Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ BOSS FIGHT } The ??? Room DEATH (THE END p.18) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm
She was still alive, and that was all that mattered.

"I'm not going anywhere either," Gale told her, his voice a bit rough, and his face a bit red, but he worked studiously to tie the bandages into place, knotting them here and tying them there. When he was certain that he had patched her up well enough - as well enough as could be, he gave her a long look, his eyes troubled.

"Just...don't go anywhere," he said again, and ducked his head, kissing her cheek before running off, back into the chaos.

His first thought was Aleister, bombarded by the creatures, and Gale ran for him, his lips pressed together in a thin line. He dived in front of the blonde man - but considering that the other death hunter was a good two feet taller than he was, it would probably not do much to help.

But I can try.

User Image

[ HP: 50/50
Target: Eva
Damage: Gale is DEFENDING ALEISTER
Charge: 3/3
Tile: 12
Items: Barrier daggers x1, runic chains x1, modified pendant x1 ]

Quote:
APPEARANCE: Short blonde kid with short hair and carrying a giant sniper rifle that's probably as tall as he is.

LP
Gale is DEFENDING LP'S ALEISTER for 4

DarkHeartedSorrows
Gale is DEFENDING LP'S ALEISTER for 4

Kaiyumi

DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm
Rikki was getting a little tired of this. Of being swung at. Of seeing Danny go down under the pressure of the fear in the room. He was uncomfortable, he was getting tired and week, and he wanted to be done. He swung his chains at almost full force, slamming them not only into the hunter that had attacked him, but into the one that had suddenly come to the other's aid.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Tile: 14
Room HP: 163/300
Character Name: Nyyrikki
HP: 9/40
Target: Aleister
Damage: 12
Effect: x 2
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3 ))

LP

DarkHeartedSorrows's character Nyyrikki is attacking Aleister for 12 damage!

kuromeez

Appearance

Nyyrikki is 5'8, dark skin, black hair, blue hoodie, lots of chains, glowing chain weapon

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm
The strix felt the waves of FEAR wash across the room and it forced him to his knees. He was not grinning anymore, his smile turned into a frown. He felt weak, barely able to hold himself up.

He tried to move, changing his position and hoping maybe he could catch his breath.

ROOM HP: 175
(( OOC:
Tile: 4
Character Name: Ulmuka
HP: 5 / 30
Target: --
Damage: --
Effect: --
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Quote:
Ulmuka is a 6' tall, thin and nicely dressed boil. He has wide gold eyes, sharp teeth, birdlike behavior and a massive set of wings. HE'S AN OWL DUDE.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:52 pm
Danny heard Roch trip over himself again and immediately rushed towards him, forgetting all about Rikki and his fight with Aleister.

She pulled and tugged on his arm a little, saying, "Roch, c'mon you've gotta get up!" He just had to. If he didn't move soon, Danny didn't know what she would do.

Her hand was starting to shake. "Don't do this too me a*****e. Move."

MOVING TO TILE 7

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:52 pm
It was a weight off her mind now that she knew that Gale was safe, but that didn't mean that it was time to relax--not at all. There were still other trainees that needed tending to. Like Jude, for one, and that swarm of students who were going for him.

Eva moved forward with the intention of striking out of them with her weapon, when something stopped it. Her body froze up suddenly, her limbs suddenly becoming immobile. What the hell? Try as she might to fight it, Eva found herself sinking down onto her knees.

Ugh, no! This wasn't this time for...!

------------------------
OOC:
[Standing on Rune 12]
Character Name: Eva
HP: 50/50
Target: El Greco
Damage: Miss! (2/6 Attacks, 1/3 Charge)
Effect: --
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: /3

Euphoric Ghost

KAIYUMI's character EVA is attacking EL GRECO for 0 damage!

Appearance

5'5". Black hair, blue eyes. Wears a bright purple scarf. Her weapon is a bladed staff--the bottom end is a slender blade, while the staff is topped with a purple crystal.

Syusaki rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 pm
Behind the mask, Wilson pursed his lips at the sight of the zombie defending the chimera. He turned toward Eva to gauge her reaction. She brought down her staff and he opted to do the same. There was something so very human about the action. It made him pause for a moment, but just a moment. He turned toward a certain blond and half-nodded at Gale. “Glad to see you’re okay.”

A rock whizzed by his head and he leaned over at the sound. “What the…” he murmured, searching around the room until he settled on an icy-looking creature. He aimed his cannon and fired.

(( OOC:
Standing on Rune 29
Character Name: Wilson
HP: 7/50
Target: Edel
Damage: 6x2=12
Effect: x2 if even, paralyzed if odd

Zyphiris

Syu's character Wilson is attacking Edel for 12 damage!

Appearance

He is approx.. 5’10” and is wearing a gasmask and has bladed cannons over his arms. He’s also toting a gas tank on his back.

Syusaki

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 pm
Al frowned at the turn of events he was feeling rather weak and ended up collapsing on the tile he was standing on. His fear shield broke. Well Gale had tried.
------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Aleister
HP: 0/40 (technically -2)
Target: N/A
Damage: N/A
Effect: x2 DMG from GM effect (If not odd)
Charge: N/A
Tile: 32
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: OUT
Attack: 2/6 ))

Chimarii

Ice Queen

DarkHeartedSorrows

Aleister is out of play.

Appearance

6' tall death hunter with blonde hair in a pony tail, and violet eyes.

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 pm
"ALEISTER!" Gale shouted, but his voice was lost within the chaos, and he could see the trainee falling, collapsing to the ground. Gale's expression shifted, hardening, and he felt a surge of anger building in his stomach.

"I have no reason to fight someone who doesn't even know where he stands in this pathetic little war we have going on."

Mei, thought Gale, as he lifted the rifle, holding it in position.

Mei, I'm deciding.

He had not managed to protect Aleister, but at least he could do this much.

Bang.

User Image

[ HP: 46/50
Target: Nyyrikki
Damage: 12 (turn #3)
Charge: 3/3
Tile: 12
Items: Barrier daggers x1, runic chains x1, modified pendant x1 ]

Quote:
APPEARANCE: Short blonde kid with short hair and carrying a giant sniper rifle that's probably as tall as he is.

DarkHeartedSorrows
Gale is hitting DarkHeartedSorrow's Nyyrikki for 12 damage!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

alliisara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 pm
User ImageMitzi finally felt the wave of twisted FEAR pass, and she managed to rise back to her feet. But when she brought up her spear to attack, Jude moved out of the way. He seemed to still being affected by the FEAR that had paralyzed her only moments before.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Mitzi
HP: 30/30
Target: Jude
Damage: 0 (2/6 attacks used)
Effect: x2 if even, no damage if odd
Room HP: 175/300

Pales
alliisara's character Mitzi is attacking Jude for 0 damage!

ramenli
Euphoric Ghost

Appearance

5'3", purple hair, light skin. Wearing a skimpy oriental-ish black and pink outfit, and wielding a long golden spear

Zyphiris rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 pm
There wasn't much she could do except for stare at the cannon blast in stunned silence before it hit her and sent her flying into the ground. Edel grit her teeth as she stared back at the hunter, picking herself up from the ground. There really was nothing she could use to fight back here in this room.

What are you doing here?” she hissed, clutching her injured side as she got to her feet.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Edel
HP: 28/40
Target: Wilson
Damage: 0
Effect: x2 damage from GM effect / paralysis
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3
Taking Spot: 27
Attack: 2/6
Room HP: 163
Appearance: here yo))

Syusaki
Edel is attacking Wilson for 0 Damage

Zyphiris

Dainty Snowflake

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 pm
The Fear surging in the room should not be affecting his abilities like this. He was a being made from Fear, needed Fear. And this boil had attacked Alexander. He could not just stand by and do nothing while that happened. So when the Fear surged again he simply lashed out with his clawed forearms, driving past whatever it was holding him back, fighting to land a blow. Any blow. This boil had to pay. User Image

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Yin
HP: 7/40
Target: Jude
Damage: 4
Effect:
Attack Number: 2 or 3/6, checking
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3
Square: 11

Pales

Yin is attacking Jude for 4 Damage!

