Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
♁ { WEEK THREE ORP } ALL PLAYERS HERE FIRST. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 pm
At her teasing tone Kettil offered his usual cheerful grins and nodded a bit and then just watched as she interacted with yet another new boil. This certainly was gearing up to be one doozy of a get together it seemed.

"Pictures eh? Well that's alright," Kettil said with a small chuckle as he paused to look from Alex to Yin and back again. Each gave their introduction and he gave a small nod and introduced himself in turn to everyone in the group so far, "My name is Kettil and my familiar," He pointed to the Owl's current location with Ev, "is named Endzela. She's on loan at the moment since Ev lost her little companions."

He paused a second when his phone went off and he took it out to give the message a quick read. Kettil smiled a little more as he sent a text back.

pinchmonster
TEXT to Lark: As far as I know everything is A-OK just a little stuck is all. I'll keep you updated as best as I can. Place doesn't seem very phone friendly...We'll be home before you know it! Miss you too.

When it seemed his group was moving forward he followed along as quickly as he possibly could since he needed to stick near Ev and Endzela.

[[EXITING]]

Ol-j-man
Kettil looks like: Bam. It also includes a picture of Endzela.

musicaloner7

NeoSeussi

ramenli

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 pm
Flashing an eager grin Faustus quickly followed after Amarus to the portal.

{{EXITING with Amarus and Olivia}}

Face your demons

chirigami

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:35 pm
"Oh good," Olivia sighed happily. Even something as small as knowing her attempts with her own phone were received perked up the little ghoul. It was at least a start if there was something wrong, as she thought... not really realizing it was just simply an uncertainty of how to deal with her. Not like she knew half the time how to deal with herself anyways, not that she thought about it.

Still with a smile, Olivia followed after her two friends back to Conquest.

[[exiting!]]

xoxomenai

Face your demons

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:19 pm
((Entering!))

His second week had been decent enough, but Jove was looking forward to going home for a bit. The little ghost would never admit it, but he missed his big brother, and his foxfires and his friends. Being away in a strange place was more unsettling than he had expected. Even moreso than when he came to the academy. Hammocks were not real beds, and there were no dark, cosy corners to sequester himself in whenever he got worried or afraid.

So when he crowded up to the portals and realized there would be no going home that day, his ears drooped. Fruitloup and Hairless might worry... But... Ren would feed them, probably, and there were still lots of things he could do while visiting the four clans.

Like... Get in some more bow practice!

Ears perking once again, the little pup departed without hesitation. Back to the island of War, where he could do something constructive with his time.

((Exiting))  

Grey Dragon

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:04 pm
It was time to go! Taryn chose Death, heading through their portal and arriving to some sort of commotion...

[ exiting ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:15 pm
Angenora smiled at the other ghoul warmly. "Pleasure to meet you, Tess. I'm Angenora Jewels. Genora or Jewels are perfectly fine with me." she told her as she stood by the dragon's side. She wondered since she had already been to famine and death isles. War or conquest didn't seem like a bad idea. "I was thinking conquest since I've already been to famine and death. How does that sound?" She asked the both of them. She walked away from Sheridan's side to wait at the conquest portal. She really wanted to see what was with them there. Famine and death were completely different from each other.

[[Exit to conquest]]
Huni Pi

Amon Larethian

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:22 pm
Sheridan was silent for a moment, his gaze shifting between the portals that led to death and conquest. Finally he nodded, conquest. He trusted the clansmen on conquest little more than he trusted those of death. And yet like death, he suspected the island of conquest more likely to hold information than famine or war.

"Conquest, that is fine with me."

Tess and Angenora at his side, the dragon stepped through the portal, and into the lands of conquest.

[Exit]

Huni Pi

Frezir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:29 pm
[entering] Bongani's phone buzzed in his pocket. He quickly flipped it open, reading the text messages from Dev, one he had missed and the other one he'd just obviously gotten. It seemed that his decision was made. All of his companions were in Famine and it was useless to hang around a place where he didn't know anyone. And so, Bongani clicked his phone shut and headed off to his friends.

[exiting]  

Honeybii

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:33 pm
[Entering]

Now what was all this? Lou had his old, battered suitcase in hand, ready to step through that Jack-damn portal back to Jack-damn salvation from this hell hole, and what happened? Oh, you know. Only the horseman's piss-poorly scheduled get-together.

The vampire boil folded his arms across his chest after he placed his suitcase back down. He wasn't an easily crossed man, but this wreaked of something fishy. After the visions from the death class... It was honestly hard not to be a little on-edge about staying here.

"Don't uh... Don't you think maybe you should've had us visit after the conference then? Mm? Do the four clans not practice thinking ahead?" He was speaking loud enough to be overheard, but somehow he didn't expect they'd pay him any heed. They looked... Stressed.

Oh well. Might as well milk this while he could. Where would Xiu be? Oh, he had no doubts. It was off to the conquest isle to pester the poor baku once more!

UP, UP, AND AWAAAAAAY!

[Exiting to Conquest Isle]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:42 pm
[Enter]

Really she wasn't terribly surprised. This was a field trip, things like this always seemed to happen on these events. She was waiting to step through one of those doors and into something completely different, filled with fiery death or something.

Holly wasn't sure where to go. She had her hand at two of them already so why not try one of the new ones. So off to conquest she went.

[exit]  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:48 pm
((Entering!))
Nadia was, in simple terms, delighted by the news. She wasn't yet ready to return home, and she still wanted to hang around the Islands for a while, exploring and testing herself.

And she knew that the War Island was the best place to start.

((Exiting!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 pm
(Entering)
He was sad to leave his wolf behind, but it just wasn't allowed. Or, at least Julian didn't think it was. He hadn't really asked about it. It just... seemed like the answer would be an obvious no.
He stepped through the War portal with the rest of his classmates, glad for once that this had been an uneventful trip... Only to find that they were delayed a day. They wouldn't be able to go back until this conference thing was over. That was just great. Ah well, at least they were given the choice of where they could go. He could find Lumi and show her around War. He wasn't too keen on going to Famine and he liked War's landscape more than Death's and she hadn't seen it yet. It would be fun for her, wouldn't it?

He caught a glimpse of silver in the crowd of students, started heading towards it, but lost it in the crowd. The owl-demon frowned, trying to relocate Lumi. Well, he wasn't even sure that had been her. And it wasn't like he could use his phone, either. The only other thing he could think of was, well... He unfurled one wing, careful not to hit any of his classmates, and made sure it reached above his head. He wasn't tall by any means, but if she was around, she should be able to see the sort of signal flag as he stood by the portal back to War.

Wyntre IceBlade

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 pm
Reeshie Hack

Lumi had wondered if Julian was, oh where did he say he was this week. War that's what it was, maybe he was still there. She slowly scanned the portals and saw a wing. Without thinking she quickly made her way through the students, tripping a few times before spying Julian looking around near the portal. Grinning widely she rushed him throwing her arms around his neck,

"Julian!"

Blinking a few times she slowly let go and blushed,

"I..uh mean HI!"

She had at one point while she was spending time on the isle of Conquest thought about her actions prior and thought possibly his reluctance to talk with her was because she was a little too forward. Nodding finally as if she had just said something profound she looked around, and then pointed at the portal behind him

"war?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm
Before he knew any better, Julian was shoved back slightly, arms flinging around his neck. More or less on instinct, his own wrapped around Lumi's waist, holding her steady in case she'd fallen. But the way she'd said his name, well, it took a few moments to realize she'd all but tackled him on purpose. She was happy to see him.
He blinked back at her as she blushed and let go of him. He let her move away, but just in case she really had lost her balance and needed him to stay steady, he kept his hands on the sides of her waist.
"You okay?" he asked, but she was already looking and pointing over his shoulder. He took her word as a suggestion to head to War, or maybe she was just asking if that was where the portal went to. No, she would know it went to War, so it had to be a suggestion.

"I was thinking that, myself. I figured you'd like to see it, and now we have the chance. Maybe I can show you my wolf." He hoped his mount had stuck around. She'd been a nice wolf, maybe he and Lumi could even go for a ride together around the island.
He gave her a smile, turned, and stepped through the portal, waiting for her on the other side.

Wyntre IceBlade

(Exiting)  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:08 am
The winged ghoul silently followed after her fellow undead and the dragon boil towards the portal to Conquest.

((Exit))

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces