Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:36 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki opens the scroll that the Yukikage gave him and looks at the technique list. He had no intention of learning them all exactly. He would just pick and chose the ones that would serve him best. He found an earth jutsu that would be helpful. It said all you had to do was dive into the ground so thats what akatsuki did. It worked and he swam around in the ground.

Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ]
Official Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.
Guild Description: The user simply has to dive into the ground for this jutsu to activate, allowing them to swim around at their leisure.

After getting himself out of the earth Akatsuki opened the scroll again to learn a new technique. He needed something he could use alot and it would be useful with his type of work. He saw one called the body flicker jutsu and how he could move from one place to another in an instant.He closed the scroll and focused so he could move. He thought he did it and he opened his eyes to see that he hadn't really gone anywhere. he sighed as this meant he would have to do it again.He closed his eyes and focused moving his chakra like the scroll instructed. He suddenly felt wind and he opened his eyes to find that he had moved across the entire area. He was glad he was able to master it as he walked back.

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. Akatsuki was bored with the techniques already. he needed to learn something different. Something that wasn't as sneaky. He searched for a jutsu that would do just that and found one. The shadow clone jutsu it said. Akatsuki had heard about this technique. About how it could create an identical copy of someone with substance. But it wasn't elemental and that its memories passed onto the original. That would be something that could be incredibly useful. He could be in one place while in another and then he would know all that happened in both places.He did the handsign and tried to do the jutsu. But nothing happened when he put the chakra in. He relaxed his body and bit. He then did the handsigns all over again going through them slowly
He then put his chakra into the technique. But he didn't put enough so the clones came up pathetically. He needed them to be perfect if they were going to be effective at all. If he made clones like that they wouldn't be worth anything to him.
He then did the handseal again. He tried to put more chakra into it this time. But this time he made almost dead clones. They were absolutely pathetic. He tried it one last time and was able to make perfect copies.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Official Description: This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
Guild Description: Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment, and perform any technique that the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the actual number of clones formed. If two clones are made, they each possess one half (1/2) the strength of the original, four clones- one forth (1/4), etc. For simplicity reasons, rather than having to split the chakra pool evenly amongst user and clones, whenever a technique is performed by a clone, the allotted chakra cost is taken from the original, overall pool. ( If the original has 100 available chakra, and a clone performs a technique that costs 10, the available amount of chakra becomes 90. ) Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones. Rather than costing [40] chakra to perform, each clone created costs [25] chakra. Up to three (3) clones can be created per usage of this technique.

After finishing his training he looked over and saw the Yukikage. He nodded when he said they were both doing well."Ya, Just thought some more training would be good."

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:1150 Ryo:550

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXXStanding there, Michiko would wonder what was taking her teammate so long to greet the kage and turning around to glance back would notice him further off then before. 'Guess he practiced something that caused him to move...' After he addressed the kage, Michiko would return her gaze back to Keiji as he began to speak in response to her earlier greeting. Smiling, Michiko would merely shake her head at his statement before speaking in her normal soft voice. "Its quite alright Yukikage-dono, village business comes first. And like Akatsuki-san said, we were able to get some training in so it was fine. As to training, I have a list made of some of the techniques you suggested as well as a few of my own. If possible, I would like some guidance on some higher ranking ones please." Taking her right hand off her piccolo, Michiko would reach into her cape pocket and procure a neatly folded sheet of paper. Boldly taking a step forward, Michiko would give a small bow as she presented the sheet to Keiji. Once he takes it, Michiko would then straighten back up and take a step back to give him space.

{Sry for the delay, got called away for a bit.}

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/270
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

White Water Lilly

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2000

Nodding his head, he replied to Akatsuki "Good. It'll be especially got for when we go to the festival in Ikebana village. All the other shinobi villages are invited there as well, there for fun or for the chuunin exams. I'll be attending myself and everyone else in the village may come with as well. Hopefully Mister Izaya informed the others at the dojo." He was unsure if any other shinobi in the village knew of the festival. If not, they would be informed later, but for now he had genin to train.

Taking the piece of paper from Michiko, he looked it over and saw it was ninjutsu and genjutsu. Ninjutsu would be fairly easy but Genjutsu would be child's play to show her. Nodding his head, Keiji commented "There is another technique where you control crows to distract and annoy an opponent, I believe it goes with the scattering crows technique you wish to learn. Echo of Clarity is one genjutsu that I know and I can show you how to do it."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:08 pm
Haruhi000777

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki heard about the festival they were all invited too, when he said that he hoped that one genin who seemed to have anger issues told everyone. He remebered how he entered the dojo calling everyone cowards."I don't think he did it, I shall go do it I have learned my ninjutsu limit, and I'm hopeless with genjutsu. If you'll excuse me Lord Keiji."He then vanished using shushin.