Euphoric Ghost

Alliisara
Thanks for spelling my name right and thus actually quoting me!

Room HP: 159/300 ((Rikki put it at 163))[  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:04 pm
((oh holy balls I missed a lot >.> Forgive me for any moments of tremendous derp.....trying to figure out what I'm doing as I go.))

User Image

Everything was happening so fast.

Rafael didn't even realize he had shifted down into his natural form until after he'd done it. He definitely didn't realize that he was running away and hiding for his life. He didn't realize that a lot of things had happened. It wasn't until after some of the runes started to explode that he came to his senses.

Why was he a dog-sized rat hiding in the corner?

Who were these people?

Why were they attacking his friends?

And, oh god, what was he supposed to do now?

(( OOC:
Character Name: Rafael
Tile 26
HP: 30/30
Target: n/a
Effect: n/a

Appearance

At the moment, a gray rat about the size of a terrier

fenshae

Beloved Codger

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 pm
"Every time I move--" And it happened again. Roch was frozen, right where he could see Rikki dissipate. Jackdammit, it was worse than the trials!

(( OOC:
Moving to tile 7
Character Name: Roch
HP: 7/40
Target: Gale
Effect: paralyzed
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
Attack: 3/6
Room HP: 1??))  
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 pm
As the creature surged forward at him he surged forward at it bringing both of his punching daggers forward to try and hit him in the middle, his expression determined to not let this thing drag him down - not without taking it with him. He was going to come out on top. Maybe not against the first ... thing but this one? Oh he was going to drag it into Hell if he had to.

Forget the other two. They could be dealt with by others. He'd make sure to bury his punching daggers deep and give it a nice firm twist for all of the creature's little friends to witness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((HP: 1/50
Target: Yin
Damage: 20
Charge: 1/3
Tile: 10
Turn: 4/6
Effect: x2 Dmg.
Items: 1 x Fear Charge Packet, 1 x Communications Device
Attackers: 3/3

Quote:
Appearance: 5'9" Hunter wearing a cowl and a stern face.

rameneli
Jude has attacked Yin for 20 damage.

alliisara
Jude has attacked Yin for 20 damage.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 pm
Bang.

Seering pain. White-hot. Rikki couldn't even cry out. What noise did resound from his open mouth was a gurgle of indescribable pain. He couldn't say he'd every experienced a hit after his fear shield had dropped, let alone being shot. He didn't have words for the experience.

Blood welled under his shirt and hoodie and spilled out of the hole that had been made. He could tell where it was, though only in an out-of-body sort of what. The pain was all over, but somehow he knew the source was just below his collar bone on the right side. He held his arm and rocked against the pain. But he stayed conscious. He stayed conscious when the world pressed in on his vision with it's gloomy blackness. Mostly because he could still hear Danny and Roch, and he needed to help them.

Getting his chains to animate took two hands, which he didn't have, but he could still wrap his left hand around the metal. He tried to swing it like a whip, but when the movement jerked his upper body he finally let out a loud cry of pain, and then the fear of the room bore down on him again, and his hit fell short. He was going to die here, and he was going to leave Roch and Danny behind.

He was going to fail.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Tile: 14
Room HP: /300
Character Name: Nyyrikki
HP: -3/40
Target: Gale
Damage: Miss
Effect: Paralyzed

kuromeez

DarkHeartedSorrows's character Nyyrikki is attacking Gale for 0 damage!

Appearance

Nyyrikki is 5'8, dark skin, black hair, blue hoodie, lots of chains, glowing chain weapon

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff