Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Weeping Mountains |Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 515/550
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 180/250
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
Inka clenched his fists and walked off into the bamboo forest around the shrine, delving deep into the cool shadows and thick, moist air. He breathed it in, into the lowest poart of his lungs, willing the air to calm him down. Eventually he came across a tiny grove, a small boulder on which he sat and stared into the dark background surrounding him. Looking down to his hands, he thought to distract himself. Raising one palm, facing out to the surrounding bamboo shoots, he closed his eyes and began concentrating. The Chuunin breathed in deep, contacting the centre of his chakra, taking hold of it and spinning it to pull a strand out from his chest, up and looped over his shoulder to snake down his arm. Further and further he pulled the chakra, leading it towards his extended hand, slowly, carefully, taking measured checks to ensure the strand was tight, that nothing was fraying, causing him to lose more chakra than he needed to. Of course Inka wasn't the best at chakra control - perhaps he was better at expending it in the great bursts he was infamous for.
[ 1/5 ]

The chakra was pulled down into his palm, gathered and smoothed out into an even disc under the skin. There it swirled, concentrated into a stable state as it rested there. Inka let out a rush of air, a small frown on his features as he got himself use to channeling chakra through his body in this manner. He stretched his neck and opened his eyes before attempting to move his arm. The chakra flickered, slightly, an irregularity in the stream as his body moved. He frowned and corrected the chakra path, keeping his arm straight. He paused. Cutting the chakra path, Inka dropped his arm to the side, flexing his hand before suddenly thrusting it at another direction and surging the chakra through his arm and into the palm once more. With his frown deepening he cut off the chakra and tried once more, moving his arm and pushing chakra again, aiming to increase the speed at which the chakra could be pulled through his body without it flaking and breaking, losing energy needlesly.
[ 2/5 ]

Inka repeated this a few times, geting slightly better results each time. Once he'd finally managed to get the desired results he repeated a few more times, making sure he was able to repeat it againa nd again, knwoing it was crucial for the jutsu - why wasn't it this simple to understand - Inka ignored his thoughts and continued training. He brought his hand to his lap, realising he hadn't attempted this with his left hand as well. Imitating the right's actions, Inka thrust out his left hand and surged chakra through. It was a far better result than his first attempt with the right hand, but it needed work. Again Inka trained the control and speed of channeling his chakra into the left palm, only requiring a few attempts before they were even. Flexing both hands, he brought them together in his lap, letting his chakra relax and flow naturally once more.
[ 3/5 ]

As his chakra settled, Inka stretched his arms, enjoying the soft 'pop's of his joints and the warm sting of skin and flesh being pulled. With a contented, heavy, sigh, Inka put his hands together and began going through the hand signs. They were simple in nature and quick to master, especially after all the other jutsu he learned. But then he pulled out his dagger - blood flaking from its smooth surface - and began twirling it in his hands, using it as a method to summon his jutsu as well. The weapon expertly spun between his fingers, twisting and twirling, pulling at his chakra as well as any handsign. As well as his affinity with the dagger was his affinity with the bullroarer, its metallic, melancholic sound resonating out and into the bamboo forest around him, again pulling at his chakra with ease and a natural feel.
[ 4/5 ]

Bullroarer still in one hand, he performed a a few twirls and spins with it, the other hand held open in front of him. At the swings of the roped weapon Inka felt the chakra, already chorded down into his palm, activate, flaring and being pulled out of his palm and into a disc, half the height of his body, originating at his palm, facing from his body. The chakra swirled, fueled by his Fuuton affinity. It was unstable, choppy, requiring concentrating and a quick fix before it tumbled and dispersed sharp blades of wind. With a relieved sigh, the disc quickly settled and Inka cancelled the jutsu.
[ 5/5 ]

Standing, Inka walked over to a young bamboo shoot and summoned the jutsu once more, directly in front of it. It came up stable before Inka inplanted another pulse of chakra, causing a heated explosion, ripping the bamboo to shreds. Another shoot, just half an armlength away, barely moved.

