Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[ORP] Clockwork Wastelands: End p 79 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:59 am
Interacting with: Anybody

Jade had followed the stranger warily, sticking towards the back of the group. He did seem to know where he was going, though that didn't necessarily mean anything, but it was better than just standing around.

They rounded around a building, and then, there was one of the most glorious sights Jade had ever seen. She hadn't realized there were any airships, not actual ones, but... "Wow." she exclaimed, staring up at it.

She wanted one of those.

She had wondered about the size of the crowd when it had been thought that this was going to involve traditional balloons, but she didn't think that would be a problem now. They should all fit in that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:16 pm
mewrose

Interacting With: Anise / Anyone

The sudden decrease in population at the docks made a new arrival more noticeable. For an instant Anise wondered if it was someone who was actually running the trip, but when she saw the flier in the trainer's hand that notion went out the window. When she hailed Anise, her question made it clear she was yet another person here for the trip.

"Hi, yeah. This is supposedly where it's supposed to leave from. There's a sign over there," she answered, pointing over towards a sandwich board that mentioned the balloon trip. "But we haven't really seen anyone who says they're from the company running it." She paused, not wanting to give false or leading information, then continued, "Not long ago a frail-looking man covered in scars and camping supplies said he knew where the balloons are, and a bunch of people followed him that way," she pointed in the direction the group had went, "But I'm personally not convinced he's actually, um, legitimate."

Korinna squinted and shaded her eyes with a hand while looking off in the direction pointed out to her. The board wasn't exactly informative though, and she scratched her head as Cleo bumped into the back of her leg with a questioning sound.

Looking down at the eevee for a moment, she turned back to Anise and grimaced at the description of the man.

"That doesn't sound promising..."

She flipped the flyer over, not even really sure what she was looking for. Maybe some sort of printed logo or something, from an obviously fake company or place; like 'Made in China' or the like. Sighing in frustration, she realized belatedly her poor manners.

"Ah, sorry. I'm Korinna Wolfe, a pleasure in spite of the circumstanc-"

And then she could hear the collective awe and gasps from a group of people just out of sight. Curious, she shot the woman an apologetic look and hurried around the side of the building to see... she didn't even know what. What would you call that? Dirigible? Air ship? Sky death?  

Roserain

Much Wolf

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:33 pm
Dizzy_Kat

Interacting with Cai/Anyone

Lex shared Cai’s general impression of the old man. This morlockesh creature was the person in charge? So he had done quite a few things most people wouldn’t be proud of and certainly had traveled rough over the lands, but he had never got to the point of … ugh. Just, disgusting.

“If he is, his only defense is the stench,” Lex quipped softly. He kept near the back and Cai, because if he was going to pull out something to kill them all and steal their valuables, the back was the place to be to run away. “And I’m not too worried about my pockets.” He could catch a pickpocket. He had pickpocketed, he knew the signs.

Hollin gave a soft whistle noise, bouncing and fanned his leaves to stay airborne for a few seconds before landing back on his trainers pack with a thick neee noise. He wasn’t really impressed either.

“Those are so not balloons.” Lex muttered, looking at the airship… it was an Airship. Gorgeous and antique steam punk of an airship.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:23 pm
Interacting with: Anyone / Koorie, Erika

George looked at Koorie looked at when she spoke then looked back at Erika and blushed a little about what she had said. "Ummm, to be honest, I don't know how to react to crying women. I don't think any guy has an idea on how to handle that situation. I have a girlfriend, so I don't need another." He smiled but looked really uncomfortable with this whole situation.

When the stranger had approached the group and he saw everyone going over to talk to him, his face became very serious. He wasn't sure what was going on but he was going to have to be on his toes. Following the group over to the airship he slide his hand into his jacket and unclipped one of his pistols in its holster so it would be a really fast draw if needed.

"So this is interesting, didn't the flyer say a balloon ride? This isn't really a balloon but it is definitely cool." He looked over the ship from where he stood and then looked around the crowd. The stranger was gone, which was weird and most everyone it seemed was finding their way over following the mass group. He was thankful that so far everything seemed to be going well and no trouble except for personal ones were occurring.

Qixel
Kira of Flames

Liquid Kitsune

Malevolent Tactician

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:44 pm
StarrySeas
"Oh! Hm..." Valarie quickly unzipped her bag and started digging through it for a pokeball. She clumsily held onto one that might be Fois'. "Okay Fois, time to-- ack!"

The watcher was knocked over by her hoothoot, who just gave his trainer a very inquisitive look asking why she was on the ground, completely and purposely ignoring that it was his fault.

"Why do you always do that...!" Valarie wheezed and sat upright and rubbing her back. After a few moments she stood up with Fois hugged to her chest. She looked up at Sienna, "Bird pokemon is your specialty... Ah! Maybe you can help me train Fois?" she asked with hopeful eyes, completely unaware that the majority of the group was following the stranger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:29 pm
Shaddaling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Interacting with Lex/Anyone

Cai's steps hiccuped as the airship came into view. Was that thing real? Did those even exist? Cai stared hungrily at the great ship before them. All cares over the creepy old man were forgotten in his desire to board that ship and explore all of it's inner workings. The old man was probably a charity case, a deckhand at best that they pitied enough in his down trodden state to hire for basic tasks. Though why they didn't at least clean him up, Cai still didn't know. At this point, he didn't care.

"No... It's not." He replied weakly to Lex with a bit of a laugh. "If that's a hot air balloon, then I'm a Gym Leader. I think our concerns over crowding are solved. Let's go! I want a closer look." His mouth was practically watering and his fingers itched to touch every inch of that beautiful piece of machinery.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:16 pm
Dizzy_Kat

“Think we get our own rooms?” Lex questioned, keeping up with Cai. Okay, one problem solved, though why this wasn’t in the flyer was beyond him. Balloons were a lot different than giant aft airship. “Think they didn’t mention it for fear of over burdening it?” He would have brought one of the others if he knew it was a blimp? He wasn’t sure what to call this thing.

“… I hope that grungy old guy is not the pilot.”  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:08 pm
JessicaH123

"Oh my!" Sienna gasped slightly, "Are you alright?" She asked the other trainer, who had now been pushed to the ground. Skylar almost thought it was funny, but at the same time he was very worried. It looked like that hoothoot knocked his trainer down on purpose! "" Skylar chirped quietly, shirking into his feathers a bit, afraid of retaliation.

"Sure thing! I've been training and looking after bird pokemon for most of my life." The brown haired girl smiled. "It looks like his idea of fun and your idea of fun aren't the same thing. Some bird pokemon like hoothoot and murkrow can be a bit...eccentric in their playfulness. I think you just have to show him that being pushed down isn't that fun for you. And if that doesn't work, he might not have enough respect for you as a trainer. Have you guys been together long?" Sienna asked. Usually she didn't give such long winded advice, but this was a bird they were talking about! If it was one thing she knew, it was bird pokemon. It was also hard for her to not take pride in it sometimes. And likewise, she was also currently unaware that most of the group had moved on.  

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:02 pm
[Jan and Delah and Sperra]
[Interacting with ANY ADULT LOL]

Jan came running to find Del, unphazed by not being able to find her easily.
"Del! Del~" he shouted, tackling her with doglike brotherly affection, sperra coming after him frazzled with concern. "Did I miss it? Did I did I?"

"What? No." Del said, looking warily at where the crowd was going, "Jan, I don't know about this..." After all there was a scary man with a machete involved.

But Jan had already started skipping excitedly towards where the crowd went, and Del, rolling her eyes, followed.

She found Jan staring awestruck at the.. thing.
"Del! Isn't it beautiful!?" he said breathlessly, taking out a sketchbook and starting to sketch, "All the canvas and the wood and the metal... Do we get to ride in this, do we? Do we?"

"... Maybe?" Delah was feeling less and less happy about this decision.
Sperra was not liking the looks of the flying contraption at all. "Rike... [Oh no...]"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:57 pm
Ryuukishin

Area: Docks!
Interacting with: Genesis/Eliza; Anyone left at the Docks

Corbin looked over at Eliza and shrugged. "I can tell ya it doesn't seem like that long at all." He said with a smile, "Well it seems like this should be a good trip for bonding. Nothing like a little R&R to help bond with yer pokemon."

He paused when they finally reached the docks and looked around. There were some people still there but it seemed majority were off following someone else. "Well Valkyrie is my Mienfoo but she got hurt recently and wasn't able to come." He said with a pause, "Hm.... think we should follow those leaving or stay here and see what's up?"

Aaron refused to look at Ajax and even respond back. He did notice how few people were left at the docks. He managed to see some people leaving and then heard the gasps and sounds of awe coming from those that had just disappeared.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:59 pm
Bluedemonwolf

Genesis nodded, but her attention was not wholly upon him. They'd neared the docks by this point, and she thought she could see a glimmer of steel amidst the gathering crowd...

"Oh, no! I hope she'll be okay," she replied, turning to face him once more. The crowd was on the move now, and she thought she could hear gasps of surprise as they rounded a bend out of her line of sight. The unusual circumstances left her wary, but curiosity urged her on. "It looks like the balloons aren't here yet; let's see where they're going!"

If Ajax was insulted to receive no response, he didn't show it. He disengaged himself from the conversation as easily as he'd initiated it and turned instead to assess the crowd. He could tell his trainer was being cautious and grew alert in turn, preparing himself lest a battle break out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 am
ooc:: this is gonna be long as heck because I missed a lot and you must read very carefully to keep up and junk

Interacting with: Zak, Remmy, Cadence

Italic = thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cara smiled at Zak as they ran to Remmy, glad that she wasn't going to have to 'take on' this machete wielding stranger alone. "C'mon then!" Cara called back as she rushed over to Remmy.

Spirit was right above her, she didn't want anything bad to happen to anyone, and the creepy stranger definitely gave off an eerie vibe.

Cara got to Remmy quickly and Spirit landed on her shoulder once more, she was happy to see the boy was safe, even though he was freaking out. "Remmy calm down little guy," She said with a smile. "You're safe, your friends are here." She could barely believe this kid was this nuts, especially when the creepy dude only pulled out the machete, it's not like he did anything with it...yet. Granted it was disconcerting, but so long as he didn't do anything dangerous with it, she and Spirit would just keep a close eye on everything. She had to take a minute to understand his slightly crazy talk before responding with a small laugh. "No, but thank you very much for the offer Remmy. And yes, we did come to 'save you' as it were. We were concerned for your safety and we wanted to catch up with you and Squeeks." Cara couldn't help but laugh a bit at Remmy's antics.
----
Her name was suddenly called from nearby and when she looked she was pleasantly surprised to see another friendly face appear out of the crowd that had surrounded the strange man. "Cadence! Hey yeah, long time no see. We're doing good and you?"
Before Cadence could reply though it seemed she became distracted by their shady newcomer and excused herself to investigate. "Yeah sure, I'm curious about that guy too..."
------------------------------------
Cara listened to the conversation had between the stranger and the people in the crowd, some of whom she recognized from the 'Rinaul Mts.' craziness. Maybe I misjudged this guy... Cara thought to herself. Suddenly the man started off, apparently leading everyone to the balloons. "Hey guys," She commented to Zak and Remmy, "It looks like that shady guy knows where the balloons are, we should follow him."

She heard Cadence call after them and she waved to her. "You go ahead, we'll catch up!" Cara hollered back. This was quite the eventful morning.
---------------------------------------------------
((ooc: I think that covers every thing.))

Zakiax

Znaruto

Rian-chan

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Zasshurou

Loyal Spirit

10,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:45 am
Interacting With: Anybody
Note: School has kept me a bit busy so my posts will mostly be during total night owl hours

Yusaki had fallen behind the group, soothing Korou who had become anxious at the sight of the odd man. As such, when she had finally coaxed the Mightyena into following, most of the group had already moved away from the initial gathering place. Rounding the building a quick trot, lest she be left behind, Yusaki gazed up in wonderment at the airship. That was not what she was expecting at all.

Now glad the mysterious, and thus potentially dangerous, stranger was gone, Korou was looking up inquisitively at the airship. What a curious thing. Humans did always make strange creations, but this was beyond anything she'd ever seen. She wondered what it was for-

"... can't you just hardly wait to ride in it Korou?"

Korou's ear's drooped instantly at her trainer's voice.
Echoing the nearby Manectric, Sperra, she heard nearby, she let out a low grumble. There was no way that thing could fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:58 am
Shaddaling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Interacting with Lex/Anyone

"Why would we need rooms? We're only going for a day trip, and again, if people would just keep their pokemon in their balls no one would have to worry about anything getting overcrowded. Unfortunately this trip seemed to attract the idiots, and those with nothing better to do." The second group of course being the one Cai belonged to. Oh how much happier he'd be once he had something better to do!

"Ugh I hope not!"  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:36 am
Dizzy_Kat

“Rephrasing then, I wonder if there is a room we can commandeer so we are not surrounded by… “ Lex paused, giving an wince at the high pitch child voice rising up. “What is a polite term for hopeless children?” He questioned softly. He had nearly forgotten how much he loath younger trainers. Their excitement and over worked imaginations and just … he missed people with commonsense.

“Oooh, Zeppelin!” In other new, he had figured out a term for the airship he was happy with.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games