Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
PAN [Protect Against Nightcrawlers]: The Sequel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And...PAN's BACK! Excited?
  Yay! :D
  meh. Sounds ok.
  ...you skipped? You just...skipped the rest of the original RP? How could you?! (Yes. I just did >.<)
  .............no. just no.
View Results

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:40 pm
((Yes people PLEASE check it out.... Silver and I are the only ones writing. sad ))

Nightingale pushed Eprical towards Hana's feet. "I believe this is a demon, and I believe you should deal with it." She said breifly before storming off to the river. She didn't want to be bothered by anyone.

Eprical hissed at being pushed down and instantly got to his feet. "Hello." He said slyly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:40 am
"Hello." Akahana replied in the same sly silky tone, "What brings you here?" Alec tensed angrily beside her and she flashed him a warning glance before turning back to the demon male.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:49 am
"Me? Oh. I'm here to join PAN unless you have all the spots filled." Eprcial said smiling at her. "I was showing that little witch around."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:51 pm
"Showing her around hmm?" Akahana all but purred in the same tone she was using before, she could already tell that the male hadn't had any intentions of just showing Vera around, but if he wanted to play games with her Akahana could play right back. Demon against demon. "Such a kind person you are, I hope you knew the passages well enough not to get lost? I am rather sorry for the rough treatment you've received from the fallen one. I don't believe you've told what you wish to be called. We can't just call each other 'Demon' now can we?" Dark, resting at Akahana's shoulder started humming softly in an apologetic manner as well, its smokey red eyes flickering from its mistress to the demon male.
---------------------------------------------

Alec, still standing next to Akahana felt his eyes grow huge at the strength of both demons' charisma dancing in the air. He almost believed that both Akahana and the demon male meant every word they said, but caught himself before his mind gave in to the illusion the words created. To deal with raw power was one thing during a fight, to deal with illusions wrought from words was another. Now I see why humans fall for a demon's scheme so often, for one, they are weak in mind, but for another, I think I've underestimated the power of words alone.
---------------------------------------------

Akiko sat, waiting.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:16 pm
Evangeline found herself almost lost in the power of the demons' words, saved only because she knew of the persuasiveness of demons. Either way she was glad she was insignificant enough to have a low chance of being called on for anything--she didn't know what she could say that would match the apparent eloquence of the two demons.

I...I suppose I ought to...just stay out of the way...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:52 pm
Clever one aren't you. Eprical thought to Hana. "I prefer to be called Ep. Yes, showing her around. Oh no, I know the tunnels well enough to get through safely. Ah it's not an issue. A fallen one you say? With her power it's a mirical the she is fallen." Eprical said.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:02 am
((...so, um. ideas to continue here?

Shall we resume...say, later that day, just so there's somewhere every character can come in?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:39 pm
((Yea I don't see why not. We could say:

After the little fight earlier that day, the group disbaned and went they're own ways. They met back up after the sun was sinking into the sky. ))  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 pm
(Yay! I returned at a good time! Wait what's the setting?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm
((Umm the setting is still at Stonehenge I believe.))  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Purely Katie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 pm
((Uhm is any of this still alive? biggrin ? Lol Katie fails hardcore. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:01 pm
((Nope sad I think it's mostly dead. ))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Purely Katie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 pm
((Darn. Life can really get in the way of the good stuff. :[ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm
(( sad I'd offer to try to revive the guild...or at least a few threads, but I'll be gone for a month starting next week so... mad ))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Purely Katie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 pm
((Maybe when you get back? biggrin ))  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items