Technique Learned
Technique Name: Burasutou~ōru [ Blast Wall ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton [ Wind ]
Description: With one hand as the base of this jutsu's chakra source, a flat circle of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra is summoned, it's face dictated by the direction of the user's palm. It's diameter is .5m/1ft across. Almost completely useless, this thin shield of chakra is visibly swirling at a rapid pace, giving it a deadly appearence. In actuality, if disturbed, the Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra would disperse outward, causing minor cuts in any soft material, including skin of the user's hand. The purpose of this jutsu is to wait until an opponent or object, such as a thrown projectile, get close enough that, when infused with further chakra by the user, will explode with enough force to knock the object flying at ferocious speeds and an individual knocked down with fatal injuries, including second degree burns and torn organs from the concussive force. However, this shield is almost completely ineffectual without the target being directly in front of the shield. Two steps back and the small blast will barely stop a thrown projectile and barely push against a human with no injury caused at all.

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:48 am
User Image
S E V E N T E E N R E D - E Y E S R U N A W A Y

Inka Hizara
I've only ever been at peace with myself through three ways;
in death, in climax, and in witnessing my own destruction.

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R D E M O L I T I O N

I must continue to live. I promised.

[x] Inka was seated in front of a bamboo shoot, red eyes downcast at his hand, resting on his lap. Legs crossed and breathing calm, Inka began channeling chakra into his right hand once more. This time the chakra was being spread out through his entire hand, from the base of his palm to the tips of his fingers. An even spread of chakra over such a wide and uneven surface was something Inka wasn't used to, requiring concentration and exploration of skill he hadn't truly delved into. With a sigh and a small frown, red eyes shut, Inka continued to push chakra into his hand, annoyed as some continued to leak out of his skin in his attempt at getting the energy throughout the flesh.
[ 1/7 ]

Inka was only just starting to get the chakra even and stable in a spread under the skin of his palm and fingers. Once it seemed settled, he tried holding the chakra there, swirling gently through the flesh without losing major flakes of chakra while doing so. He kept himself steady, unmoving, concentrating on the chakra. He aimed to keep it as such for a few minutes, or as long as it took that didn't require massive amounts of focus on his end. Slowly, so slowly, he was able to ease his focus away from the hand and the chakra, letting it rest without any disturbances. At one point Inka had to take a deep breath, the effort sapping energy from him faster than anticipated. The sudden change in his breathing caused his chakra to flare, redoubling his effort once more to settle and continue the flow, Inka frowned. It was some time before he was able to alter his breathing and relax his posture without it affecting the stability.
[ 2/7 ]

Inka made the error of finally moving his fingers. The chakra was disrupted, the even spread and smooth flow ruffling and causing smokey whisps of chakra to escape his hand. Inka grunted, stabilising the chakra - again - and taking a moment to cement his focus before he moved his hand again. He slowly clenched and unclenched his fingers, the motion continious as he continued to work against the fluctuations of chakra, trying to smooth them out and keep them smooth. The Chuunin let out a small growl of annoyance - the amount of time and effort being put into this one achievement towards the final goal was getting to him. Even after nearly an hour he was still having trouble containing the chakra as he flexed his hand. He was able to move it to a greater degree than previously, but the amount of chakra lost from it was, to Inka, unacceptable.
[ 3/7 ]

Inka needed to keep training in moving his hand and stabalising the chakra for some time. He managed to find a trick in condensing the chakra from a flat plane into thick chords resonating from his palm. As they funneled chakra through his fingers the chords would let out small, deliberate leaks that would fill the rest of the space in his hand, but only enough to fill the space, being mindful not to push too much else in or he would lose chakra as he was before.
[ 4/7 ]

Dispersing the chakra from his hand and sitting back slightly, Inka only allowed himself a quick sigh of relief before holding up his other hand, the left one. Red eyes closing, the Chuunin focused his attention down into the chakra pathways again, summoning thick chords to sprout from the palm's center, out into each finger and thumb. allowing only small amounts of leakage, Inka slowly began to move his hand, altering the positions of the chords as he came across difficulties in movement and lost chakra. This process was another slow step, taking no-where near as long as it had first been for his right hand, but it was still painful for Inka to sit there, fighting off memories and emotions in favour of this one focus.
[ 5/7 ]

After some time Inka was finally able to move his left hand with as much chakra control as he had with his right. Clenching his hand into a fist and relaxing it before straightening into a flat plane, with as little chakra loss as possible. Releasing the chakra and flexing his hands, he shook them, attempting to make them limber and flexible, working out the stress of the past work. This only required a single handsign, he found, but Inka still needed to work with his bullroarer and dagger to find the movements required to summon the jutsu into activating. The bullroarer was the trickier of the two; requiring a complex twist and pull of the rope, the sound reverberating down into his chest and tugging on the chakra to lead it to his right palm, the left weilding the weapon.
[ 6/7 ]

With his dagger in one hand, and the other wrapped around the thick base of the bamboo shoot before him, Inka closed his eyes, took a breath, stared down at his hands, and began. The dagger, with a tight spin and flick of his elbow, picked up on his will and summoned the jutsu, trailing down the chakra into his right hand and flaring violently. A bang of heat and pressure, the bamboo in his hand was shreaded and burned deep enough to start falling, aiming towards the direction of his palm - now searing and hurt - where the main damage was done.
[ 7/7 ]

Technique Learned
Technique Name: Róngyán shé [ Lava Tongue ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon [ Fire ]
Description: Requiring a single hand sign and large amounts of concentrated chakra, this explosive jutsu's range is the user's palm. The best method of attack is for the user to grab hold of a vital junction in the opponent's body, such as the wrist or elbow, with one hand, and craft the hand sign in the other. The power summoned is a compacted explosive force able to rend through flesh, break bone, and tear arteries and cartilige alike while inflicting third degree burns around the area of the blast. The user will also feel this heat, burning their skin as well. As such, the user's hand will be rendered slightly burned from the techniques' first use and in need of treatment from burns and broken skin after the second. To use the jutsu a third time will render the hand useless except for basic movements from second degree burns and many open wounds. Itwill only regain its previous mobility after intensive healing. Grabbing the shoulder will make the attached arm almost useless, elbow to stop the target from using their hand, and wrist to cut through flesh and put the opponent at risk of death from bloodloss in ten minutes. The same is for hip, knee and ankle respectively. Note the inside of the elbow/knee also has the same effect as wrist/ankle due to placement of arteries.

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two | One Tomoe Sharingan

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

Ryou came to the Shrine and his eyes widened as he got closer to the building... What had happened...? The hole in the Shrine was so fresh, and although it had all been cleaned up, the looks on the monks faces, as they cleaned the shrine gave Ryou a precise understanding of what had gone on here. The details were not important for now. Far off in the distance of the bamboo forest around the Shrine, Ryou heard an explosion. He turned and looked into the forest, trying to fish out someone, then he saw a flicker of light. Ryou turned and looked into the forest. His red shinobi clothing was cleaner than Inka's, but the bandages around his left arm and his gut were distinctly visible due to how his jacket sat on his back, only for the purpose really, of covering his, scar... even though it was more of a healed wound now. No one would truly understand what Ryou's mentality of killing Hotaka had done to him, he felt finally... free, no wound or memory of Hotaka could be measured anymore, but it was not because he didn't care for him, or he was drowning in hatred of him... No, Ryou had a firm placing that he was confident of.

Ryou walked into the forest to finally spot his sensei, he was training hard. Ryou stood on the edge out of the way and wanted to speak to him, but he didn't know how he would react... He probably already knew he was there anyways. Ryou's eyes locked onto Inka and he tried to summon a smile, what would he say to Inka? It was obvious that the mission did not go perfect, and if Inka wanted to actually talk about it was unknown to him. He then finally decided to speak as he summoned his courage and hid his cowardice away. "Sensei." Ryou's voice was calm and had purpose behind it. He took one step closer and looked to his teacher, "Kameko and I, we killed Hotaka..." Ryou's eyes wavered as he looked over, he still was in the fog of the connection Sypher had, but he had a feeling it was blood relations.

His gaze returned to Inka and he continued on... knowing that it would probably be best to share what he had with Kameko before the mission. "I... I don't like telling people this... but only a couple years ago, I was one of Hotaka's slaves. One of his prizes and I never knew why..." I have an idea why now though... Ryou's fists were clenched and he stared at the ground in front of him. He sensed a great amount of emotion built up in Inka... the Chuunin was trying to blow off steam there was no doubt about that, but Ryou coldn't help but ask... why? "Are you OK, Inka-sensei?"

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 2,150
Ryo :: 1,000
Sharingan :: In-active :: - [1] One-Tomoe -
Chakra Lvl :: [ 295 cP ] + [ 0 cP ] = [ 295 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 245 sP ] + [ 0 sP ] = [ 245 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Reductions ::

[quote="BlackFruity]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:20 am
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Inka had sensed Ryou's approach, not as quickly as he might have under normal cicumstances, his attention on his hands, and his mind elsewhere. Red eyes slide to the side, his head moving only slightly, regarding the fellow red-eyed shinobi with a crease across the bridge of his nose. A snarl was close to appearing on his features, held at bay only by the mention of Hotaka's death and the revelations Ryou was bestowing on him. A low rumble echoed from his chest, red eyes closed.

"... my troubles..." Inka began, a frown creasing his brown, teeth showing behind a tightly pulled sneer. "Are of little matter in the face of yours." He huffed, but kept Ryou in the corner of his vision anyway. "I'm not okay. My mind is troubled, and more often I found I have... imagined things. What people have said, the timing of events... the request for proof. I'm ill, Ryou. In spirit, in mind, and in body." He paused, teeth showing, like a dog ready to bite. "I should not be here." He hissed, eyes distant for a moment before returning to the Genin. "I can not fathom your wounds, Matsumura. And nor have I a right to. But from what you have said... your wounds are more greivous than mine. You are just stronger than I." Inka conceeded.

Azzurro Skyde

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two | One Tomoe Sharingan

As Inka spoke, Ryou looked at his sensei and tried to figure it out. As he spoke, Ryou spotted the brown coloring of Inka's teeth. The way Inka spoke, it sounded as if, at least to Ryou, that Inka's story was not worth being heard by the Genin. Inka did not fully look at him, but as Inka continued to speak, Ryou's flame began to burn inside him with not a drive or determination, but indignation. His sensei spoke of Ryou's story to be grievous and horrible, however from where the two stood, Ryou could say otherwise. Ryou remembered back in the caravans when he felt the same way... defeated. Unable to move any further, to just concede and decide none of it was worth it... However, the reason Ryou was growing angry with his sensei of only, two days, was because of two sayings Ryou had burned into his mind. Ryou looked at his teacher with controlled anger and clenched his fists further, his knuckles turning white from the pressure. "I may have wounds sensei, and I don't care if you don't have a right to here about them. Cause I know who you are really Sensei."

Ryou's eyes looked down to his arm, the bandages wrapped around his arm. He noticed his hand was in a fist, and he slowly loosened it and opened his hand, the cloth of the bandages slightly stained with his blood. "Every Illness, every wound... physical, mental or spiritual, they all are temporary. It such a simple thing yet so many are blind to see it, including you I see now." Ryou's eyes looked up to Inka, his Sharingan tomoe now visible. "You tell yourself that it's not worth continuing, or that you should not be here. But that not true...!" Ryou raised his voice a bit and then caught himself, he looked to his teacher and felt that the rolls were about too switch. He closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled heavily to calm himself, he then looked to Inka again, "People are blind to the truth of their own situation's because they feel the increasing weight of their own lives on their shoulders... A cruel life does make you strong, my life was filled with cruelty, and I thought I was in hell..." A cruel life did create stronger people, like Ryou, Sypher and Jack. Each of them carried their lives like large backpacks, filling them until they can't carry them anymore... what separated those three from Flou, or Inka at this time was that they knew something others didn't. People who lived in nicer lives never would know the truth of until they were told, Ryou would be dead now if he had not heard these word. "But I still carry my life and my story on my back because I know that once I stop to put it down, or I give up on it... There is no going back." Ryou pointed to Inka and looked at him with as posture that only complimented the strengths of the boy. "Pain is always temporary, but quitting is forever." Ryou's eyes slimmed as he lowered his hands to his sides.

Sharingan :: ACTIVE :: - [1] One-Tomoe -

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:25 am
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Seeing Ryou bandaged and bloodied, fighting to control his anger, it made Inka somehow calm. Like Ryou was taking the anger from him and portreying it for the Chuunin see. It was... nice, to not have to use his own energy to express emotions. At talking about 'knowing' who Inka was, however, caused pain and grief to flood through him, opened by the sheer disbelief he felt at that statement. How? How could this Genin, whom he had barely interacted with, know who he was is?

"And who am I!?" Inka hissed, voice sharp and loud, snarl fully in place. He suddenly realised he was standing now, fully facing the Genin, revealing the blood pooled and splattered all of teh front of his robe. He was hunched forward slightly, hands clenched in fists as well. "I know who I am, and I embed that knowledge deep into every wound I carve into myself! I want - so badly do I want - to just give in once more - to throw myself into that sweet, blissful oblivion..." Inka threw a hand and he turned away from Ryou in his angry shouts, eyes going distant at the memory he briefly mentioned... "But I won't. I can't break my promises. I have no intention of returning to the pond yet." Red eyes slid to Ryou, suddenly accusing. "Why are you here." He began, voice unnaturally flat. "Why are we talking about this. Like you see my thoughts - you know?" His face twitched with a hint of fear and anger. His voice was slightly higher pitched. Huffing, he calmed himself, eyes drifting away once more. "They all know. There is no difference if you did as well."

Azzurro Skyde

⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:09 am
User ImageUser Image

As Inka burst at him, asking him who he was Ryou couldn't help but flinch, he however stood his ground and looked at his sensei as their eyes met and the two men in red stood across from each other. Ryou looked at Inka and listened to his words and felt the emotion he was pouring into his words... Inka was lying to himself... Much like Ryou did long ago, the irony of Inka's words... to the ones that echoed in his mind rang a bell that made Ryou want to smile, but he knew this was no time for smiling... there were no happy emotions in either of their words, however the contradiction was there. Ryou looked down to the blood on his robe and now knew the intensity of his teachers feelings. Inka had 'gone' before...? Ryou's eyes looked down to the ground as Inka turned away from him and then said spoke of the promises he had to keep.

The Genin glanced up to his teacher as he glanced at him, feeling the gaze pierce his soul, however, once more the Genin seemed to not waver. 'Why are you here.' As Inka began to calm, so did Ryou, his other fist coming out of a ball and he slowly took a step forwards to his teacher. "I'm here because I want to remind you who you really are." Ryou looked at Inka, waiting till he had his undivided attention, then he would speak a saying that would only seem increasing familiar... as if, it was spoken that day already. "This isn't the time for troubled thoughts, Sensei - people - like you said - need you, don't let anything distract you." Those were the words almost exactly that Inka had said to Ryou as he stood before the Office this morning shaking in his boots to go on his mission...

As Ryou got closer to Inka, Ryou looked down to his bandages and took hold of them on his arm and began to unravel them slowly, revealing only more bloodstains, but still minimal compared to the mess on Inka. "Sometimes, you can understand the true nature of someone after a single meeting." Ryou looked up to Inka as he was only a few feet away from him, his hand was now visible from under the bandages. "From what I've heard from you Inka-sama..." Ryou's words were smooth and calm as he spoke, like a harmonizing bell. "You care little about yourself, you put others before yourself and you care for them deeply. You would allow your own life to wither probably to save even one of those you care about, but I know you'd aim to save them all if you could, and you always can if you believe without doubt." Ryou looked up to his sensei with a smile and then looked to his hand, the dried blood flaking off and falling to the ground below him, signifying the pain leaving already. "You and I may only have known each other for a few days... but a bond can never be broken." Ryou gave a cheerful smile to Inka, closing his eyes. He put out his hand and extended it to the Chuunin, waiting for a shake if he was going to give one. Ryou's eyes opened and his sharingan glimmered even in the darkness of their surroundings, his eyes burned with determination and spirit. "And you can guarantee a bond with me is forever." Ryou gave off a large smile and looked up to his sensei with vigor.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:23 am
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Inka watched Ryou's movements with careful attention, like a kicked animal ready to bolt at any sudden movements. All these rapid changes in emotions was wearing him thin, and the guilt brought up at Ryou repeated the Chuunin's own words against him had him ready to collapse in the thick grass and sleep. Red eyes gently closed, head tilted down and to one side, leaving only his hearing and sense of presence to keep him aware of Ryou. "... I would." He agreed, voice soft, breaking. "I'd take my own life if asked. But I'm not... right at the moment." Looking up at Ryou, eyes pausing on the extended hand, he gazed at the Genin. Thoughts ran through his head and a hint of deliberation could be seen on his face. "... I need to go." He began. "To leave the village for a while. There is... no peace for me right now. Here. I'm going to ask for a mission to patrol the country's borders. At the moment, considering the current situation of the village, I'll most likely be denied. But if it's agreed... well, it could be an opportunity for you as well." Inka closed his eyes, a hand lifting to press the tips of his fingers against his brow, rubbing small circles to ease the ache there. "It's up to you."

Azzurro Skyde

⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 am
Azzurro Skyde
User ImageUser Image

Ryou smiled to his teacher as he spoke the words he was looking for, he'd agreed, however as Ryou's hand was extended, Inka did not reach for it. Instead he spoke of leaving. At first, Ryou thought he had read something wrong and now Inka was going to leave! Luckily he continued on to finish his words, Ryou's fright lessened and he listened to the words and the proposition given to him... Ryou looked up to Inka and didn't know how to answer, and he saw the ache in Inka's motions... Ryou lowered his hand and nodded "If it's allowed, for sure." Ryou smiled and then wrapped up his hand up in the bandages he as unraveling, jeez, if the nurses saw him messing up their work so early they'd put him in that full body cast again!

Ryou's knew the moment that he had with Inka just now would solidify the two as having a bond, even if the handshake didn't get through. Ryou looked to Inka as he rubbed his brows and then looked back to the shrine, behind the wall of bamboo. the hole in the wall of the shrine was the only true damage done, well, Ryou hadn't taken a look inside... Koga had torn the walls apart in the halls. "What would you do once you're out of the village?" Ryou had spent lots of his time traveling in the Caravan, but Ryou had no doubts that traveling with Inka would not bring the same dilemma.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 am
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Inka nodded, an odd feeling swelling in his chest at Ryou's agreement. He breathed in deep, his lungs feeling weighed down and foreign to his own body. Turning his side towards the younger male, and the ache between his eyes soothed enough to be ignorable, he gazed out into the bamboo thicket, the shrine at the his back. The lush, cool shadows that encased them helped his earlier anxiety - an emotion he could feel lurking in his breast still. Whether it was from training, the mental exhaustion Ryou's words forced him to, or the cool air, Inka was able to string together some coherent thoughts for the first in a long while. He needed to bathe, for one thing, and scrub the blood from his clothes. He also needed to get himself checked up - blood carried diseases, as he became all to intimate with over the last 12 months - to ensure he was physically well. He'd heard the hospital was in ruins, so perhaps he'd have to track a med nin down at the office - s**t. Inka swore, the anxiety purring in the front of his mind. Syy... I'm sorry. All I do pushes you further away.

He sighed, deep and aggrivated. Not to the extent he had reached earlier, having run out of most of his quota for feelings this day, but the dark depths of his thoughts were expressed in that puff of air. He needed to... sort what happened out with Syy. The Mizukage was always so busy, though, and Inka hated having to eat into Syy's working time - and then when Syy gets home all Inka cares about is making sure the damned older male ate something before going to bed early enough to get enough rest for enough hours. The Chuunin rubbed a hand over his face, squashing his own features hard against his skull. Syy wouldn't like Inka's mission request, he decided. It was just another invitation for a fight. Hopefully, he thought, if Inka could just explain himself properly, it might be... somewhat less dramatic. He just had to plan out his wording beforehand...

"Hm?" Red eyes lazily turned from the shadows, locking onto Ryou. "... breathe." He answered calmly. Inka felt like it was an honest answer, pulling some weight out from some dark place. "To just... do my job. Maybe I'll even find something." Hands falling and tucking themselves into the pockets of his robe, he turned to fully face Ryou once more - he hesitated, feeling paper brushing against his knuckles. Minowa... He quickly turned away, body hunching in on itself once again as he brought out the crumpled paper crane. How was this still in his pocket after such a battle? Inspecting the worn parchment just depressed the Chuunin into second guessing himself - he didn't want to leave Minowa and Syy... but part of him really felt like he needed to go, to give him a chance to actually... get to know himself? He didn't know. But so far staying in the village has just caused him to hurt the people he cared for. Maybe if it was even a quick trip to a small fishing or farming village and back, it sounded... good. To get away and reset himself? He couldn't find the words. He couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, or how to fix it. Maybe all he was doing was running away... Damnit! Inka pocketed the crane, hand staying in the pocket to gently trace its edges with his fingertips. I'm always second guessing myself...

Azzurro Skyde

⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Ryou gave Inka a small smirk as he heard his reply to the question, 'to breath...' He took the answer and nodded, understanding his words more or less. Inka had the right idea indeed, and as Ryou's sharingan disappeared leaving his eyes dark and black, he glanced over to a shoot of bamboo and saw a small little itsy-bitsy bug, it was a caterpillar, a small little brown caterpillar. At that moment, Inka was about to turn to face Ryou, but he stopped. Ryou's attention was grabbed by a small little crumpled origami crane... Ryou could not read that. He did not know what it represented to Inka, or what sort of thought were rushing into him, but Ryou gave Inka his moment of silence as he stared at it and Ryou did see a notice of confusion in Inka.

Ryou looked back over to the caterpillar and extended his finger to the shoot, the caterpillar crawling onto his finger. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." Ryou said the words that resonated in him from long ago, back in the Caravans when the mystery lady came and saw him... His words were supportive and he looked to Inka from the corned of his eyes as he stroked the caterpillar on his finger, it was eating a leaf... it's life was so simple, but so fragile at the same time. "A woman came to me in the caravans long ago and said that to me. I don't know who she is, nor do I think I'll ever get to know. I like to believe though..." Ryou paused for a moment "that it was my mom." Ryou extended his hand again and let the caterpillar on his way, he then looked to Inka with a small smile and tilted his head and looked back to the path the two had taken to get there. "Should we head back, or are you in need of more time...?" Ryou asked looking to his sensei, ready to sit by his side, or wander off to the villages more populated areas. Inka had a lot on his mind, whether he thought he was ready to go face the Mizukage and whoever else he needed o see was beyond Ryou's knowing.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Inka blinked, coming out of his trance at Ryou's voice. Turning his head, he watched as Ryou carefully interacted with a caterpiller. While listening to the Genin, Inka's eyes remained on the insect, his face calm, though a distantlook took him as Ryou spoke of his mother. His mind went quiet, sad thoughts and self-loathing at his own folly. Inka had his mother...

"..." He sighed. "Let's head back. I'm going to change and wash before going to the Kage. I'll prefer his permission before writing up a formal mission request." He explained, already walking back towards the village, forgoing the Shrine road for the bamboo thicket instead. "... do as you like." He added softly, head bowed and pace slow.

[ exit ]

Azzurro Skyde

⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:24 am
User ImageUser Image

As Inka spoke to Ryou, he loked about and listened to Inka's words, he was going to go off on his own... After this talk... Ryou felt like he needed some alone time for himself as well... to think; meditate. It was something Ryou did not like to do in a academy or dojo, mostly cause he wanted to keep his lively identity separated from his thoughts. Ryou's thought sometimes scared him, less then they used too, but they still were always whispering to him... the pinch at the back of his neck though was ever present, just letting Ryou know it was there. What it was though, was beyond him...

It was the Uchiha Curse of Hatred: Ryou Uchiha, or Matsumura was from a line of Shinobi who grew stronger from Hate, but the question was, would Ryou give into it's buckles? "Okay Hizara-sensei, I'll see you around."

After Inka's leave, Ryou scurried off into the bushes and went off to find his quiet place to meditate and train. [/exit]

Sharingan :: INACTIVE :: - [1] One-Tomoe -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Through the unknown. While making their way underground and underwater, Ayon watched the scene about them in awe. Who would've thought there was such a large passageway down here. "No. . This is strange. The closer I examine it, the denser the chakra gets. Whoever made this passage must've had a huge amount of chakra." It only made sense, considering even now the leftover chakra was dense at this depth level of the sea. Continuing forward, the dome of ice was grinding time and time again against the outer area. They'd found themselves in a current and were moving at a much quicker pace than before; the blonde didn't fret though. He believed in the power of his friends, so there was no reason to be afraid. What did freak him out was them coming to a wall and then suddenly rising upward. The ice submarine plopped up out the water on the cape of the Kirigakure Shrine, which he quickly took notice of. ". . We're still in Kiri. . But it lead us to the shrine?" As their sea vessel floated over to land, when it was allowed, Ayon exited while scanning the area for anything strange. That chakra, by now, was all over the place. Whomever was responsible for the flooding had to be here.

Used
Sharingan

Misujage

Jellisha

AandOE
* ^* We have arrived! Show us the culprit!

Deecee Sama

Genius

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:30 pm
Dcme

The shores of the watery shrine were covered in large, well fed mushrooms. The larger ones took up enough space that some of the under shell showed, though due to the current in the waters, the place was seriously strewn about with tall heaps of them. Each pile had the mushrooms growing only on the lighter green side, with the underside's darker hues untouched. Other than these, nothing else in particular seemed to really stick out, background-wise. Visible from the shores, several shrine maidens darted through the openings in the main shrine area on the center island, battling fiercely with an old monk. Within moments, all four had slain each other, their lives forfeit. Once their bodies hit the ground, the waves about the ice submarine noticeably rose slightly, lapping further inland.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff