Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:13 pm
The field clears. As Kaiba slowy walks out from the blast simulated in front of him fades.

As kaiba falls into her arms Kaiba whispers in Misty's ear. _Kaiba Whispering_ It was always you.. All along.. I figured it was you. You knew it all along too..

Kaiba faints, Joey and Tristan come to help him back up.

(Tristan) We heard the news, Tea came back to check.on Yugi, Not bad I.see.

(Yugi) Yeah for once Im not the one that's restless.

(Tristan) Let's get him upstairs. (Joey) You sure you ok sis?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:21 pm
(Misty) That was the hardest duel I have ever fought in my life. I had better make sure he is ok.

(Tea) Don't take it to hard,Misty. You were just........

(Misty)_Crying_ Why did I duel him? I never meant to hurt him............

(Tea) Misty, He'll be ok.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:59 pm
sweatdrop Kaiba is cooling down in the room

(Kaiba) _Muttering_ Thank you, For warning me. Most importantly.... Stopping me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:17 pm
(Misty) Seto, I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Please say you forgive me....... crying  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:26 pm
stare (Kaiba) I forgive you. Just learn to restain yourself when it comes to competing against me. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:32 pm
redface (Misty) Yeah, I can be a bit competitive when it comes to Duel Monsters. I didn't hurt you too badly, did I ?  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:42 pm
(Kaiba) You weren't all to blame. My vision came back. Kisara told me not only to let go, but let go of the demons that dwell within... Hey were did my millenium rod go?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:45 pm
(Misty) Um....I'm not sure......Anyway, you should rest. I'll go look for it.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:19 pm
(Misty) Now Where did it go........Maybe Yugi would know Where it is. The thing is.......Where is Yugi?

Misty searches for Yugi & finally spots him. (Misty) Oh! you found it! I have been looking all over for it. Seto Dropped it after our duel. May I please have the Millennium rod so i may give it back to Seto?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:59 pm
(Yugi) That IS what happened huh? But... I still need to complete the pharoah's task. Do you know how much this would mean to him?? I'm not sure what Kaiba or.. you need the Millennium rod for that matter... How can we settle this?  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:10 pm
(Misty) I'm not sure.....however It does belong to me right now because I beat Seto in a duel.....So I can't let you just take it......I have done enough dueling for one day. I'll make you a deal. When you are ready I will give it to you to Help the Pharaoh. Until then I will hold on to it for you,ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:18 pm
(Yugi) Why sure. I want only the best for you. But you should head on with Kaiba, I'm out of place I think I should go. sad  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 pm
(Misty) Okay. You know you are always welcome to stay at the Mansion. We have more than enough room for everyone. I know I could always use the help with everything. Please......I can put you & Tea in room together. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 pm
sweatdrop That's Fine. Wished I had Tea around here. It would make seeing her more easy.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games