Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Fright Music Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
santime rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 pm
Eisheth started slowly: she didn't have to rush, as she was pretty confident in herself. Quickly finishing the starters, she moved a big plate with a main course closer. It looked like some sort of stew, and smelled deliciously: the taste was quite good as well, it wasn't the best meal in her life, but those who made it definitely put a lot of efforts into it. I must be loosing the habit, thought the alchemist, - it took her almost a minute to finish the stew! But there were a lot more to go...

Boozver

SCORE: 22  
Boozver rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:42 pm
That was unexpectedly fast! Heidla mused whether famine horsemen were too much into their "famine" part - wasn't Eisheth eating too fast even to feel the taste of food, not to mention to enjoy it?!

She watched in bewilderment how food was disappearing and wondered how on earth could the alchemist sustain her frame so fragile - and how on earth there was enough place in her slim body to accommodate that much food? Those thoughts distracted her so much that she was actually forgetting to eat her own share.

santime

Total score: 13  

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

santime rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:42 pm
If she had any doubts about their fight, now it was pretty clear who would be the winner: Eisheth was much, much faster than her opponent. While Heidla was struggling with her first dish, the alchemist managed to finish the stew, the roasted bird, and a couple of steaks. Some nicely looking vegetables would be a nice addition to the meal, too..

"Nav iou cann fee why ouh clan waz calt Femin", she poked the priestess with her mouth full.

SCORE: 32

Boozver

Boozver rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:43 pm
So that's how it was, Heidla pouted. The "famine" nature was as hungry as it sounded, and that was not fair! Now she was having double thoughts about the competition. Why should she have agreed in the first place? Wasn't it .... uncomely to compete in how fast you eat? After all, food is a ritual and it is supposed to be effectuated with necessary dignity and swiftness of manners....

Or was she just finding a good excuse because she was definitely loosing? Strangely, she found something in the bottom of her last dish, something that wasn't supposed to be here. It was a small paper coupon... where should she redeem it anyway?

santime

chimarii

I Won Something!
Minipets Username: Olwen
Game Played: Food game (?)
Prize Won: SE Coupon. Can I ask for an England Bull, please? smile Thank you!

Total score: 22  

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

santime rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 pm
Eisheth grinned. It's good Heidla had no idea about the Famine horsemen anatomy: her stomach and all the inner parts of her body were open; to tell the truth, she tended to often use them as some sort of pockets or bags. For Eisheth eating was mainly for getting the taste of the food in a fruitless attempt to feed the inner hunger that could not be fed.

Anyway, as she was thinking about it, the alchemist managed to finish the vegetables, and some especially delicious desert cupcakes. As she cleaned the last dish with her tongue she felt something solid and definitely not edible touching her tooth: it appeared to be a small token, like she found before. She quickly grabbed it without attracting priestess' attention.

Not that she was completely full now, but at least she was feeling better. Eisheth even felt grateful for priestess to assist her, so she decided to grant with some words of encouraging: "You see, Heidla, never challenge Famine in eating some food. We are called Famine for a reason. Thank you for a nice company, anyway, the food was DELICIOUS!"

SCORE: 51

Boozver
4laugh

chimarii

I Won Something!
Minipets Username: santime
Game Played: Food game
Prize Won: Token!  
Sosiqui rolled 3 10-sided dice: 7, 1, 4 Total: 12 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 pm
Manyara was back, skulking around the booth, picking up the shiny things again. She'd done pretty well just by accident last time... how good would she be if she really tried?!

... Only one? Nehhhh. She made a face at the rings and turned away, ignoring them completely.

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:22 pm
The instruments attracted the Scavenger's interest, this time, and she crept closer. Those drums looked decent. Manyara grabbed the sticks and started whaling away in a hard tribal beat. It bore little resemblance to what she was theoretically supposed to be playing, but...

... GLITTER'D

Manyara hissed and fled, trailing sparkles.

Niyakami rolled 3 10-sided dice: 1, 2, 4 Total: 7 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:26 pm
Miyako smiled cheerfully as she approached the booth. She stood there for a moment eyes closed, smiling brightly, as she danced to the music. The feline then giggled once she realized she was just standing there dancing at the booth. Snapping back to reality she looked to the left of the booth and thought she would play the CD toss. Picking up the CD's she attempted to throw them at the microphones.

(ooc: won a you tried star)  

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 pm
chimarii

Niyakami
Im confused about the rockband game. You have to play with more then one person? I dont have anyone to play with.. im new and hardly know anyone that would be willing to play with me. Same with the eating competition id have no one to play with.. But I really want a chance to win an se.. so what do I do?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 pm
chimarii

ramenli

Oh hey, Yin probably didn't know who this was. Introductions were probably in order, especially considering the shade of green Yin was turning the longer he stared. Well... Yin was always vaguely green. What color do green things turn when they're nauseated? "Oersted, this is Yin, Yin Oersted the Jackass," He waved hands between them indicating they were not properly introduced.

User Image

He'd thought he was pretty funny, but the hand ringed around his neck told him otherwise. All sass and laughter was immediately dropped from his features as he stared up into the demon's eyes, seeing his own demise in the endless, cruel depths. This demon was far more powerful than he could ever hope to be. No, no he did not need a reminder of last time, or any other time. He knew full well what he was poking with a stick.

He rubbed his neck and collarbone as the pressure disappeared and glared glumly at ground. God he hated Oersted. So. Jacking. Much. "I don't know where she is, Oersted. I haven't seen her since she was with Amphi. I don't keep a leash on her."

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:15 pm
Niyakami
Im confused about the rockband game. You have to play with more then one person? I dont have anyone to play with.. im new and hardly know anyone that would be willing to play with me. Same with the eating competition id have no one to play with.. But I really want a chance to win an se.. so what do I do?

((You can play alone! You just get +1 for any other person that's playing with you--it's a bonus. Er, except you DO need a partner for the eating comp. I suggest having her ask ICly of anyone? I'm sure someone would play with you!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 pm
From behind Frost, Danny handed Jay a token. The fire demoness liked the horseman's spunk!
syusaki
Confirmation for 1 Token

Danny also handed Freya a token for that crazy technique. If not because she was a little scared of the ghoul's power and ... enthusiasm.
nio love
Confirmation for 1 Token

niyakami
For the rock band game you can play by yourself! You simply get a bonus for playing with friends.

As for the food eating contest, there are lots of people willing to play I'm sure! You can always ask politely in the main thread for someone to help you out!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:42 pm
"Oh is he a donkey demon?" Yin sounded a touch confused, he would have thought that it was a fire demon. "Pleasure to meet you Oersted the Jackass." He gave him a slight bow though there was mistrust in his eyes.

Then the demon moved in and began to apply pressure to Rikki's delectable neck.

Yin was not even mad.

User Image

Oh wait...he was.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Do not lay your hands on him again," he all but snarled, glaring at Oersted the Jackass with distrust. There was something wrong here, and while Rikki was just a ********> not his best friend he was still among those that he liked. And he was Miss Danny's chosen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm
Danny squeezed Frost one more time and then moved him off her lap- he was heavier than he looked after all! Not to mention she was sitting on her tail awkwardly, and the extra pressure from Frost wasn't helping.

She didn't stop petting his ears though. "Yeah ... I don't like them," she decided, head hung.
istoleyurvamps

---

Oersted took Rikki's comments so lightly it was almost pathetic. Unlike his sister, while he may have been irked on the inside, he didn't blow up at first remark. He had a calm, placid demeanor that wouldn't be shaken by a few teenage comments.

"Oersted Fitzgerald," the demon corrected, looking at Rikki smugly. The way he said his last name was a stark reminder of just where he stood, and just where Rikki stood. Though Rikki might've thought he had control when it came to Danny, one ill word with Claudia and Bernard and things would fall apart for the couple. They walked on thin glass, for lack of a better metaphor.

"Fire Demon," Oersted added snidely, shrugging off Yin's anger with a single roll of his eyes. Clearly this bug was stupid if he couldn't even figure out that much. "Do save your bravado, bug." He crossed his arms and looked at Rikki, judgmental stare boring into the boil's skull. "If you have no further use, I'll find her myself," Oersted concluded, taking a step away from the twosome.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:00 pm
If the way Rikki pulled unattractive faces and silently made fun of the demon - "Oersted FITZGERALD" his lips said without a sound as he flailed his arms ghoulishly - didn't show how completely unimpressed he was, then he didn't know what did. If the demon was working with his parents he couldn't be all that grand. His parents sucked. Even if he did have a stupid building with a stupid O on it and stupid fancy decor. Stupid.

Rikki placed and stained hand on Yin's chest, gently pushing as if to tell him to stand down. He leveled a glare on Oersted, because he was the only one allowed to give Yin nicknames based on his insectness. "Why can't you just leave her alone and go home? She doesn't actually want to see you."

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games