Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Obnoxious it is, then," Six whispered into his ear as she bent down to snap the restraints tightly into place. Click, click, click... click, one by one, into place they went. When finished, Six brushed a few fallen hairs back, and then stepped over to her tiny desk, heels clicking in the same tone as the restraints. Dropping the book back on to the pile, the Doctor grumbled a singular 'bah', before rubbing his hands together. One, two, three steps towards the young experiment, and without further ado....

A million, billion suns burned just below his skin, searing the memories of love and loss, birth and death, joy and sorrow into his core. Flowing across his vision, the birth of the universe danced, and there he sat as time ran out. Moment by moment, until nothing remained, no time, no space, just Chet. Now, he walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a mad man, and then watched as universes froze in creation. Nothing was impossible.

At some point, he was sedated.

malavaes

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 pm
AandOE

User Image

20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
Reminder

She said she would pray for me...

Her words sent a nice chill down his spine. He grinned just as he was about to say something stupid, but when he felt the restraints clasp against his body he would try to pull against it out of reflex. He turned his head towards the male doctor. Each step towards him killing his conviction. "Oh you know what hehe." Chet would start just before the doctor got within inches from him. "I don't think I'm really down anymore you know? Hehe...Ah s**t." He mumbled before it began. He screamed like never before. His body becoming destroyed from the inside out. Chet thought he knew pain. In his mind he had created the notion that he couldn't feel anymore. Boy was he wrong. Eventually his body gave out and he drifted into the ether.

Birds chirping was the first thing he heard. The softness of a bed that created a sense of nostalgia in him. His eyes were closed, but he knew light was shining on them through something. He opened the left eye slightly and found a window. His old window. Covering up his eyes with his arm he realized as well that he was no longer covered in tattoos and was significantly smaller in frame. "What the ********?" Chet mumbled looking around. It was his old room. His horns were small and unshaven. His eyes weren't bloodshot or sunken.
No track marks anywhere to be found on his smooth boyish skin. He heard someone outside yell something about a fair. Bread or something. Chet's eyes widened. "No. no no no no no no no no." He mumbled feeling his palms begin to sweat and his body shake. He ran out of the room in a hurry. The familiar hallway covered in relics from the Oni past and findings that his parents uncovered during their various journeys throughout the world. He opened the front door and ran outside towards the forest. His parents were there he knew it. And in this landscape of his subconscious the boy's reality began to warp. He could hear his parents calling for him. Yet the forest never ended. It would stretch until Chet couldn't feel his legs. He kept repeating no over and over with a desperate look in his eyes. Suddenly the floor would melt into a tar like substance and drown him.

He now woke up in an abandoned factory. Surrounding him were the sleeping bodies of the people that cluttered his life with drugs and false words of promise. On his chet slept Kokoro. Her steady breathing calming him. "What the ******** is happening?" He mumbled as he tried to get up only to find out that Kokoro was feeling a lot heavier than usual and her grip as well. "S hit."He cussed struggling to get away from her. She was as light as a feather. She was strong sure, but not as much as him. Suddenly all of the sleeping heads rose. Their faces covered in jet black darkness. Mouths full of jagged teeth would spread upon each one. In his left ear he heard a whisper from Kokoro. "You'll never be anything hehe." Her words felt like a bullet piercing his ear. The bodies now approached him. Evil intent resonating from their insect like movements. "I never loved you. How could I? Hehehe. You were amusing to me." She whispered again. The harder Chet fought against against her the stronger and heavier she got. "Let me go!" He shouted feeling a new form of rage inside of him. Something unfamiliar from his normal anger, but before he had the chance to develop it he would be devoured by the fiends. In the darkness he heard Kokoro's voice laughing. "You want to die then just die. Stop annoying everyone around you."

