Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ GM ORP ] Consistency ( CONCLUDED P.52 ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Rin didn't... even... she rubbed the bridge of her nose. Inching over to William. Drawing a deep slow soothing breath before commenting, "Making more friends I see?"

Moving her hand out of the way to give him a dull unimpressed stare. Ignoring the fact she looked ridiculous in this... dress... thing that is lacking pockets.

She did note Jordan though, smiling slightly at him across the room in vague greeting.

"Jordan's right you know." She couldn't help but add in Rep's direction.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:59 pm
"I did notice that nothing has been punched yet, yes," Jordan said. "I appreciate it. Thanks, man."

At Jerry's decision to share details, he looked vaguely pained. "Decor - didn't need that mental image, dude." Trying not to visualize.

Ferros provided a few helpful speculative mental images.

NOT HELPING.  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm
Still looking distant and pained, Jerry added, "It was horrible."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 pm
He laughed at Deryk. “Yeah…” Wilson’s voice trailed off a bit as he looked over at the sun leader, who was still singing. It took him some restraint to not wince and cover his ears. Instead he looked away. At least he could save himself the sight of watching Allan dance. “I wonder what these uh, ‘hollows’ are?”

A familiar voice caught Wilson’s attention and to be honest he wasn’t surprised at Dakota’s reaction. Grinning amusedly, he shook his head while he watched the moon trainee walk over to Eva. Unsurprising. Absolutely unsurprising. He raised an arm to wave at him when Simon suddenly shot at him. A;skdf;asf “Dakota! Hey, are you okay?” The robe swished as Wilson rushed over to Dakota. Wilson glanced at the assistant leader before he smiled awkwardly and ushered him away. “Here’s a robe. Better put that on before he shoots you again.” He nervously looked at Simon again. “I’ll tell you what you missed, okay?”

Syusaki

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm
Clerise picked a lovely time to listen to Jerry's sleepy ramblings--

and just stared at Rep.

emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:09 pm
Ofelia wasn't sure she liked the outfit, it was itchy and she didn't take her shorts off. "Circus Queen, Ah didn' take mah pants off. shoulda Ah pull this back off ta take mah shorts off or jus' leave 'em on?" Ofelia pulled her arms inside the sleeves and looked at her friends, trying to figure out what was going on. "Oh, an' s'nice ta meetcha Sasha, please call me Ofie if yer wanna."

She pulled one of her arms free and was about to extend it to Sasha when Rep or whatever started to say...something? Wait and then someone else yelling and what tiny what? "Eh, are ya sayin' he's got a small d**k? Izzat it?"

unstartled witch
Baneful
pinchmonster
Bilious

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm
Dakota was going to make a suggestion that Eva did let him hug her before the shot rang out and hit him, sending him slying back.

"Ow s**t ow." Was all he could manage before he was being dragged away by Wilson. "Dude, OW WHAT THE FU-" He rubbed his shoulder where it hit, Chama shrieking in his head about how it made it past her shield before he glared at the robe.

"Is this...A shinigami robe?" Dakota sniffed at it before looking at the assistant and then back at the robe. "Did we end up in some anime alternate universe?" He blinked as he too stripped down. The hell he'd get shot again for not having a robe on before slipping it on and tying the sash.

If Wilson asked how it was Dakota knew how to do all of that without asking for help...Dakota would have to admit that he did in fact enjoy some anime's. Hellsing, Bleach. High school of the dead. Stuff like that. One piece though was his favorite after all. Who didn't want to be a gummy rubber man that was amazing?

"Wilson, tell me what the hell is going on? Who are these guys?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Rep wanted nothing to do with anyone at the moment and shot Rin a very cold, distant stare for her troubles. Not even his usual anger, just a sort of vague indifferent calm.

"I don't need lectures from women. ******** off." He was sitting on one of the abandoned chairs, wishing he really could just go invisible, just head back to his dorm, have time to get his stride back, get the flames of rage fired up again. He looked away to stare at the floor. He couldn't even bring himself to look /over there/. The idea of seeing them laughing at him seriously too much for him to bear.

This made it worse. He didn't need PITY from ******** f*****t axes. He was FINE. He clenched his hands into fists but he didn't feel it, didn't feel it at all.

Was this whole thing a good idea?

"Shut the ******** UP." he bristled aggressively, seemingly at Rin. "I don't want to deal with /anyone/ okay? ********. Off."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:17 pm
The robe looked giant on Saya. She had picked the smallest size, or at least she thought she did, since they all looked the same. Her waistband was tied a little low but she hadn't been able to find a way to pull it higher.

You're a sight.

Saya sighed. Even she knew that wasn't a compliment but neither could it be labeled an insult. She patted the outfit, wondering if it had pockets. If not, she could probably strap her notebook and pencil to her thigh.

"It looks sorta fun to wear these though!" Saya said brightly aloud, to Prompto.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 pm
What in the name—Wilson remained silent at Dakota’s knowledge of how to put on the robe. He gave Dakota a quizzical look before shaking his head and moving on. “Anyways, I guess they are? He called them ‘ceremonial robes’ I think.” The man did air quotes. “But he did call us shinigami.” Which was weird. Very weird. He pointed toward Allan, who appeared to still be singing and dancing. Wilson sighed. “That’s Allan, the sun division leader. He seems to be a Japanophile and wants us to call him Allan-taichou.” He had no flipping clue what that meant. “Our mission is supposed to be infiltrating some group of ‘hollows.’” Cue more air quotes before Wilson shrugged. “I guess that’s the gist of it.”

He paused. "Wait, Caelius' is back. He said we have to take some external missions and write a report about whatever we find regarding the Four Clans." Another shrug. "Prickish as usual, though."

Syusaki

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Rin was leaning in more and more concerned until his abrupt outburst had her nearly stumbling backward on her a** from being startled. Instead though it was just a few staggered steps. Thankfully.

"Is that your final answer then, Rep?" She asked somewhat distantly.

I'm not his mother, Byr. He can deal on his own if that's what he wants. I'm not about to be shouted at again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Rep nodded. "Yes. Final answer. ********. Off."

And again he just looked away, completely shutting her out. He just needed a minute to get himself together again, he'd just need to avoid those arseholes. Back to the offensive. You took two steps forward, ten steps back. He just had to get everyone back at a ******** distance. Let them joke. He didn't care at all who knew anything. Shut. Up.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:27 pm
Jordan pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and frowning. "That was kind of harsh," he said, and shook his head. "Jesus, I can't believe I'm defending the guy, but I feel like he might be able to be bearable if he doesn't think the whole island hates him. Not saying you shouldn't punch him, Leon," he added dryly. "Just that you did provoke him."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Rin sighed exasperatedly and threw her hands up.

"Right, whatever." She muttered as she turned to head back to the group.

What the hell goes through that assholes mind she'll never know. Not that she wanted to. She just wanted s**t calm and orderly and making sense again - is that too much to ask?

- He told me to. This means I get a free pass next time I want him to ******** off. The end.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:34 pm
Dakota blinked at the information Wilson was pouring to him before sighing....LOUDLY.

"We're going to hunt Hallows." He repeated before grinning, "I don't know who this leader is but it seems like he's got a good head up on his shoulders. Even if his assistant seems a little trigger happy...." Dakota blinked again as he pointed at the leader before gasping.

"The dude looks like he came out of Soul socitey himself. I wonder what his weapon looks like. THINK HE HAS A BANKAI?" Dakota grinned before putting his white coat on over the robe, something easily done and that would look a lot like Kensei of the 9th division.

Oh yeah, he felt badass.

"Awesome. I like this." Dakota grinned again before stretching in the robe. Chama sheathed at his side like his own little sword.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games