Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Seven Kings, January 2013
{ The Tower of the Voice } BASE FLOOR Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:14 pm
((Enter))

Candace had no idea what just happened. She looked to Atropos beside her who was just as confused.

"Did you..?"

"Yes." Candace snapped angrily, checking her thigh and shoulder wounds as well as the new one in her side. Healed. Perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 pm
[[ Entering ]]

Amarus awoke at the foot of a great tower. And she knew that the end would be near: it had only done her a "favour," and it would reclaim what it had let out to play sooner than later. She didn't have enough time to hesitate. Not this time.

Hesitating had cost her too much already. She would not pause again. When she woke, she was not quite herself. Her body was no longer shadow; she was not aligned to any Kingdom.

She was no longer a harbringer of Revenge. No, she was.. Amarus. Just Amarus.

And she was not Amarus, was she? She was a fragment.

But even as a fragment, she had a goal. Amarus, without caring in particular who heard her if it meant she'd find her partner again, called out: "Zel?" At first she barely spoke it, and if he didn't hear, she fully intended to call it out loudly. She searched at the base of the tower, trying to avoid the petty squabbles potentially occurring. She just wanted to figure out where he had gone.

Her meteor hammer was still wrapped around her shoulder. She had retained that, somehow, though her reflection had had none. Another indication that she was not the true Amarus, perhaps? Who was she, then? Nothing?

Amarus thought she spotted a glint: a chain? Could it be...? She took a step towards the figure, her bells ringing. Finally, back to their natural sound, not that she could know that.

She looked as though she wanted to speak, but couldn't find the words.

Torvil

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 pm
The voice alone was enough to rouse him from his watching - he saw her approach, a smile upon his silver face as he stood, he approached her slowly, and without a word at first, simply wrapped his arms around her form and pulled her close to his chest.

"Amarus, Judgment, my partner," He whispered into her ear before he finally pulled her back, his hands on her shoulders for a moment as he looked down into her face. "It is good to see you alive - if changed like we all seem to be by death. Though they call us fake, real we must be."

Taking her hand he placed it on his heart and he chuckled. "Else this would not feel as it does," he said, his eyes softening for a moment as he reached up to brush her pink hair. "But I must say, I miss our shadow-shapes, but this form - is pleasing to me nonetheless. But then - you are Judgment, Amarus, my partner."

His hand moved from her hair to her cheek, his fingers lighting there for but a moment on her soft skin, his own silver fingers feeling of flesh, warm and new. Slowly he moved a hand to her chin, tilting her head up for but a moment and then leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.

It lasted but for an instant, before he pulled away again and his hand dropped from her chin but he smiled warmly and laughed.

"Though we may die - I will always remember you fondly Amarus, I hope you would do the same for me. You are my partner, and will always be my partner - no other could ever take your place."

Looking to the Tower his tone dropped to a slightly darker bent. "But our time is short - the Voice calls us and we must make haste to the top of the Tower. I would much like to have a word with it myself about this rumor of our our falsehood."

He turned his attention fully back to her and smiled again. "Because we are real - no matter what they say. I will gladly live with you forever Amarus, partners to the end - even if we die today, we will never truly die." Taking her hand he held it and squeezed it. "Because we are together - not even the Voice or all the Kings will ever keep us apart. See how we are once again reunited after death?"

His other hand reached out once more to her cheek, and he smiled feeling her skin. "Even if this is truly the end - and we are undone, we will always have each other. No matter how far they try to tear us apart, we will find each other - Justice and Judgment. I will find you. I will wait for you."

"Forever if I must. For I am yours, and you are mine - never shall we be apart again. This to you I swear."

Face your demons

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:07 pm
When Kashi's eyes re-focused he could see the girl standing there, also hugging Molan. He nodded at her in acknowledgement and opened his mouth to greet her. But before any sound could escape him, Molan's hand found it's way to his cheek. Kashi closed his eyes for a moment, brought a hand up and interlaced his fingers with Molan's. Another pause. He slowly lowered his head to Molan's and kissed his temple before whispering:

"We gonna stand here all day, or are you going to make me make the first move. Again." His voice was thick and before he would even allow Molan the chance to answer he pulled both Molan, and the child forward and made his way towards the stairs.

((EXIT))

Chirigami
Goin' for a walk with Kashi!~

Raja
So close to having him carry Molan, 'bride style', up the tower. ;D

Masshiro

King Bunny

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:08 pm
[Enter/Exit]

The Voice was here, and all Yin really knew was that it was above him. There was no reason for him to stay here and every reason for him to move on so with little hesitation he moved through the base of the tower, ready to head up.

-------------------

Soren wasn't one to necessarily follow the crowd. On the other hand there were two crowds, those standing around and those moving up the tower. One of those things was not like the other, and seemed faintly more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 pm
The so called King had stopped, choosing to speak with them now instead of attack. Alexander was glaring at him, unable to shake the image of Julian's body lying on the floor before it had disappeared. Dissipated? He didn't know what really happened in this world. The mark that they had gotten from Medea was meant to keep them from dying permanently in this land, so he could only hope that the boil would return. Mort was speaking of a truce, and Alexander was already shaking his head, ready to deny it.

