Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
V-Day Giveaway!: Win Valentine's items here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 10!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:00 pm
Zphal
New winner time. ^__^

Let's find the page...

And the post… to detemine the winner of V-Day 2k13 Candy Heart Top Hat! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:01 pm
looks like some people have their day planned out. what I'll be doing on the 14th is going to my dentist. Lets hope for no cavaties wink  

Navlag

19,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:11 pm
Zphal
Zphal
New winner time. ^__^

Let's find the page...

I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds Strewn across a blue blanket...

Thank you!~
c:
I already have one though, do you mind if I pay the kindness forward and gift it to a friend who is new?(I'm asking because some people get really offended when the things they send are sold or regifted.)

...I lean against the wind, Pretend that I am weightless, And in this moment I am happy... Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:16 pm
Hello, I am back, I had to go to dance rehearsal!!  

yagami gato

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:16 pm
Sarcasdick
Zphal
Zphal
New winner time. ^__^

Let's find the page...

I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds Strewn across a blue blanket...

Thank you!~
c:
I already have one though, do you mind if I pay the kindness forward and gift it to a friend who is new?(I'm asking because some people get really offended when the things they send are sold or regifted.)

...I lean against the wind, Pretend that I am weightless, And in this moment I am happy... Happy

Absolutely don't mind! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:19 pm
Zphal
Sarcasdick
Zphal
Zphal
New winner time. ^__^

Let's find the page...

Thank you!~
c:

Oh good ^^
I know she'll love it. ^^

Is this just goin on til the 14th, or are you going to extend it to the end of the week? o.o

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:20 pm
yagami gato
Hello, I am back, I had to go to dance rehearsal!!

Welcome back!
What style of dance?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:32 pm
Sarcasdick
Zphal
Sarcasdick
Zphal
Zphal
New winner time. ^__^

Let's find the page...

Thank you!~
c:

Oh good ^^

Is this just goin on til the 14th, or are you going to extend it to the end of the week? o.o

We'll have to see. The giveaway will end when I run out of prizes. ^__^  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:33 pm
Sarcasdick, who is that handsome devil kneeling in front of you? surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:35 pm
Zphal
Sarcasdick
Zphal
Sarcasdick
Zphal
Zphal
New winner time. ^__^

Let's find the page...

Thank you!~
c:

Oh good ^^

We'll have to see. The giveaway will end when I run out of prizes. ^__^

Oh my, so this has a potential of going on for quite a while. lol

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

sheranine_rahiam

Dangerous Wolf

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:00 am
Hello there fine gaians  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:37 am
my dragon is hungry but i dont know what to feed it  

suicides_angel

Desirable Gaian

12,975 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:19 am
Sarcasdick
kerrowe
Sarcasdick
kerrowe
Sarcasdick

Sure ^^

Sprry, I got pre-occupied making dinner and disappeared for a bit sweatdrop

Don't worry about it. o: I disappeared too.
Do you wanna lead or should I?

Go right ahead if you'd like ^^

Sure. c:
What kind of stories are into? / like?

I honestly don't read alot anymore.
I liked the Harry Potter/Hunger Games series(es?) though.
And anything by Stephen King.
If I Should Die Before I Wake by Han Nolan is also good, as well as As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner, and The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.

What's the scarlet letter about ? that one sounds interesting. o:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:38 am
My V-day plans are with family, but I'm hoping to squeeze in Skype time with my gf! redface

We haven't been dating for very long so I hadn't planned on it. I feel a little bit guilty, but I hope she can understand. We haven't talked about Valentines day yet ^^;  

steal_this_username

Devoted Muse

12,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Smooth Operator 100
Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 10!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:01 am
Winner will be on this page. Let's see who gets a Victoribelle Chantilly Pink Day Dress! biggrin  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games