Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Cinders of the Future 2: Phoenix Ashes OoC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaula Al Nair

Codebreaking Spark

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 pm
Jay: Reading your scene reminded me of an 'old Chinese curse' a friend of mine often brings up: May you live in interesting times.

iD: Yep, I think that was a record for the shortest period of time an AP has been in existance...On the plus side, thank you for the honor!

"Some bullets would remind them this was not always an okay thing to do without a permit."
I love it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 pm
iD bracerS
Blackbird: my love for you is at least as great as your own for me.

D'aww. Things are getting mushy in here.

lily564a
Whosoever decided it was intelligent to place the Quote button next to the Edit button aught' be sterilized, for the good of humanity! It's like putting the lever to flush your space station toilet next to the airlock override switch!

This is so true. I can thankfully still count the number of times I accidentally (in a sleep-deprived state) edited someone else's post rather than quote. Oh the horrors of being Crew.  

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

StrykerZero7

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 pm
Halloo Jay~ 3nodding *waves*

As an off-topic note, I just finished playing Alice: Madness Returns. As someone who loved the original, I can say it's a great game, very atmospheric. It may not be on anyone's Game of the Year list, but it's definitely worth the time and money. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:20 am
Hello everyone I'm the new person on the rollercoster of this rps destiny. Never know what is going to happen until it does. Well that's all for now.
xd  

Jay Acumora

Familiar Guildsman

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Arthuritis592

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 pm
Welcome to the club Jay! I sure hope you read the manual sweatdrop you will definitely need it to deal with the amount of awesomeness that everyone here can create.

I WILL BE POSTING TODAY IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!
I promise I promise

That said, I will get to it after I get this nightmare of a body shop dealt with. One would think that they would want business, but instead they have been ignoring my calls and refuse to go fix my car.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:08 am
Note to Jikail: Technically, yes, there were seven rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber. Each mag comes with eight rounds in it, but obviously to fire you have to load the one into the chamber. Because bullets don't just get up and kill people on their own. Remember, bullets don't kill people. Paul kills people. And no one else.

[/dumb joke]

So yeah. I find Lily's reaction to Siber's announcement be curiously similar to some of the things I mentioned, if given with a different context and intent. And yes, Paul is not Joe, whatever anyone may have told you. I guess I didn't anticipate how strongly everyone would react to this. Not really viscerally, but I figured there would be some sense of acceptance, since, y'know, Siber's awesome. Not to say I'm disappointed, either; I could go either way. (Oh baby.) Still, it makes things interesting for him. I believe what Siber said to me was that he doesn't much like firearms. (Does that make me Siber's mortal enemy?) But he does like pokemon fights. So I guess what we're getting at here is "do have the pokemon fight, don't just shoot everything from half a mile away." Which I guess is largely addressed at the only man who I know has a scope, which is Paul. Remember, kids, scopes don't kill people. Paul kills people. And animals. And things. Even inanimate things.

[/true story]  

SirBayer

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 pm
SirBayer
Remember, kids... Paul kills people.

'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:11 pm
"Mommy! There's something in my closet!"
"Don't worry, that's just Paul, he's hunting boogiemen."
"oh..."

Brains do such odd things.  

lily564a

Arthuritis592

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:56 pm
"Mommy, why is Paul sitting outside of the maternity ward?"
"Oh, Tommy, he's just making sure that the newborns learn the lesson of survival of the fittest."
"MOMMY, WHY DOES HE HAVE A GUN?"
"Look away Tommy... Look away."

(O.o;; )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:30 pm
"Mom! Paul's in the closet again!"
Mom sighs, "I'll call the cops."  

Jikial

Distinct Hunter

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:34 pm
And then there was no more police department.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:35 pm
Contrary to popular belief, North America was oddly spared from the Cataclysm.

Sadly, it was not spared from Paul.

iD bracerS

lily564a

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm
Paul stood on the rubble of the station, one foot raised to sit on a mostly capsized police cruiser, one arm holding three SWAT assault rifles duct taped together so he could quickly switch between them, the other arm carrying the entire department's supply of donuts. The sheriff's badge pinned to his breast pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm
In a secluded monastery somewhere in the Himalayans, a buddhist child rises from meditation to disturb his elder.

His message, "He is coming."  

Jikial

Distinct Hunter

Arthuritis592

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:18 pm
Chuck Norris shivers in fear at the mention of Paul's name.  
08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games