"No. No, this needs to be done now." He said, stepping forward. Medea had told them. Find the Kings and kill them. Only then would everything end.

But of course, then Mort ran off into the tower, and Alex had to agree with Belladonna's choice of words. Coward. Absolutely.

He nodded at both of the ghouls before they took off, to let them know that he would be following shortly. He was watching the others as they entered, seeing familiar faces of students that he went to school with though they were different, changed, but enough of them left behind to still be recognizable. He was about to move on when somebody very familiar returned, and a smile flickered across his lips, ready to greet Julian, relief coursing through him that the boil had made it.

But he seemed...preoccupied and Alexander frowned, his own heart wrenching at the sight. Because he had yet to see his main reason for being here, the one he wanted to be able to save above all others.

And then as though summoned by the thought...he was just there. "Yin?" Alex whispered, the named choked out as the boil that he had come to love went wandering past, a look of determination in his eyes. His coloration was wrong, but he'd know that face anywhere. It made his heart plummet in his stomach to see him, and all he could do was stand and stare as he went by, his chest aching the whole time.

Yin didn't even hesitate. He didn't know who Alex was, so he had no reason to.

"Yin, wait!" He called after him, and ran off into the tower himself, not even thinking clearly anymore.

((Exit))

OOC

Current HP remaining: 3/50
Target: Mort :/
Damage: 10
Character kingdom: Creation/Om
Character's Miasma Colour: Green
Character description:b[/] tall, pale skin, dark hair, red eyed dhampire in some kind of thieves garb idk

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 pm
It was probably good that Olivia didn't hear what the other man had whispered into Molan's ears, least they burn or she get the wrong impression that might not have been a wrong impression at all.

But she felt them move, taking her out of her happy little bubble where everything felt nice and safe, pulling her along to make the long ascent of the stairs. Where the Voice was and where there end would greet them.

[[exit]]

Raja
goin' up the stairs ~ gonna mope ~

Masshiro
only if Olivia can ride piggyback >C

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 pm
Probably, was the answer. He wouldn't have minded staying there for eternity. Not that he had it, but it was bliss. Surrounded by all that mattered to him in the world, he was fine with it. With everything. Even the calling in the background seemed far off.

Not that he had long to enjoy it. Shortly after the kiss he heard the comment as the man moved, pulling all three along. Right... they should go. It was fine... they would all vanish together.

He could be at peace with that.

He gave Olivia another light smile as she trailed along before vanishing into the tower.

[Exit to tower.]

Chirigami
FWEEEE

Masshiro
I'm sooo gonna beat you.

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 pm
[Enter/Exit]

She blinked slowly, taking in her new surroundings yet again. This... this was the place. The Voice was here. And she was willing to bet that Pride was here as well. Or at least she hoped so. Why not kill two birds with one stone, eh? With a determined look set along her features, Fini began her trek up the neverending stairs.

OOC

Name: Infinity
Current HP remaining: 40/40
Damage/ Healing/ Defense done: ---
Target(s): ---
Character kingdom: Golden Kingdom Silver
Character's Miasma Colour: Gold Silver
Character description: Fini - except less flash and more dull colors

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm
Arriving at the tower, Gene looked towards the staircase.

"Well...crap." The Doppelganger sighed, kicking off her shoes and staring a while longer at the steps.

This was going to suck - but if it meant finding the Voice and killing the b*****d? Completely worth it, in her opinion.

((EXIT))

OOC

Current HP remaining: 45/50
Rank Ability : Evasion (Unused)
Kingdom ability: Double attack - Used
Character kingdom: Kingdom of Dreams
Character's Miasma Colour: Red
Character description: Pale blue skinned girl, above average height, wearing a blue qipao with red trim.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Getsurae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm
[ entering ]

Whisper arrived at the base of the tower, unsure if she was ready to discover its secrets. She had already gone through so much today, hell she would bet they all had. She wasn't even sure how to feel at this point. But perhaps she could find some solace, some answer, at the top of the tower. She didn't have high hopes for that, but a sliver of hope was enough.

She avoided any possible conflicts, unwilling to test if this was her final chance for a few more living moments. She was sure that even these would be short, as the voices had made it clear that her existence was temporary. However, whisper wanted to at least make them count. She entered the tower with no hesitation.

[ exiting ]

OOC

Current HP remaining: 50/50
Damage/ Healing/ Defense done: ---
Target(s): ---
Rank Ability : Unused - Wild Card.
Kingdom ability: Unused.
Character description: A small lean girl dressed plainly and practically. She has mid length brown hair, and orange eyes. She appears to be spunky and determined.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 pm
He must have been keeping an eye out for her. She took a half-step back, as he smiled and approached, as if she was considering bolting. Not because it was him, but because he looked so different, and she was surprised to have been right. It was Zel. They both looked so different. She raised one hand, index pointed, as if she had thought of something important mid-escape. Before she could say or do anything, however, she found herself pulled into his chest.

A half second of resistance out of surprise melted into surrender, as Amarus buried her face against Zel's chest. She bit her lip, remaining silent, her skin shivering as he whispered into her ear. This body was so different, but familiar to her. It was strange to be even more real. Wouldn't this make losing everything even harder than it already was...?

"Zel, Justice. Always a team," she agreed, looking up at him. Her face contorted as a series of emotions flickered over its surface. Real we must be, he had said? But how could they be? She had seen the real her, the one waiting on the other side of her reflection. She was not made of shadows. She probably had her own feelings, her own personality. The true Amarus, though this one could not have known, would have probably gone completely blank in her expression rather than expose her doubts and fears so openly.

Neither would know what it was like to be like the other. Amarus-called-Judgement couldn't reply when he suggested they must be real because of how it felt. Fighting for their King had also felt real, and that had completely fallen through. She felt like she was constantly having the ground under her feet yanked out.

"I miss... a lot," she admitted, the corner of her mouth quirking up in a sad smile. She tilted her head, leaning into his touch, her eyes shutting for a moment again. Her brows pressed together as she thought hard about keeping it together. In her blind rage on the battlefield, when someone had taken him from her, she had shut her eyes at the very end then, too. Just before she died. "I avenged you," was all she could say, suddenly opening her eyes again as he tilted her chin upwards.

And when his lips pressed to hers, she was too surprised to do much of anything at first; her eyes widened, and one hand slipped around his waist. The instant was too short for her to really be able to catch up to what was happening. If she could have taken a second, she probably would have; if she'd been bold enough to demand one, then certainly she would have. As it was, when he pulled away she had closed her eyes, and she tipped forward a little, as if unused to his sudden absence.

She raised one hand to her mouth, feeling her lower lip: the sensation of this Silver body was so different from her Shadow form. They no longer looked as though they were Revenge incarnate, but now they looked like they did deserve salvation. And that was going to break her heart even more.

"We'll never die," she argued, wrinkling her nose. "But it's true, we don't have much time..." she trailed off, looking up the tower, and then looking back down at him. Her face flushed, and eyes widened again. Battles, she knew how to do; her entire life had been structured around revenge, if you could call it a life.

Now she was being offered something so much more, and she didn't even know how to tell him she wanted that very much. If one was locked up in a prison from which there was no escape, and someone presented with the key... who would be mad enough to refuse? But what was the catch? She tried to listen attentively to him, her head tilted, bells ringing. Her hand automatically squeezed his in return.

She slid a hand up and pressed it over his own where it cradled her cheek, and watched him with stern eyes, even if her touch was gentle. "We were always together, anyway. When I was avenging you, I called upon our Kingdom's blessing... it was the Knight of Swords who came to my aid then, and the Emperor. I fight for you, and I fight for our once-King. Always," she promised.

She paused, and attempted to slide his hand down from her cheek, to her lips, to press a kiss to his fingers, still looking up at him with stern eyes. "Only one problem," she said, "We're going to have to change our speech, because I don't think I can adhere to 'denounce the evils of truth and love,' any more."

She looked up at the tower, and then back at him, smiling. "We also have to get to the top of that, don't we?"

If she was better with words, if she could express how she felt, it would be different. She was scared that she would die for real, and lose him forever, and then all her happiness would vanish. She had seen the 'true' Amarus, and she looked so lonely; Amarus-called-Judgement would fight tooth and nail to remain with Zel, to remain as her own self..

She began to pull him, gently, towards the tower stairs. "Race you to the top, so we can sled down?" she suggested.

"After all, we've got forever, right?"

[[ Exiting ]

Torvil

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 pm
"Yes, I guess we'll have to protect them instead," he allowed her to pull him with her and brought his kissed fingers to his lips. So much to live for... so little time.

But if they lived forever they had all the time in the world right?

He followed her quickly, grinning as she mentioned sliding down the stairs once they got to the top.

"Of course Amarus," He said with a laugh. "And this time I'll actually beat you... maybe. Or better yet, we'll go on the same board, for fun."

And with that, he put his foot on the first step and entered the tower.

With his partner... No.

With his love.

(( EXITING! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 pm
[Enter]

When he awoke he was staring up at a tower, a huge tower one that left his mouth open in awe. Even though he didn't know what was inside he felt something pulling him towards it. Entering he noticed his red clothing had changed back to its silver. Even if he wasn't real, Spinar had to see Rosy again and he had to press on the curiosity and pull was too strong.

He would live up the last granted favor even if it .. killed him again? A smirk formed over his lips as he dashed into the tower. Looking right then left he gazed upon the few that were inside before shaking his head and catching sight of some stairs. There. He knew that had to be the way, the only way for him, making a dash he headed up the stairs.

He wasn't scared of death or the voice or anything any longer considering...he wasn't real. Spinar pressed on.

[Exit]

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm
Candace was sick of waiting. Her wounds were healed, she felt top of her game again and took off in a run for the stairs.

Atropos followed in kind.

((Exit))  
{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Seven Kings, January 2013

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas