stepped on the cigarette she'd once held. To Crys, she nodded about being ready. [Ready to be over with missions.] It nabbed at her, just a tiny bit. That intrusion to these unsuspecting kids that just want to have a life and be able to laugh. What is Adora could have had that childhood? The idea of having one like this was as stranger to her as her parents at this point.

Shaking thought away, the scientist nodded in greeting at the cyborg. "Stay close enough to see each other, but still work our way through the school?" she suggested.

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
Kebenzis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:31 pm
Mood: Delighted.

Johan records in his little black book on what he was thinking with a black felt tip marker pen that he often uses. Johan’s handwriting resembles a scribe who would graciously yet hastily write out his thoughts to the point where none can decipher what is written. At this moment, Johan comes face to face with a couple of students who have decided to take the initiative to talk with him as he sits by himself with his little black book over on the table, with his handwriting that’s barely legible. He closes the little black book with the pen acting as a bookmark so he can continue where he had left off.

Johan is graced with the presence of Marine, who to his amusement, introduces herself with the request of Johan not placing a hand on her. This both amused Johan, but gave him a bit of concern due to the current situation between the Espers and the anti-Esper organizations that were growing stronger as the days go by. Was it because the majority of his kind where the short-tempered or power-hungry ones who felt the need to assert their dominance? At that moment, there was no need to sit there and dwell while Marine would stare at him. This was the time where Johan can, make a friend because of how isolated he was from the public due to the ongoing tensions between the parties.

Johan lifted himself up for a moment to extend his right hand over to Marine; a gentle smile crept along his face with an eye-smile welcoming, and thanking her for coming up to him.

“It is my pleasure to meet you, Marine.” Johan would introduce himself as he looked over to Damon who had accompanied Marine in visiting Johan over by his table. He’d then motion his right hand over, to Damon as he would redirect his attention over to him with the same expression given to Marine.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you too, Damon, right?” he asked for clarification.

There was a feeling of relief; a burden was lifted off of Johan’s shoulder from the undesirability of being the outcast of the school on the first day. With the presence of the two students who came up to him, Johan felt that things were going just the way that he wanted. Now what was important was how long Johan could keep it up.

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:41 am
Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Laeril Barastl

Kebenzis

Credit to oNarissa
User Image

She stared at the new boy, discarding his face and immediately went to look at his clothes. She gushed happily. His clothes were so fabulous. Her brow raised elegantly when she saw Damon wink at her. Was this a challenge? Allison never turned down a challenge. She finished the rest of the drink and glanced toward Katrinis, "Are you gonna be okay here? Or do you want to come see the new guy with me? If you want to come, feel free to join," After finishing her drink, she walked towards her other friends.

"Hi! I'm Allison, and I love your clothes. Where'd you buy them? Did you make them? Nice to meet you!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:50 pm
Mood: Amused.

Johan was gradually feeling discomfort with the students surrounding him, bombarding him with questions that to him, were questions that were pointless. Johan was a person that felt the need to be confronted with a question of an urgent matter rather than questions that leads to small talk of getting to know a person. As he looked to Allison, he shook his head to one of the answers that she had threw out regarding Johan’s attire.

“No, my outfit was actually specially ordered, most of them are.” He would respond. As much as Johan did not want to sound like a spoiled brat due to how he had people purchase his clothes for him, this was indeed true due to how imprisoned he was for most of his life. He was restricted from a life where he could act like a normal being that could leisurely walk around as if nothing was wrong at all. Under the supervision of his parents, he would often be escorted or stalked by someone hired by his father to make sure that Johan was secure due to him being a valued target.

Johan took his attention to the four students as he would lift a clump of his hair that was covering the left side of his face behind his ear. To Allison, Marine, Damon and Katrinis who would come to him; Johan appears to be the eye-candy of the group, as he would often be seen throughout the years that he had lived. However, the three knew were unaware that there was something about Johan that they did not know. As the message got around regarding the division in the school from word of mouth, Johan slowly steered his attention out from the fate of the Espers to a situation of his allegiance lie between the two groups.

Slowly, as he was graced by the presence of the three, markings of his left hand started to take form in a tribal pattern. An internal burn resulted in the appearance of the tribal markings; all that mattered was whether or not Johan could, in front of the three, take control of what’s going on.

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Katrinis rolled her eyes, she knew that if she was even relatively interested, she would have been the one right there already trying to make conversation before anyone; being an idiot with her powers. Watching as everyone had went their way over to the new kid, she scanned the cafeteria and noticed someone odd out of all the students. It seemed to be a teacher, she had no clue who this guy was but, she was curious to find out who the teacher was; after all it's important she knows all the staff members for communication purposes. Carefully getting up from the seat, she wondered over to the table the teacher sat and plopped herself down in a seat in front of him.

She noticed him looking about the area and decided to perk up to some conversation, "Hello there, I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?" she questioned him, awaiting patiently for his attention.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Crystallyne Jynx S:IV Member

Drawling a yawn in her boredom as she awaited the responses from the other two, she just waved it off, "I don't really care what we do as this point, let's kick a**, get what we came for and get back to the headquarters. Then, after we drop off these samples, we can head out for the shooting range for hours on end," she smirked with her last statement as she then jumped into a nearby tree to survey the area up in the air. Taking a few moments to observing the sky for any fliers or barriers, she gave a signal to the others it was clear.

[ OCC: To Kebenzis, please fix your post, it is not Katrinis that is the third person to come in contact with you, it is Allison. Thank you if you read this post and make action for the fixing.

To Eddward Hunter, I hope you are where I think you are, if not, please let me know so we can adjust our posting.

To everyone else, sorry for my tardiness, I've been doing some addictive gaming lately...]
Lucevia

Tita-tan

Blythe Moonlight

Kebenzis

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:27 am
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" Huh? Oh yes I'm one of the new teachers.... I'm Booker Mcmanus, I teach the supernatural technique class." He scratched his head as he leaned back into the chair for a moment before leaning back forward and letting a smirk slip. " I'm curious and I rarely am, you carry the natural traits of a cat person but how shall I put this..... Nevermind, It's not important right." His smirk softened into a smile and took his glasses off." Everyone has a story What's yours?"

Nothing Gained.

[ I was exactly where you thought I was ^ ^]
Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:46 am

In her boredom of waiting she popped open her communication watch and typed out a code to Mr. Hullen to inform him of the situation that occurred at lunchtime. Closing it carefully after the message was complete,she covered it down as the teacher was asking her a question. She seemed puzzled at first by his reaction, "What do you mean? You cannot just stop mid-thought and expect me to still tell you anything. If you really want to know, just ask me." she huffed in a defensive manner. Taking a breath to sigh and then replied to his question, "I'm Katrinis Elladorma, it is obvious I'm a neko and that I'm a secret agent for the underground agency of this school, still the top of my class." Looking around carefully to the surroundings before relaxing in her seat she seemed confident with her next thought as she focused on him and asked, "What more do you even need to know?"

`•.¸¸.• Niel Hullen LSA Instructor, Leader of the Underground Agency

After meeting up with Valerin for lunch and much talk, he seemed to be feeling a lot better than how he was going into the situation. Stepping out the office as he waved her goodbye, his watch beeped, he moved quickly to check his watch and listened to the code. Thinking about it for a brief moment in his head, even he seemed to smack his forehead that he had forgotten about it as well. Valerin looked at him with some concern and he just waved to her again motioning it wasn't anything to worry about as he wondered off to his classroom to prepare for the next class.

[ OCC: Thanks for letting me know! ]
Eddward Hunter

[✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas