Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland - Forever Fair [Accepting]

Back to Guilds

The whole world is your playground, as well as your friend's tombs... 

Tags: Deadman, Wonderland, World, Branch of Sin, Forever Fair 

Reply United Kingdom
{UtC} London - Buckingham Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:26 am
User Image

senji spat " i not here to start problems if anything i'm here to help you "he said  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:38 pm
(Eva glared at him)the only good man is a dead one...want me to make you a good man(she snarled at him ready to fight...she needed a fight.)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:21 am
Jay sighed.
'And now you're gonna learn why you shouldn't ignore Jon or encourage one of his partners to do something...'

Jon stamped on Eva's foot - the one Makina had stabbed - and told, 'Focus. We've got better things to do than bother with this parasitic piece of crap. Unless you plan to be disrespectful and not thank Rios, who's supposed to be your partner, especially since you said, and I quote, "I am damn well not going to be indebted to one"?'
That would get her to focus. If it didn't... He'd just get rid of the problem. Permanently, temporarily, he didn't care. His anger tended to cloud that part of his judgement.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 pm
DAMMIT!!!(she growled as she hoped on her foot and glared at Jon)Damit you....he isn't one of us...I could kill him and no one would care(she said as she rubbed her foot)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

senji smiled alittle " you make it sound so easy , even though yes i am out numbered "he said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 am
'I don't care how easy it is to kill the prat or whether he's a Sinner or not right now, we've got better stuff to do elsewhere,' Jon told her. His look was one of pure annoyance. Was she really about to blow off apologizing to a guy when she said she would just to have a go at someone else? Because if so...
Someone's head would roll, and another's was gonna get dragged with her body following. It showed in his eyes.
'Besides, Jay can keep an eye on him. So come on. Otherwise I'm gonna do something that'll have Makina punish ME.'  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:20 pm
(Eva growled as she glared at Senji and then stormed off down the hall...grumbling and cursing as she stomped off)Dam...men can't live with them and now I can't kill them(she grumbled)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:17 pm
Jon just sighed and told Jay, 'Watch him, or else,' then followed after Eva.
Why did Makina have to shove her with Rios...?  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:30 pm
((like the announcement said Ari is bed ridden and not allowed to be online till he is well...we need to stall till he can get active))
(Eva stoped and glared at a wall and then punched right threw it screaming as she did so)AHHHHHH  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm
(Yay.)
Jay sighed and asked Senji, 'so, wanna go practice killing stuff somewhere so we don't get killed and don't get killed... by them?'

Jon remarked to Eva, 'You won't get anywhere by punching holes in walls. Believe me, I've tried.
'Sometimes going and utterly destroying any Sinner Deadman who dares to even think himself worth living out and about helps me.'  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
(Yay.)
Jay sighed and asked Senji, 'so, wanna go practice killing stuff somewhere so we don't get killed and don't get killed... by them?'

Jon remarked to Eva, 'You won't get anywhere by punching holes in walls. Believe me, I've tried.
'Sometimes going and utterly destroying any Sinner Deadman who dares to even think himself worth living out and about helps me.'

User Image

Senji looked at jay smiled " sure been a while since i killed something"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:40 pm
'Wooh, difference in doing s**t on my own,' Jay replied with a sigh, suddenly feeling down.
'Well, where do we wanna go? We can't go attacking any places where they're hiding out - they'd overpower us and slaughter us both, so...'  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:23 pm
(Eva glared at Jon)I hate the fact I ow a man...and I want someone to pay for this(she snarled as she turned around and rubbed her hand))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:20 am
Jon sighed.
'Why not just pay back the debt as soon as possible? That way, you'll never have to owe him again. Save his life or something, call it even,' he told her. Not being in such close vicinity to a pair of Deadmen was starting to calm him down.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 am
The Assassin of Chaos
'Wooh, difference in doing s**t on my own,' Jay replied with a sigh, suddenly feeling down.
'Well, where do we wanna go? We can't go attacking any places where they're hiding out - they'd overpower us and slaughter us both, so...'

User Image

Senji looked at him " What do you mean ?"  
United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas