Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Introduce yourselves~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightMagic6

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 pm
Hello All,
My name is Casey, please call me Night or NM or Magic because I tend to reply to those more ^.^

Let's see... I draw, see? Though that's like... barely any of my art because I don't trust the internet with my art... sooo... yeah, I'm paranoid about things like that. I'm 19 and live in New Hampster uhh... New Hampshire heart

I am hopefully going to be getting a laptop of my own tomorrow, so that should be nice. My dad has a laptop which doesn't work for the internet... not unless you have more patience then humanly possible... <.< Then there's the netbook, which is pretty good, but I can't draw with my tablet on it... so that's out, and then there's the desktop, which is just too bulky to carry around with me ~.^ So yeah, new laptop, so hopefully that means that my art will explode (not literally) and I'll be on more, meaning I'll be able to post more... meaning I'll be more active... meaning I won't be kicked out (You wouldn't do that, would you? *puppy dog eyes*)

If I don't respond for a while, pop me a PM... I honestly don't know if you quote me, it let's me know in my notifications... But I do have email notifications on, so it should let me know if you PM me... I don't tend to be on every day, though I try.

I like to RP and have for years. I'm in a few currently, (check 'em out? Harry Potter, Fallen Stars, and Eragon) I used to Rp a lot, but gaia got blocked to help me focus on school and so I wasn't online for about 2 years. But I'm back and out of school (for now) and hopefully everything will go well. I love fantasy Rps and I'm not big on romance, though I don't mind if others end up doing that, just don't ask to include me. Uhhh.... Let's see... what else? Oh yeah, I'm random... as you probably could figure out. I tend to write semi-literate to literate, depending on the situation and how much freedom the other Rpers leave for me.

Other then the computers, I occasionally use my iPod Touch to post... So if things are off... please just bear with me and try your best to understand wtf I'm trying to say (though it doesn't tend to be too bad... usually) Ummmm I think that's everything.

Overview:

I'm Casey, 19, NH, Call me Night or NM or Magic
I tend to fight for the computer, so hopefully a new laptop will free me up for RPing more
I rant
A lot
I'm random
I love fantasy Rps
Feel free to romance around me (if it's with the rules), but don't invite me in please!
Pardon some of my bad typing, I may be mobile and my iPod is testy when it comes to that.
...Apparently I like series related Rps... <.< but yes, all fantasy ones.
Oh yeah, and I suck at coding at times...

That's all folks!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm
NightMagic6

Hi! *waves* I approve of you liking Harry Potter. We should totally 1x1 it up razz  

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100

NightMagic6

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:04 am
CaptCharChar
NightMagic6

Hi! *waves* I approve of you liking Harry Potter. We should totally 1x1 it up razz

And I approve of your approving ^.^ We totally should. Give me a little while to get used to the guild?

EDIT: I also approve of your Captain Americaness ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:30 am
Ohai~!

I'm Loliimi, but most people just call me Lolii. c:
I'm a few months short of 19 years old, and I'm living in good 'ole Texas.

Trust me, I just moved there. Yeeps.

So just for starters, I draw. A shitload. I've been drawing since... Well, since forever. I'm actually working on a little fan manga with a friend of mine I'm living with. Oh! And warning... I'm really ******** nerdy. I'll make references to a shitload of things, and I'm sorry.

I'm right now running everything off of this little dinky netbook my dad gave me, since my other laptop the rough age of a child decided to go kaput. Since I will be working as soon as I'm employed as well as trying to get through these last few high school credits, I will be getting on here as often as possible. Realistically speaking, I will most likely check in here once a week and post whatever I need to.

Role-playing wise, I'm currently going through a darker phase in preferences. I prefer classic role-playing (ya' know, roll the dice, critical hitpoints to my blessed armour kinda thing) except just the story. I have a game night for the tangible sort. I'm into dark, dystopian, mind-fxck kind of stories. Oh! And to name some more... apocalyptic, fantasies, dark romance, metaphysical realities, horror, war, etc. All that jazz c:

Oh and series s**t's fun too. My preferences change too much for it to matter, so that up there? tl;dr that s**t.

Long story short... Hi. I'll post once a week or so.

Loliimi

Romantic Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:30 am
Loliimi

Heyyy Lolli! Welcome to the guild
Hope you find some role-plays to your liking to sedate whatever role-playing fetish you have at any particular time in the year! (:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm
Hai guys *waves*

Just wanted to say...hai xD  

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:37 pm
CaptCharChar
Hai guys *waves*

Just wanted to say...hai xD

HAIIIIIIII  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 pm
Hallo, bros, and broskis.

My name is Leslie. I'm a role player.
I live in Florida.
I like cats.
I have curly short brown hair, brown eyes, freckles, and IMMMA RED BHONE GURRRL.
Just... just kidding. e_e I would never call my self that. EVA.

I'm just tanned, I guess the skin of an indian, or a mixed gurl... cause I'm mixed. Lol.

I like to write. EVIDENCE.

I like the color purple cause it's the best one ever.

I will role play anything, EXCLUDING: Abusive relationship kind of facking things. And someone ending up getting pregnant. Cause I just... don't find myself happy with that. o_o

I'll play a boy, and a girl. I use real pictures and anime. I. AM. HERE. TO PLEASE YOU. And sometimes to please myself as well. o_o

So whatever you want, I'll usually say yes. I just want to make YOU happy. ^_^

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 pm
xDirty d a n c i n g

Hay bro! : D
Looking forward to role-playing with you! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:58 am
Hello lovelies!
The name is San_Katt, but you people can call me Katt, San, or anything else you people can come up with, I really do not care.
I am less than a month shy of 17, have been roleplaying since '08, and I can write anywhere from 150 to an upwards of 800 words depending on my level of interest and inspiration. I have many interests, but if those interests are not kept I tend to fall out of roleplays for a while, though I am trying to keep myself from doing that.  

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image

INTRODUCTION OF BRAVERY-HOMUNCULUS~!!!

Ni hao~! Bravery-desu~! Nice to meet cha~! biggrin
Well, what can I say. I am new ot this here guild but I hope to be able to have fun here~! I am a major lover of roleplaying owo So yeah... toss out roleplays to me and I will most likely join.
I do happen to disappear sometimes even though it says I am online I am not and away from the computer just ta let ya know~
Um, what else?! Oh yeah... I love anime. I am a major otaku so yeah >///> I tend to get judged for it D:
Also, I also hope to be friends with ya all~
Um.... Also, I tend to be slow so I really dont post like ALL the time. I have one of those "Oh, I should go reply in the roleplay.... *goes to the rp looks at it then leave*" then later on I do the same thine but I do eventually reply. I just like to let everyone know if we roleplay together owo
Um, what else? I dont know really... >.<
Oh! One more thing.... I am really shy on gaia and in real life >.<

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:36 pm
Ohaii there~

My name is.... well you can call me Earl or Moody! I am 16 years old, but will turn 17 on the first of next month!

Let's see~ I love roleplaying to the max! I like the weird kind of plots, and bittersweet endings are nice also ^-^ I don't really like to do yuri, but I'm fantastic with yaoi as long as I'm the Uke XD I LOVE LOVE action, and horror even more! It's just perfect with a little romance mixed into it <3 I hope I get to meet lots of roleplaying buddies on here!

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheObscureOrb

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh yeah, might want to post in here before actually roleplaying sweatdrop
Well, as you can see I'm TheObscureOrb but hey, call me Orby, everyone else does. I'm 17 years old and I'm from England! Well Scotland originally but moved down to England.
Anyway~ I'm a roleplayer, especially fond of horror roleplays, I much prefer to play the one killing or fighting the good guys but I do with I got xD Usually horror RPs are made that much so keep an eye out for a hand-crafted RP of my own popping up soon xD but yeah anything else you have to ask me but for now LET THE RIPPING OF BODIES...er..I mean...LET THE RPING BEGIN!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 pm
Hi I'm Pdragon and I have no motivation when it comes to introductory stuff like this.

I guess I'm a pretty laid back guy, though you probably wouldn't figure that from rping with me. I'm more of a subtance over style kind of person. I don't really care if you have a cool post layout, or if you can write out 7 paragraphs a post. To be honest my main things are continuity, common sense, and effort (damn almost had that alliteration just right). I tend to come down on, or nitpick depending on your perspective, when people do something that contradicts established cannon, doesn't make any sense at all, or just seems lazy. I tend to argue sometimes, which I honestly don't see as a bad thing, builds character and all that, but I've been told that some people don't see it that way. Honestly half the time I speak to you I'm probably using hyperbole, so if I suddenly start getting sarcastic, thats usually a sign I'm not being serious, and it shouldn't be taken as such.

ummmm other than that I guess I'm open to most things. The only things I really don't do are real life pic rp's (the whole idea kind of creeps me out) and 1x1's (don't see the point). Other than that I can do anything so long as its interesting, though I hold a special place in my heart for monster school rp's.

Short Version: I'm a nit picky deuche who doesn't make pretty posts and probably isn't interested in half of what this guild has to offer....cheers!  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ARTSY GIRL KID

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 pm
Hi Hi.
I'm Blind, no not blind as in can't see : D
I love role playing, especially when the plot is interesting ! : D
Some times I can be a little lazy, but I will always reply back biggrin  
Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items