Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raichu_rai

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:12 pm
PKMN TRAlNER GOLD
User Image
Gold stands to his feet and walks towards the door, pulling his hood up.
"I wanna see how Raichu does this."

Allie followed behind Gold, "Um, this isn't really safe to be too close." Rai looked over at Gold and smirked. As a bolt of lightning was about to strike Rai, she blasted a thunderbolt at the lightning and caused the lightning to go into outerspace. "Rai! What did I tell you? I told you to not do that near civilization you show-off!" The thunderstorm cleared up and Rai looked embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah watched as the thunderstorm cleared."Strange,huh?We might as well get to work then,guys!"Sarah sent out her team,having them follow her."Metagross,go up there."Sarah pointed at the top of the ship,hanging onto her Metagross.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

raichu_rai

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:43 pm
Gym Leader Clivia
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah watched as the thunderstorm cleared."Strange,huh?We might as well get to work then,guys!"Sarah sent out her team,having them follow her."Metagross,go up there."Sarah pointed at the top of the ship,hanging onto her Metagross.

"Awww, another raichu! How cute!" Allie giggled. Rai walked over to the other raichu and went to shake hands. "Where are y'all going anyway?" Allie asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah took notice of Rai,seeing her Raichu shake hands with Rai."How cute."Sarah smiled,going back to rebuilding the ship."Scepty!I need another piece!"Sarah shouted,seeing her Sceptile cut some metal into pieces."Good."Sarah caught the metal,hammering it to the ship.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

raichu_rai

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:23 pm
Gym Leader Clivia
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah took notice of Rai,seeing her Raichu shake hands with Rai."How cute."Sarah smiled,going back to rebuilding the ship."Scepty!I need another piece!"Sarah shouted,seeing her Sceptile cut some metal into pieces."Good."Sarah caught the metal,hammering it to the ship.

"Hey, I'll let my pokemon out and see if we can help you with anything!" Allie exclaimed. She let out her pokemon and she lined them up so Sarah could give them a command. The only pokemon she didn't let out was Zeek; she knew he wouldn't be very helpful since he tends to be a big bully to other pokemon. Rai was excited to shake the other raichu's hand and put her cheek next to the raichu's cheek and let out a small spark to give it energy, since she was already fully energized from the thunderstorm. "It's nice to see Rai making a new friend." Allie giggled. Amphy came over and begged Sarah to feed her. Allie grabbed Amphy off of Sarah, "Amphy, you get fed way too much as it is." Mermaid winked at croconaw, flirting a bit. Seafoam was hesitant, but it knew if Allie was there, it would be okay. Nessie was in the water, making sure the boat didn't go anywhere. "I have one other pokemon, but I can't let it out because it tends to bully other pokemon. It knows how strong it is, and will take advantage of other pokemon. Zeek could've been pretty helpful though if it weren't so much of a bully. Anyway, assign us all jobs and we'll help the best we can!" Allie smiled and the other pokemon saluted.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:39 pm
(((CHANGING TRAINER NAME TO IZUMI)))  

raichu_rai

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
Gold yawned lazily, not really wanting to help, even though trainers from all over the ship were gathering with their pokemon to help. "Well, good luck with that ladies."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:56 am
PKMN TRAlNER GOLD
User Image
Gold yawned lazily, not really wanting to help, even though trainers from all over the ship were gathering with their pokemon to help. "Well, good luck with that ladies."

Izumi grabbed Gold by the ear and dragged him to the line "You're going to help whether you like it or not!"  

raichu_rai

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah laughed."Alright.They can help by handing me pieces of metal or cutting pieces of metal if you don't mind."Sarah said to Izumi.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:28 pm
Gym Leader Clivia
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah laughed."Alright.They can help by handing me pieces of metal or cutting pieces of metal if you don't mind."Sarah said to Izumi.

"Great thanks!" Izumi smiled. "Attention team!" Izumi yelled and her pokemon stood in a straight line. "You're going to help out with the metal, do I make myself clear?" The pokemon saluted and went right to work.  

raichu_rai

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"I never would've fought I would be fixing a ship like this."Sarah smiled,continuing to hammer to pieces of metal."I just need some paint."Sarah reached into her tool bag,pulling out a small thing of paint.Sarah began to apply the paint to the ship.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:41 pm
Gym Leader Clivia
User Image

Sarah Revant
"I never would've fought I would be fixing a ship like this."Sarah smiled,continuing to hammer to pieces of metal."I just need some paint."Sarah reached into her tool bag,pulling out a small thing of paint.Sarah began to apply the paint to the ship.

While they were all working, a little, adorable jigglypuff walked by and jumped onto the boat.
"Oh, how adorable!" Izumi squeeled. Jigglypuff gave a little bow and started singing in its microphone its sweet, slumbering song. "Oh, the song is cute too!" Izumi squeeled again, then fell right to sleep. Everyone fell asleep. When it realized everyone was asleep, it took a marker and drew on everyones faces and left.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

raichu_rai

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Metagross,protect!"Sarah had protect around her and Metagross when the Jigglypuff began to sing."Now,that is just a mean move."Sarah watched as trhe Jigglypuff was drawing on everyone's face.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:08 pm
Gym Leader Clivia
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Metagross,protect!"Sarah had protect around her and Metagross when the Jigglypuff began to sing."Now,that is just a mean move."Sarah watched as trhe Jigglypuff was drawing on everyone's face.

A few hours later everyone woke up and Sarah was already finished fixing the boat. Izumi was embarrassed, "Sorry, I guess I fell asleep." Izumi returned all of her pokemon back inside their pokeballs except for Rai. "Rai hates pokeballs. So she just walks around with me. So now what?"  

raichu_rai

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah tried to hold back her laughter."Clean your face first,Izumi!"Sarah bursted out laughing as she leapt off her Metagross.

Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games