Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:13 am
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stefan sighed and reached his hand up to his face, rubbing his jaw, then the side of his neck. "That's not much better, Damon... What makes you think this telepath is even going to agree to it?" he asks.

Noticing Tony had yet to try and pull her back, Cobra felt successful for the time being as she walked off, though she knew he'd be back at her side at some point tonight, trying to get something out of her.

She walked straight towards the bar, noticing Fury now, and picking up on the fact there wasn't a heart beat coming from him, How perfect... she thought sarcastically. But she wasn't in the mood, "Move!" she hissed angrily at him as she actually pushed Nick out of the way to get to Fang, giving her a dangerous stare before grabbing her arm in a death-like grip and starting to pull her off down the hall and into an empty room and closing the door.

She glared up at her. "I swear to god, Fang... If you had anything to do with Tony being here..." she hallow threatened her..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maze stood idly by Remy, the man who had been supporting Cobra as she hissed and verbally assaulted the man who had approached her.
"Guessing there's some bad history there?" he queried, not wanting to pry too much. Judging by the harsh words the girl had lashed out with, he figured getting on her bad side wouldn't be the smartest of ideas. Lo and behold, the things she'd said to him in their short conversation left him surprised. Normally he'd only talk when he wanted information, but he actually enjoyed what she had to say. Maybe he isn't the only one bitter at the world surrounding them.

Necking the last of his vodka and coke, he patted Remy on the shoulder and nodded to him.
"Think it's time for a top up. Looks like things are starting to get interesting around here."
With that, he made his way across the room to the bar nearby Cobra and the others she was conversing with and ordered another drink.
As the drink arrived, he stared at it sitting on the wooden bar and mentally pulled it into his hands.

Cobra has said something about vampires,aswell as the mutants and humans. I guess it was naive of him, especially in these times, but he had always thought vampires were just a myth.
"Well, I'll be damned..."  

Merciless Saku

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 am
User Image
User Image
Taylor shook his head taking a drink himself now,to which Sabretooth gave a chuckle. He shot a glare at his father,who just laughed at him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image

Fang followed Cobra as she pulled her to the side angrily, once in the room alone. She pulled her arm away. "Relax i had nothing to do with him being here! Damon was incharge of all the invitations." She said. " Why don't you just calm down and enjoy the party? You don't have to worry about Tony." She said, her eyes dilating as she compelled Cobra within her speech. She needed to calm down a bit. Enjoy herself at this party. Besides, she was much more pleasent when not wanting to melt someone's face off.

Damon shrugged. "He's a mutant, he's experienced the hatred of humans. He's got no reason to not comply." He said. "Besides, he IS a vampire, so he should be willing to help out his own kind." Damon explained to Stefan.

Tony watched her walk off and snatch up Fang. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. This was going to be a tough night.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stefan shook his head. "Damon, he could have human parents. If he's young enough, they're probably still alive, he probably has friends!" He said, raising his voice but still keeping it hushed. Stefan didn't agree to treating humans like puppets, to make them think different. How far was his brother going to take this?

Cobra growled deeply at Fang. "Damon's dead..." she threatened again, blaming him, as she should! He knew that she didn't like Tony, she told him that day one. But Cobra caught sight of Fang's eyes as they started dilating. "..." That feeling from before when Damon compelled her washed over her. "..." She seemed to snap out of it and narrowed her eyes in a slight confusion at Fang for a second before her demeanor changed to a more pleasant one. "You know what... Why do I even hang onto that? I mean, he was young, I was... younger. We were kinda stupid back then... ... ... Maybe he really did forget who I was back then..." She seemed to get lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image

Fang smiled when she managed to compell Cobra. She wrapped her arm around her shoulders gently. "C'mon then, let's go enjoy the party." She said, smiling as if nothing had ever happened. She lead her out of the room, glad she'd resolved that problem for the night.

Damon just looked at Stefan. "His mother is a mutant, one who's got a shoot-on-sight target over her head, his father is a multi-billionaire working for a government organization which is now being run by a vampire. His godmother is Chelsea. A mutant, now vampire." He said. " And besides, who said i was going to hurt them, Stefan?" He asked. "I already fed. A little thought-manipulation won't harm anyone." He said in a hushed voice.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Stefan sighed heavily. Though hearing of this telepath's relations didn't exactly help his argument. He just shook his head for a moment before stepping closer to his brother. "You know as well as I do that a little thought manipulation can hurt anyone, Damon. What happens if this plan of your's backfires?" he asks.

Cobra nodded to Fang and fallowed her out of the room. She took a deep breath as she looked around, catching sight of Damon talking to someone, then catching sight of Tony again. She stared at him for a moment calmly before turning her attention back to Fang and fallowing her to the bar. "What's the hardest thing here?" she asks, but doesn't wait for an answer and just grabs a glass and goes to pour some red wine, but stops. Fang will kill me if I stain this dress... She put it down and grabbed the white wine instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:06 am
User Image

Remy looked around as he lost sight of Cobra after she stormed off....maybe to go find Fang. He sighed and headed to the bar...he needed a drink. He found Fang and Cobra and wrapped his arms around both of their waists. "There's my two beautiful ladies....one of y'all is gonna have t' dance with me" he told them, smiling as he got himself a drink.  

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 am
User Image

Fang turned to smile at Cobra. "Why don't you go find Tony and tell him what you think?" She looked into her eyes just incase, to give her that little nudge to go try to make amends with Tony. Then she turned to Remy, still smiling. "Was kind of hoping my first dance was gonna be with you." She said, before reaching over and downing her drink, red wine mixed with blood. She set the glass down on the bar again.

Damon smiled just a little. "What does it matter, little brother?" He asked, walking around him. "Do you not want peace? Do you want to be hunted down like an animal?"

(edited)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 am
User Image

Remy smiled at her and pulled her close as she finished her drink. "I can fix that" he said, taking her hand and leading her out onto the dance floor. He started leading her around the floor as another song started. "So....what'd ya think? Clean up pretty nice, don' I?" he asked, pulling her closer as they made their way around the floor.  

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:40 am
User Image

Fang smiled as he began to lead her around the dance floor, pulling her close to him. "Yeah, i know you do." She said. "Didn' expect you to cut off all your hair though." She said. "But it looks nice. You look nice."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 am
User Image

Remy gave her a shocked look. "I didn't get it ALL cut off....just got a trim" he corrected her, spinning her around the floor. He laughed a bit as he pulled her back to him. "Been a while since I had one....figured it couldn't hurt." He looked around and saw Damon and a couple others....even Fury...great. "What's Fury doin here?" he asked.  

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 am
User Image

Fang glanced back at the group by the bar. "He was invited." She said with a sigh. "He was turned as well, and with his position in SHEILD, he's got a right to be here." She told him. "But nobody's getting hurt tonight. I'll make sure of it." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:36 am

"Of course I want peace, Damon!" He started, "I don't want to be hunted. But you shouldn't have to--" He realized that he wasn't going to win this little argument. His brother was too stubborn to let him win anything. "...You know what. Fine, Damon. You win. But when this all backfires, don't come to me for help," he tells his brother, that serious face of his sticking as he took a step back and crossed his arms. That was kind of a lie, he would help Damon if it got bad enough. Damon was still his brother. He just couldn't help but expect there to be something up his sleeve.

~*~

Cobra heard Fang's suggestion and glanced up to her. "..." If Cobra knew what was happening, she'd have some nasty thought about being compelled again. But her mind was blank for that moment.

"... Not sure if it'll help." She finished pouring her drink and put the bottle back before picking up her glass and walking away from the bar. She couldn't see Tony right off the back and wandered around for a minute before noticing him out of the corner of her eye and walking up behind him.

She waited for a moment, more or less going over what she was going to say to him, but it came out as a generic, "Hey..." when she finally opened her mouth. Cobra had no real recollection of what she had said to him just a few minutes ago, but she had the feeling that she said something bitter and sour. ...Something about lemons? She pushed that away, and took a sip of her drink before actually looking up at him. "... Can we talk?" she asked him, no anger in her voice, if anything, there was a slight hint of guilt in it.

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

Tony turned around when he heard Cobra walk up, he half expected her to open with some insults or something...but she didn't. He blinked, watching her start the conversation with a simple 'hey..' His lips perked up a little pleasantly, trying not to be rude. "Hey." He said in response. Her tone was different.. and her attitude definately.

She wanted to talk? Not yell? Not argue? Not melt his face off? Or worse...? But he nodded in response. "Somewhere private?" He asked her. She sounded so much more different, as much different as she looked. Except she looked just....amazing. "What did you want to talk about, Krystal?" He asks her.

What If?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games