Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 pm
Darien glanced at Sola and Charlie, glad that they had returned, he was always worried when his partners were out of sight even though they could most certainly take care of themselves. He looked down to Katherine and gave her a warm wink before walking to the table so they could go over the plan. "And so it begins..." he purred as he leaned against the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 pm
Katherine followed everyone and sat down."whats going on?" she asked, running her fingers through her hair and braiding it.  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:15 pm
Charlie obediently sauntered to his comrades, peering at the blueprints. Water droplets traveled down his wet hair and fell down his back, but he ignored them as he took another sip of hot, bitter coffee. He silently studied the blueprints, trying to predict what their most effective point of entry would be. He wasn't nearly as good at these types of things as Darien or Sola, but he was trying to learn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm
Sola studied the blueprints once more, there were many points of entry. Some needed to be unlocked from the inside, but most were accessible from the outside. Pointing at Katherine with one hand, she pointed at the front door with the other. She would play the homesick teenager coming home for redemption. Then indicating to Darien she took out her pen and drew an arrow going through the back window, he could use any method to get in. Though for this, he had to make noise. Sola drew a music note next to the arrow to let him know. That would be a distraction for Charlie to tie up whoever was at the door. She drew two circles at the front door, right next to each other. Labeling one K and the other C, Charlie would stay beside or behind Katherine until his cue. Given his abilities, he would be her shadow until he wanted to be noticed. If there were two at the door, that's what the distraction was for. The noise would arouse attention to that spot, so one would leave the doorway and see what happened. Or if there were guards in the house, then it would give Darien some action. She would enter through another window to scout the house and it was right between the locations Darien and Charlie were, so she would stop any other guards. She put a circle where she would be and an S inside of it. She looked at her comrades, stopping to see if there were any concerns. Or if Katherine didn't follow any of this, she would explain it to her.  

red jade carnation
Crew

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 pm
"Um, what if something happens?" Katherine asked, feeling stupid for asking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:51 pm
Darien glanced a the paper a moment longer before looking to Katherina and patting her head. "Once we get there you and Charlie are going to the front door, though Charlie will be behind you, and you are going to pretend be a homesick teen." He said with a nod, motioning to the paper. "I will come in through the window as the distraction so Charlie can tie whoever is at the door." He said and put his hands back on the table. "If there is any trouble...I can handle it."  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:53 pm
Katherine nodded to herself."Okay. And um, when we get there, I can disarm the alarm system or just give Sola the key to it." she pulled a little silver key out of her bra where she safely kept it."here Sola, since you may need it most."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:56 pm
Sola looked at the key and took it with her thumb and index finger. Holding it as though it had some disease on it and gave Katherine a nod. She didn't really need it, but the key could be of some use at one point in time. It disappeared into her left hand glove and she popped some more lemon drops into her mouth. The plan was pretty much done, it was a rough sketch but it was done. If adjustments needed to be made, it was a flexible operation. Pulling something out of her right glove, she glanced over at Darien and held out her hand with the weapons room key.  

red jade carnation
Crew

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:36 pm
Darien had to hold back a laugh at Sola's expression when she held that key. He took the weapons room key from Sola and glanced down at it, "it would be amazing if this went exactly to plan but I very highly doubt that so keep that in mind everyone." He said though he was mostly warning Katherine. Darien made his way to where the weapons were stashed and opened the door, they had a huge variety of weapons but what they usually used were the small thing. He grabbed a weapon holder of knifes and then hand guns, bringing it to the table and setting it down in front of them. " pick what best suits you and what you would think would be most useful." He said seriously.

(I found wifi at my moms work before I actually leave smile wee! But it turns out I probably wont be back till actually Wednesday! Sorry! Wish me luck in the wilderness! ;D who knows maybe I will find wifi out there)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:49 pm
Katherine looked curiously at the weapons."Um I don't need one...right? I wouldn't know how to use it." she nervously said.  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:20 pm
[[Good luck fairy, and have fun. :3]]

Charlie picked out two knives that he hid on his person, in addition to the one dagger he kept on himself at all times and the ten shuriken hidden in his left breast pocket. "I recommend you bring something for protection, in case something goes wrong." Charlie coldly suggested to Katherine as he fastened a knife to his belt, "There's always a chance that ability of yours could fail you; you should prepare for the worst." He also chose a pistol after meaninglessly inspecting it and pocketed some spare ammunition, "But when I can, I'll try to protect you." He quietly and begrudgingly added. He looked over at her with a bitter stare. "I'm Charles, by the way. I apologize for failing to introduce myself earlier."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:13 pm
"I'm Katherine, most people call me Kitty." she held out her hand with a big smiling, hoping to be friends with Charles.  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 pm
Charlie hesitated but ultimately decided that it was best to accept Kitty's hand. He knew he shouldn't be rude to his new comrade, as much as he disliked the girl. He firmly shook her feminine hand, turning his head to avoid her smile and letting out a poorly concealed slight growl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:49 pm
Katherine was happy and seemed to purr."So um...what should I take?" she looked at the various weapons with curiosity.  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:46 pm
"I don't suppose you know how to operate a gun, do you?" Charlie inquired. Without waiting for a response, he continued, "Just grab a knife. 'What suits you best.'" The boy exited the kitchen area. When he returned, he wore about a 100 feet of braided rope around his body like a sash and he handed Kitty a brown, worn belt with a slot on it shaped like the blade of a knife. "Put it in here."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games