He woke up in a throne. He didn't recognize this place. His body was different as well. Scars covering his tattoos and he could feel power unlike before. He was older he knew that. He looked at the palm of his right hand and searched for something. He couldn't quite tell what. Someone appeared. Someone from his past wanting to end him. Yet when he spoke of the reasons he heard nothing. He thought it was curious. Was this what awaited him? He thought before taking off the cloak that covered only his shoulders. He knew what he had to do. Give into the rage a voce echoed in his mind. It wasn't Kokoro's. It was incessant. He felt the power surge through him and change his body. His shaved horns now half his height growing longer and curved. His body taking on the more literal aspect of an oni. "This is what I need." He mumbled before his mind would become completely over come by his emotions. "RELISH IN MY DESPAIR AND FEEL THE ABYSS OF MY MISERY HAHAHAHA!!!" Chet would rush the man from his past with the speed and force of a bull enraged by blood.

Chet grabbed the man and slammed his face into the ground. Large pores would open in several different spots in his arm. These holes would shoot out jets of sake at the man. His face burning from the heat until Chet smashed his face repeatedly on the ground until the fabric of that reality shattered and he dropped into the abandoned factory. The creatures devouring his younger body. He screamed something incomprehensible and dashed at them. He ripped their bodies to shreds and beat his chest furiously with their remains. His younger body watching him with only one eye. The other ripped out savagely. He couldn't speak and only managed to spit out some blood, Kokoro lifted herself from his body and grinned. He body becoming demonic like his own. "Come my love!" She shouted just as the two dashed towards each other. Chet would impale her stomach immediately with his right fist and scream in her face. Her smile. That sweet smile that made his world feel less dim looked at him. Her head tilted slightly. "I AM ASCENDED YOU SWINE!" Chet shouted before ripping her body in half. He threw her body away like trash and looked down at Chet. He was crying. Watching the woman he loved being destroyed by a grotesque monster. The older Chet would then grab his younger self and snap his neck.

The reality faded back into the forest where Chat laid on his knees as a child. The older Chet grabbed his child self by the head and lifted him up. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw two people approaching. It was his parents. It looked like they were prepared to kill him. "Aren't you two supposed to be dead?" He asked. A moment of clarity finding itself in his mad mind. They spoke and like before their words were mute. He crushed the young boy's skull with his grip and watched in glee the despair in his parents eyes. "YES! GOOD! EMBRACE IT! YES! GOOD HAHAHAHAH!!" The two would proceed to take down Chet and continuously stab him. "HAHAHAHAAH YES! HAHAHAAHHAAHHAHH!!!"

Chet woke up back in his own drunken reality screaming. "HOOOOOOOOLY s**t WHAT IN THE ******** WAS THAT?!" He shouted looking at the doctors for answers. "You people are ******** nuts what did you do to me?!" He asked desperate to get himself free.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

When Chet finally came around, the sedatives and painkillers slurred his sudden speech. "Hooooo---it ah een da phak wassss da?! Yoo peepool ah phakin noots wa di yoo do do me?!" This was all Six and One heard from him. Seeming the need to explain, One flipped open the tome he had previously been holding hours earlier. "It's simple. You've been a wonderful subject for the Seal of Juugo. It will allow you to be obnoxious a little more, by activating the seal when it's needed. You'll find out how when you do, but please do not do so here." Closing the tome, One let Six wander over to the restraints instead of him. Unbuckling everything, all of the places that had been holding Chet down for these past few hours were red, and more so than the rest of his tender skin. "The medicine affecting your speech and balance will wear off soon. In the mean time, you're free to leave if you so wish."

malavaes

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:54 pm
AandOE

User Image

20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
Reminder

She said she would pray for me...

Chet stumbled off of the table drunkenly and face planted on the floor. The sedatives were working like a charm. Drool making it's way out of his mouth while he tried to mouth more curses at the doctors. "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" Was all he managed to get out before lifting himself off the ground. He swayed left to right in the room and then ran while knocking several things over. He turned around to flip the two of them off and booked it as fast as he could and as much as his body would allow. He also fell down the stairs.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:01 pm
User Image

T A K E T O R I K A G U Y A

A tall man, standing 6'9", wearing wild looking robes and with muscles and strange bone configurations entered the hospital, ducking down to avoid the top of the door. Two red markings above his eyes marked him, to those who possessed the historical knowledge, as a bone-using member of the Kaguya Clan. Taketori had oral histories and seen some records of a clan member who had gained a forbidden power that was a valuable increase in power. What Taketori had learned from his combat co-curricular, and from his dealings with that one Atsuko fellow, was that he personally required more power to facilitate the change in the world. He was not easily corrigible like the rest, what he desired from power was the seeding of a new world. The isolation of his branch and the sheer gathering of talents in the city did create a handicap for him, however. Therefore, Taketori was willing to explore faster means to more power.

"I seek the one who grants power in exchange for life. I seek a powerful Seal, one to make me equal to the earth. " The large man rumbled in a low baritone, almost ritualistically. Everything big had a sort of ritual associated with it and Taketori was not used to reaching milestones without some sort of grand rite. When he desired to become a man, he had weathered a winter alone. When he set out of the village he had a departure festival he had to hunt the food for. Hell even when he was first given an official name there was a naming ceremony. It didn't seem that having an first operation should be any different. And, well he was not familiar with any of the rituals or rites of the civilized folk, so he would bring them his own. "Who is the one who shall grant me this?"

[OOC]:

Attacks Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:
AandOE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:17 pm
ZephyrsBlade

S H I R O H O S H I T S U Y A
White Star Helper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The poor, little woman at the front counter shivered and shook in fear at the sight of this monstrously huge man. Man? Maybe it was a devil! "Akuma!" Dropping to her knees, Tsuya put her hands together and began to mumble as she proclaimed the name of devils. Pointing towards the back, through the atrium, she made a circular motion to indicate going up the stairs, back along the second floor's corridors, to right above to where the two of them were existing. "Miyamoto Mamoru," the frail nurse stammered out the name. "She, he, is up there."  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:08 pm
User Image

Taketori nodded at the general direction of the nurse, as she had dropped down to her knees and pointed towards the location of the stairs. She seemed nervous and frightened by his presence, not too surprising with his statue and fierce visage. While the nurse wasn't the first one to react like so to the wild man, Taketori felt a strange mix of pride and annoyance. In his own mind, he wasn't strong enough to garner such a reaction. Frightening as he may be, he had encountered many stronger folks in his travels.

No matter, he had heard of this way to gain more power at great risk and he was going to take it. He tilted his head as the nurse stammered out a "she, he" but continued up the stairs. "Miyamoto Mamoru. I seek the power you are said to offer. Which of thou art Miyamoto Mamoru?" He rumbled as he approached two people in the second floor's corridor.

[OOC]:

Attacks Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:
AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:15 pm
ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

Popping open the door to the operations room, Six stepped in close to the Kaguya out in the hall, and sniffed. "You smell like..." Trailing off, she turned around, waving the tall gentleman into the room. From the entrance, he could see most of the room, and its many strange contents. On the inside of the medium sized room lay several immediately noticeable features: Straight ahead on the front wall, under the dusty window sat One's unfathomably stacked piles of books on his ancient desk. To the left lay two metal tables in front of an entirely fuuinjutsu'd wall, with the tables covered in many types of restraint devices. To the right, behind Six, the wall was covered in chalk dust from too much recent usage, its features disguised by the multitudes of nearly nonsensical equations. Hidden behind the open, angled door was Six's small chair and table, the only objects left in this room that seemed to be normal, and thus out of place. Waiting for Taketori to enter, One, the male doctor of the two Mamorus here, would be seen hanging over the least dangerously stacked pile of tomes, combing through it. Without looking up or turning around, both Six and One replied in unison to the Kaguya's question, "I am Miyamoto Mamoru." The woman followed up with, "I am Six, and the Doctor is One. Please refer to us as thus."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image

Taketori grunted and raised an arm to sniff himself. It didn't smell like anything particularly different to him. Of course, his nose had long ago adapted to his scent but the closest approximation was the smell of a forest after the rain mixed with the smokey hints of the jerky he regularly made (deer, to a particularly astute nose). It wasn't a harsh nor rancid smell, he was a barbarian but not a filthy, unwashed one, but it would certainly be alien in a sterile hospital room. His nose wrinkled as the two before him introduced themselves as Miyamoto Mamoru, Six and One. An authoritative appearing man, the other seemed to defer to him, yet it was Six who caused his neck hairs to raise.

Their presence only served to remind Taketori what an alien world he had stepped into when he departed his humble tribe. For while he was not sure if this was yet another strange custom, they felt as one yet swirled with unique spices, it wasn't a mere clone or transformation technique. He glossed over the chalkboards and books and eyed the table with restraints, a hint of trepidation flitted through his prideful eyes. Would he fit? Could those restraints hold him, and even then deal with his bloodline's unique ability? And of course, the cursed seal. The only knowledge he had was a oral history from his tribe. With their own bones hardening and fighting against its life destroying power, all who had taken the Seal, or something similar, survived the application where many others died.

"hen, Six, One, let us share knowledge of what is to come." Taketori said. Reaching into a pouch, he pulled out a fistful (it would be redundant to say large) of the venison jerky he had smoked a few days ago. Biting into one strip and chewing, he offered the others to the Miyamoto Mamorus. A symbol of good will.

[OOC]:

Attacks Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:
AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 am
ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

Petrichor and jerky, Six thought as she bee-lined for One's chair. It might not have mattered where she sat, but she hardly ever went anywhere else from her own. Smoothing her skirt down as she bent to sit, Six had to brush away a few fallen locks of hair. "What brings you all the way out here," she questioned, moving her face to 'look' out the window beside the desk. Her blindfold prevented seeing anything out there, but the warmth of the light falling gently upon her visage would have lured even cats to sleep.

Brushing off some chalk from his hands, One picked up an erasure and erected himself. A flip here, a flip there of the small item, and a movement towards the chalk board got him some space to write anything needed down. As Six questioned the tall guest, One reached over with an emphatic gesture, lured in by both the scent of food, and the offer of a free snack. Unexpectedly, his sleeve snapped from the hasty movement, producing a small 'pop' sound. "If you've read the flyers fully, then there can only be one reason," One continued from Six's redundant question. With one of the ends of the jerky, he pointed to the chalk board above the recently erased area. "We've progressed in some areas, and have many others as theoretical."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:06 am
User Image

Taketori shrugged like a mountain, shoulders rolling with a slow rumble from his shoulder blades as they popped and clicked. "The world is changing. It is as a raging river moving towards the ocean. There are new sights along the waters yet it would not do, being swept out to sea. I come here seeking the power to stand within the current, unmoving." He looked at the Doctor's chalkboard notes with minimum comprehension. This went beyond his education. Yet he was already here and already prepared to accept what may come, he had no need to review it.

"I trust your results, Doctor." Taketori said simply. He had accepted the jerky and thus food had been shared. "I shall do as you see fit."

[OOC]:

Attacks Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:
AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:04 pm
ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

Was the Kaguya gentleman made purely of bones, from all those pops and clicks? His eloquence with words belied another nature, but the jerky was so utterly delicious. Perhaps this one, this time, the Doctor thought. "Alright, I have a good seal for you. If you wouldn't mind, please head over to the table and lay flat upon it." Waving a hand to show one of the two open restraint chairs/tables, One would glide over to a side. Once Taketori was situated in place, Six would follow over and assist the good Doctor with tightening the restraints. With this, a certain seal would be applied... (Please follow the Juin application guide, for any needed rolls, and have your posts be marvelous!)

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image

Taketori nodded and made his way over to the table as per the Doctor's instructions. He allowed Six and One to help strap and restrain him into the seat and gave them an inquisitive tug. Hmm, they seemed strong enough at a test. Well, who knew how well they would work against someone as big as he. It would not be his problem anymore, it'd end up being Miyamoto Mamoru and the hospital's issue to deal with. He turned his head to lazily glance at the Doctor applying the Cursed Seal, the Seal of Earth, into his body.

The response was almost instantaneous. Bullet ants, giant Japanese hornets, searing coals, none of those compared to the sudden pain Taketori felt blasting into him as his large body responded slowly to any sedatives or painkillers. His mouth opened so forcefully, and reinforced by his Kaguya bloodline, that his jaw unhinged as he tried to unleash a bellow. No noise came out but the sudden crack. His eyes glazed over and stared straight up. Instinctively, forgetting about the restraints, he tried to claw at the applied Cursed Seal of Earth, to no avail as the restraints kept his arms from moving. Muscle spasms wracked his body, violently so, starting from the area of application and spreading throughout. Multiple cracks, like an frozen lake cracking during a heat wave, would resonate throughout the room as the muscles cracked and tried to pulverize bones in their convulsions. These bones would be quickly regenerated, reinforced, re-cracked, and reinforced in a cacophonous cycle until the sedatives took over and forced his muscles to relax, finally allowing his bones to reset and heal. Eventually, his jaw would slowly close and in that closed position it clenched shut. Pride would not allow him, even subconsciously, to cry out now that the pain was fading as he choked back whimpers.

His mind, thinking its body was dying, sent countless hormones and chemicals racing through his body as his neurons fired like a Christmas tree. The images and sequences flashing through his brain made no sense to Taketori but felt as though they carried significant weight. Time dilated and contracted as he witnessed what could only be described as the generational memory of his ancestors, going back sequentially from those he knew to those creatures with only instinct and no consciousness. It slowed as he viewed his own birth simultaneously from his mother and father's perspectives. It split into a dozen and then a hundred and then thousands of shards of consciousness, like a blooming flower, and raced through this line until it contracted back towards two views; one of the common ancestor of all humans carefully fashioning a spear and another of the cold embrace of space, staring longingly at the approaching planet far in the distance. And then from there Taketori's consciousness receded further and further. He no longer thought, he became a mass of instincts and desires pulled every which way. From there he regressed to a creature, desperately fleeing the waters so hostile behind him. He went so far back the only instinct he even felt was Survive. And then he felt nothing at all, he only Was. He Was for a second and for an eternity, he could not tell.

And then suddenly everything came rushing back too quickly to comprehend. A torrent of information surrounded him as something grabbed his consciousness and dragged it back out of him with no mercy or regard. He lived his entire life from childhood again, recreating the same mistakes, making the same decisions, with no power to change anything. And he was violently reminded of the fight club, then this hospital, with him restrained, dealing with the pain, resisting the loop it threatened to drag him into. The stress of all this hit him at once, and then he lost consciousness.

All in all, his body had adapted to and accepted the Cursed Seal of Earth remarkably well. It wasn't just a matter of compatibility, rather it seemed that his body forced itself to be compatible with it after the initial rejection. Whether this was mere survival instinct or something else was unknown, as would be the long-term effects of body corrosion the Seal promised to bring with it. Nonetheless, here he was.

[OOC]: One Cursed Seal of Earth please! I took the optional Kaguya bloodline PA that allows Seal applications to never fail. If I did anything wrong lemme know, I kind of referenced what Chet did for this. Cheers

Attacks Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:
AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:17 pm
ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

(Lists updated)

Thrashing all about, Taketori took the seal with about as much grace as all the others before him. Standing there beside him, One on his left, Six on his right, both shinobi stood attentively even as the restraints kept him tied to the table. When he was finally still and unconscious, they pulled the leather off of him, and went back to what they were doing: One to his table of ancient manuscripts and books, while Six strode over to her mini-desk for a nap. When the Kaguya awoke, he'd need to perform training just to survive, but the hospital would be a poor place to do it.

(Congrats! Your post was wonderful, and well written. ^_^)

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image

Taketori eased back into consciousness gently, blinking slowly as he took in the alien environment he had woken up in. He felt a little nauseous and weak and sat up. A faint redness showed where the restraints had been snapped on. Looking up at the Doctor and Six, he simply stated without rancor or hostility, "Wah yew p'ppl- what you people have created is madneth- madneth- madness. I ththall- th- shall use it well." Carefully enunciating with his entire face still feeling numb.

With that, Taketori decided he would seek the guidance of the spirits on what to do with his Cursed Seal and where next should he proceed. Of course, he was not talking about his ancestors or anything like that. There was a lot of details in his extreme pipe dream he wanted to recall and a good chunk of it he wanted to forget. Only one kind of spirit would help with that...

[EXIT TO BAR]

[OOC]: Ty ty, it's been a pleasure

Attacks Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:
AandOE

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff