Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild/Naruto RP and Dis

Back to Guilds

Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
Introductions (New members, introduce yourselves here!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lynx Saint Keiya

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:19 pm
Lynx Saint Keiya....Keiya for short......I luv sasuke.......I think Anko,Temari&Tayuya Kick major a**....& i luv pocky......  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:00 pm
yay! hello all, you can call me strawbezz and i love sasuke!! i admire him very much because he goes on even in bad events to achieve his goal. and i also think he should be with sakura.  

Strawbezz

Uchiha_Clans_no1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:04 pm
hello!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:59 pm
hi im darkrose. i love heart the show naruto and almost all the charaters!!!!!!!!! including sasuke heart heart  

DarkRose713

DarkRose713

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:01 pm
Strawbezz
yay! hello all, you can call me strawbezz and i love sasuke!! i admire him very much because he goes on even in bad events to achieve his goal. and i also think he should be with sakura.

me too!!! omg i admire him too, and for the reasons!!!! and i also believe in sasusaku 2!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:38 am
Hi!! Im Techno. Most people call me Techno-chan. Im a huge anime/manga fan, especially Naruto. Sasuke's my fav guy character ^_^  

Technoweenie

LoveleeKitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:19 am
Hey, I'm Reira, and for a nearly all the time I've liked Naruto, Sasuke's been my favourite character~ ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:15 am
I'm Mizuki_Izumaki, It tells you my name in my username. I support the leaf AND sand village so i'm undecided on which village i'm from.  

xXxFallen Neko AngelxXx

you_see_but_do_you_really

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:44 pm
aloha my friends, i am weightchick, but you can call me jamie. Just so we're clear, if you are claiming sasuke, i his elder sister, am saying you break his heart i break you face, got it,get it,good. On the intro, yeah well thats all you need to know. I am from the almighty konohagakure village.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:27 am
Hello People! *waves* I'm blackfoxofevil, but since it is kinda long you can call me BFOE or Blackfox. I may or can be random at times, and might be hyper when I get on here. Sasuke is my favorite character! Not because he's hot, note I do give him credit because he is, but as and over-all character. Personality.! YAY FOR SASUKE UCHIHA! *poke Sasuke in the forhead* XP  

KissMeFatality

Hisakata-yume

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:26 am
Hi! I'm Hisakata Yume but I go by Frost for short (don't ask)
My friend showed me Naruto a few years ago and I've watched it ever since, I major heart Sasuke! I think he should be with Hinata though. They're so similer. But that's my belief and I still respect all SasuSaku fans even though their beliefs are different than mine. hehe, I'm type happy right now. I guess I'll end this post here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:51 pm
hi people!! im hodoki! watsup? im kinda new, i didnt look hard enough to see this fourm so, i got my little rp thing approved first, so, hi!!  

XxAURORAxxMAXWELLxX

Hisakata-yume

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:34 pm
-sigh- I made my profile and no one's accepting it or telling me what's wrong with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm
Hello everyone! Im Dark_Princess07, but please call me Kairi or princess for short. Im 15 years old and I love to rp, draw, read and hand with friends. I am in fact a huge fan of sasuke, along with the sasukeXsakura pairing. Want to know more? Pm Me!! 4laugh  

Dark_Princess07

Yuna-chan-SasUKE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:00 pm
Hiya!I'm Yuna.I'm 15 years old this year and i love Sasuke-kun too...Deidara,Neji and Gaara are my other fav characters but Sasuke-kun is the top for sure... whee  
Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff