Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:31 pm
For all of the following, Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, Duer, and Cole.

I (one over three) am the original owner for all of the above and Kaitaia will be their co-owner. This is to allow her access to the soq she has breedings with and to allow anyone else who may still wish to pursue agreements with the above to do so through Kait.

Kait has full rights.

I may request single ownership be returned to me should I ever return to gaia (unlikely). If this happens all agreements made with any third parties during my absence will be honored absolutely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm
one over three
For all of the following, Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, Duer, and Cole.

I (one over three) am the original owner for all of the above and Kaitaia will be their co-owner. This is to allow her access to the soq she has breedings with and to allow anyone else who may still wish to pursue agreements with the above to do so through Kait.

Kait has full rights.

I may request single ownership be returned to me should I ever return to gaia (unlikely). If this happens all agreements made with any third parties during my absence will be honored absolutely.
;; I agreeeee.  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 pm
I, Moire Frost, am giving all ownership rights over Lovelee to co-owner [+Katch+]. I will no longer have any rights to Lovelee, future breedings, RP, etc. Katch retains all rights.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:57 am
Moire Frost
I, Moire Frost, am giving all ownership rights over Lovelee to co-owner [+Katch+]. I will no longer have any rights to Lovelee, future breedings, RP, etc. Katch retains all rights.

I agree T w T

thank you so much <3  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:56 am
I, Aniira, am transferring ownership of all the following Soquili:

I am giving complete ownership of Kanani and her familiar Arya to Kirowyn Love. From here on, Kirowyn has all rights and makes all decisions concerning the two.

I am giving complete ownership of Devicius (and his familiar Caius) and Sophia Rose to Insane Butterfly. From here on, IB has all rights and makes all decisions.

I am giving complete ownership of Ominos (and his familiar Sandstone, on cert) to `raze. All rights and decisions to make are hers from here on out! (sorry, but I can't find Sandstone's individual cert! =( )

I am giving complete ownership of Orrin to LunaRei_SilverBlood. All rights and decisions are hers from here on out!

I am giving complete ownership of Raven, Evangeline, Kamakana, and Erasto (and his familiar Seela), and Whisper to She-Ra of Etheria. All rights and decisions are hers to make from here on out!

I am giving complete ownership of Hanna, Kristan (and his familiar Fiercewing), and Shi'Kahana to Syaoran-Puu. All rights and decisions are hers from here on out!

I am giving complete ownership of Ianthe to The_Great_Book_Wyrm. All rights and decisions are hers from here on out!

I am also breaking the co-ownership of Syrrin between JetAlmeara and me. I am giving full ownership and rights to Jet! Here is the previous co-ownership agreement: LINK (it was in the old thread)

(Phew, I think that's all of them! Love you guys, take care of the babies! <3 )

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:10 am
Aniira
I am giving complete ownership of Hanna, Kristan (and his familiar Fiercewing), and Shi'Kahana to Syaoran-Puu. All rights and decisions are hers from here on out!
I agree. I shall miss you Aniira! GOOD LUCK! I am sure big things are in store for you now! *huggles*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 am
Oops, forget one haha.

I, Aniira, am also giving complete ownership of Liella to She-Ra of Etheria. All rights and decisions are henceforth hers! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:04 pm
Aniira

I am giving complete ownership of Devicius (and his familiar Caius) and Sophia Rose to Insane Butterfly. From here on, IB has all rights and makes all decisions.

I agree! I will miss you terribly and hope that you find and meet all the goals you have set for yourself! <3  

Insane Butterfly

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 pm
Aniira

I am giving complete ownership of Raven, Evangeline, Kamakana, and Erasto (and his familiar Seela), and Whisper to She-Ra of Etheria. All rights and decisions are hers to make from here on out!

Aniira
Oops, forget one haha.

I, Aniira, am also giving complete ownership of Liella to She-Ra of Etheria. All rights and decisions are henceforth hers! <3

I agree! Thank you Aniira! I'm going to miss you!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:42 pm
Aniira

I am giving complete ownership of Kanani and her familiar Arya to Kirowyn Love. From here on, Kirowyn has all rights and makes all decisions concerning the two.

I agree, and thank you Aniira - You will be sorely missed sad  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:07 am
Aniira

I am giving complete ownership of Orrin to LunaRei_SilverBlood. All rights and decisions are hers from here on out!

I agree and I will miss you bunches. Good luck with everything <333  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:06 am
Aniira

I am also breaking the co-ownership of Syrrin between JetAlmeara and me. I am giving full ownership and rights to Jet! Here is the previous co-ownership agreement: LINK (it was in the old thread)

I sadly agree, Will miss you Aniira!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement

User Image

Owners:
Lestragne and Theidren

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.

Breeding Rights:
Either one of us can enter the pair in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter her in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest,.Both of us have rights to baskets encase there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp personality must be same

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Breedings Partners : Must be discussed with both owners along with flings

Breaking Ownership: Lestragne can break the Agreement for any reason at any time
Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

(borrowed format from Strait Jacket Girl and ladyfirefox89)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm
Lestragne
Co-Ownership Agreement

User Image

Owners:
Lestragne and Theidren

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.

Breeding Rights:
Either one of us can enter the pair in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter her in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest,.Both of us have rights to baskets encase there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp personality must be same

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Breedings Partners : Must be discussed with both owners along with flings

Breaking Ownership: Lestragne can break the Agreement for any reason at any time
Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

(borrowed format from Strait Jacket Girl and ladyfirefox89)

Agreed and thank you love! <33  

Theidren
Crew

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:38 am
Aniira

I am giving complete ownership of Ominos (and his familiar Sandstone, on cert) to `raze. All rights and decisions to make are hers from here on out! (sorry, but I can't find Sandstone's individual cert! =( )

I am giving complete ownership of Ianthe to The_Great_Book_Wyrm. All rights and decisions are hers from here on out!

I agree.

Thank you so much once again, and good luck!<3  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games