[Exit to Streets]
(( I'll just take this as a mission! ))
Title: Higher Up’s Request
Information: A shinobi client has too much to do to complete this minor task, so, do it for him and he'll give a good word to the others. Find a Jounin or higher ranking shinobi in the village and see if he needs anything simple done. (Lazy b*****d)
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5
╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:1150 Ryo:550

Its easy see lol

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:35 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki appeared and nodded at the Yukikage. "It seemed Izaya did not inform the others at the dojo." Akatsuki didn't have much else to do. He did a few handsigns and created a clone."Go do some missions."The clone nodded and shushined out. He was using the jutsu alot to get used to it better.

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:1300 Ryo:650

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis arrived, and quickly ran to tell Keiji that he and Shimiru were heading to the Festival. Just as it finished up it poofed away  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:00 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXX Returning promptly to her spot as soon as her teacher and kage took the sheet of paper from her, Michiko would watch with anticipation as Keiji inspected her list. 'I hope he agrees with the ones I wish to learn...I did my best to balance both offensive and defensive uses. More defensive then offensive but that's just my preferences playing part...' When Keiji finally spoke, Michiko's face with lit up and taking in his words would nod eagerly at his comment regarding another technique that would compliment the crow ninjutsu she wanted. 'Hm...I believe I may have saw that but I can't exactly remember it...' Smiling at the second bit, Michiko was glad that she would be able to see first hand the ability that was the Echo of Clarity technique. 'It's a great team support technique...should prove to be useful in the long run...'

Before Michiko could state her reply, Akatsuki spoke up about wanting to finish off a task passed onto another genin. From what Akatsuki said, the genin most likely forgot about it. '...still I believe it could have waited till after I spoke...he's really eager this one...' Once he left, Michiko would return his attention to Keiji and smile. Giving a small bow in thanks, Michiko would than state her piece.
"Regarding your first comment Yukikage-dono, might I be informed as to what that complimentary technique is? If possible, would you recommend I learn those two together or can it wait? I wish not to fill all of my repertoire with just defensive and support techniques. I hope to maintain a few offensive ones for defensive reasons as well. As to the second, it would be a pleasure to experience such a technique first hand." Done, Michiko would wait for her teacher's response. Hopefully, he wouldn't think she was took indecisive with her choices by asking him that first question. All Michiko really wanted to know was how beneficial it was to her from an understanding of someone with more experience then herself. 'Lets just hope he doesn't fine me an annoyances...'

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/270

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:11 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Busy, busy, Akatsuki seemed totally focused on missions and the like. Keiji supposed that was good, although he wondered if the male did anything else. Then came the clone of Genesis, stating he and Shimiru were already on their way to the festival. As for Michiko's question, he gave it some more thought as he called back what the two techniques were. "Mm... the Scattering Crows technique is used to call upon crows that distract the opponent. The first part of that would be the Crow Clone technique. The technique allows you to make a clone composed completely of crows, yet it still maintains consciousness so the clone still should be able to speak. Using the Crow Clone technique would work well with the Scattering Crows technique, I think."

As for permission to experience the technique first hand, Keiji nodded. The technique would not harm her and it would give her a good idea on how it would feel. "Very well. This technique protects the minds of your allies as you know. It will protect four of the five senses, of the caster's choosing, so that genjutsu cannot affect the person. Sight and sound are the most important to protect, since plenty genjutsu affect those two senses and those are usually the ones people choose to use. Now, I'll place you under the genjutsu and then I will cast another that is supposed to affect your sight." It would not be a harmful genjutsu, just one that would limit Michiko's sight.

His hands were brought together to form the necessary seals, calling forth the appropriate amount of chakra, he focused on Michiko. Genjutsu was always complicated, having to appropriately weave the chakra and affect a person's mind. Michiko would start to feel it's effects, it wouldn't be harsh but more gentle. Clearing her mind of any distractions before setting up a defense against any genjutsu that would affect four of her five senses. "There." With that signal that he was done, Keiji's hands flew through some more hand seals before casting another genjutsu. It was a Sound technique known as Depth Distortion, it would render Michiko unable to accurately judge the distance between an object and herself. However, under the effects of Echo of Clarity, her sight would be just fine. "How's your sight? Everything seem normal? Under the effects of this technique, you'll be unable to accurately judge the distance of people and things." She should have been fine, although to make sure, he stepped forward and reached out to tap her forehead. If he seemed too far away, then she'd be in for a surprise.

Haruhi000777

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXEyes on her kage, Michiko listened attentively as he began to explain about the two related techniques. 'Ah...a clone made from the same basis...that would be useful...' Nodding her head in a silent understanding of his reasoning, Michiko decided to keep that in the back of her mind for later tweaking. 'I'm sure there's something on the list I can exchange for this...something that can wait till later...' Nodding once more for herself as to strengthen on her decision to revamp her training list, Michiko would return to the present just in time to hear Keiji bring up her request about first hand experience of the Echo of Clarity technique. 'Sight and sound...alright...makes the most sense too. As humans, we strongly rely on our sense of sight and hearing to survive. I know I for one am completely dependent on my hearing...'

Steadying her breathing, Michiko prepares herself for the two techniques that would be directed at her consecutively. Fingering her piccolo, Michiko's body language would show signs of nervousness while her face was rather focused. Eyeing the handseals being formed, Michiko would memorize them while paying attention to Keiji. Michiko would notice the chakra and then it would fade. As it faded, her mind suddenly felt clearer and she automatically relaxed more. 'Is this the technique? This sense of calm is so strange...its different from my own mental relaxation...but it feels so authentic...like with meditation...' Keeping up with Keiji's movements, Michiko would spot another series of handseals before feeling nothing. Head tilting to the side, Michiko momentarily forgot about the second genjutsu that was suppose to affect her sight. Recalling it once Keiji brought it up, Michiko's head returned upright as she blinked in surprise. Mouth opening agape, Michiko would try to say something when she noticed Keiji step forward while extending out a hand. Stepping back instinctively, Michiko's mouth would close as her eyes tilt upward to stare puzzled at Keiji.
"Um...was there something you needed Yukikage-dono?" Still somewhat tilted due to her step back, Michiko would wait until Keiji's response to see if it was safe to step back forward or not.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/270

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

For Echo of Clarity, he had gone through the hand seals slowly so that the other could clearly see what they were. As for reaching out to tap her forehead, it was more of a test to see if he had effectively done the technique. He had not needed to use it in awhile and it was always good to make sure one had the technique down. After all, with genjutsu, if one wasn't careful and accurate with their technique, then it would most likely not work at all. Shaking his head, the male replied "The second technique I used on you was called Depth Distortion. It would have affected your ability to judge distance between yourself and other things. I would have appeared farther away, but due to Echo of Clarity, your vision was unaffected."

"No, if you would like, I also use the Continuous Fog technique myself. It's an off shoot of the Cloud Clone technique, requires more chakra and more time to create the clones, but the fog the opponent sees becomes thicker, more dense, obscuring the area around them as they continue to attack the Cloud Clones. If done correctly, then the opponent will continue attacking the clones. Would you like to see it?"

Haruhi000777

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:07 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXAs Keiji explained the bit about the finger, Michiko's face flashed with understanding as the explanation of the second genjutsu sunk in. Mouth parting in a small 'o' shape, Michiko would release a soft 'oh...' before straightening back up. 'Hehe...guess I shouldn't have been so offensive...I was caught off guard though...' Flashing the Yukikage a sweet smile in apology, Michiko waited patiently for his next words. As she did, she took a moment to consider the last technique and just how effective it turned out to be. 'There might have been a small prickle but that's about it. Nothing else indicated that I was struck by a technique...Hard to believe but it really happened...a preventive measure against surprise genjutsu attacks...'

Perking up at the mention of the continuous fog technique, Michiko instantly recognized it as another one of her stronger techniques listed. 'It seemed to be a great defensive technique at the time and from with Yukikage-dono is saying, I made the right choice. A technique that will force the opponent to wear themselves out fighting clones. It'll cost more chakra and time but I think it'll be worth it. ' At the question of wanting to see the demonstration or not, Michiko's eyes would instantly lit up with excitement as she nodded her head thrice quickly.
"Yes, that would be much appropriated Yukikage-dono."

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/270

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

It seemed that so far, his teachings were going well with Michiko. They were easy to understand and she seemed to have easily caught on to how Echo of Clarity worked. She seemed excited to see a demonstration of the Continuous Fog technique so they would cover that next. "Very well, when I make the clones, feel free to attack them to see how the technique works." He ran through the hand seals at a rate Michiko could easily keep up with. He created about twelve different cloud clones, all standing about in their immediate area. Then Keiji stepped back so that the other could begin to attack them if she so chose to.

Haruhi000777

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:13 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXSmile widening at Keiji's agreement to demonstrate for her the technique, Michiko would then turn serious as he began to run through the handseals. Gaze stern as if reading music scores, Michiko would watch ease moment carefully and embed it to memory as she was trained. 'Alright...so it...,...,...' While part of her mind repeated verbally the hand seals required for this technique,the other part, along with her eyes would be watching as the Yukikage created before her twelve different cloud clones. 'They look so regular and yet...'

Repocketing her piccolo, Michiko would then procure herself a kunai from her kunai pouch and griping it tightly in her right hand would step forward towards one of the clones. For a moment Michiko would feel nervous and uncertain. Mentally, she already knew what to expect but to actually toss herself into the technique was another story. 'That and it's like I'm drawing my blade to the Yukikage...' Gaze nervously shifting over to where the real Keiji stood, Michiko would take a moment to rationalize with herself. 'There's the real kage, this is for training so it should be alright...I mean...its never alright to raise a blade to your seniors, especially not one's instructors...but its a clone...and if I do this, I'll have a more clearer idea as to what I need to do to make mine perfect...'

Letting out a deep breath, Michiko would then steel her gaze and turn towards the closest clone. '...alright...here goes...' Raising up her kunai, Michiko would boldly take a slash at the clone and as she slashed through, her face was hit with chilly, compressed air. Eyes squeezing shut on instinct, Michiko would force herself to reopen her eyes only to spot fog. At the moment the fog wasn't much and it was still easy to see. 'So that's the feeling my opponents should get...and that's how I need to make my clones feel in this genjutsu...' Making her way over to the next clone, Michiko would then strike it as well. The same small blast would occur and Michiko would sudden notice her vision of her surroundings darkening. 'Its not by much but I can feel the fog thickening...' Deciding to give it one more go, Michiko would then make her way over to the next visible clone and strike. 'There...'

Glancing around, Michiko could still make out faded images of her surroundings but it was starting to get hard to tell what was what. The Academy was obvious but trying to locate her teacher was proving to be rather difficult. 'I get it now...this sort of confusion...sly and tricky...' Beginning to feel the anxiety of the genjutsu creeping up on her, Michiko would take in a deep breath before calling out rather loudly for Keiji.
"I'm good now Yukikage-dono. I understand what is needed for this genjutsu to work. Can you release me now please." Grip on the kunai tightening, Michiko found it hard to resist whirling her head back and forth for any signs of change or indication that Keiji had heard her.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/270

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 am
User Image

It was easy to see the hesitation in the young girl. No genin would want to raise a blade to their kage, but this was a training exercise. Michiko would have to attack and do what it took to get the right idea. Besides, it was highly doubtful that she would be able to even touch him if she was instructed to strike him. Once she was finished observing the technique and spoke up, Keiji dispelled his own genjutsu so that she could see again. "Good. For a genin, experiencing some genjutsu techniques first hand would give you a better idea on how to properly execute them and possibly other genjutsu. Although it is advisable that you don't practice these on others unless they are an enemy. Genjutsu can be very harmful on the mind and even to the body, especially when using more advanced genjutsu."

Of course, he was sure that she knew this, but it never hurt to remind genin. "Now, I've shown you what techniques I have kept. Is there any technique in particular you would like to learn now?"

Haruhi000777

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:36 am
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXNervousness would continue to sweep through the young girl as she waited for her surroundings to return to normal. What would seem like a few mere seconds in reality would seem like long, dreadful minutes each building up her anxiety to the point of suffocation. 'What's taking so long...' Breathing becoming unsteady, Michiko was really starting to lose her proper train of thought when suddenly the genjutsu was released and the fog faded. Gasping for a fresh intake of air, Michiko would take a few moments to recover. 'This is real...' Forcefully working on steadying her breathing, Michiko could hear someone speaking in the background and though her ears registered the words spoken, her mind didn't. 'Have to steady myself first...' Michiko would start with slow pulse-lip breathing until she was able to calm not only her mind but her body. Eventually her body would relax and her breathing practice would extend over longer. Longer intake and longer, softer exhales. Grip on the kunai loosening as well, Michiko would resheath it before returning her attention back to Keiji.

As she did this, some of the more important notes in his last statement during her recovery would finally register and Michiko could only manage a slow nod. 'Its true...though nerve-wrecking, it gave me a much better sense of what I need to do...it also showed me how harmful genjutsu could really be if not cautious...I mean, I knew about it but to actually perform and execute it now...' Taking even deeper breaths, Michiko's body posture would appear more tense as she took in all that it meant to head down the path of a genjutsu user. 'Such a deadly think...the ability to affect one's mind to the point of insanity...' Head whirling slowly to face her kage as he spoke once more, Michiko's face would blank for a moment before her gaze would shift a bit to the dirt ground and back. 'Oh right...I'm not here to just hear and experience genjutsu...I need to be able to perform them as well...' Though nervous, Michiko knew exactly which techniques she would find most beneficial right now. If she hoped to succeed, the most important thing right now for her was survival.

Releasing a small sigh, Michiko steadied her resolve before announcing her decision to Keiji.
"As I am now, survival is the most important and I believe 'Echo of Clarity', 'Continuous Fog', and 'Cloud Shield' would be some higher level techniques that would be really helpful." Hands finding their way to her dress, Michiko's hands would begin to finger the material as she processed the thought that she would actually be starting to learn real techniques. Not just the basics that were taught in school. Basics of course was always important but to continue climbing up, one was going to need to build upon those skills. 'So genjutsu...both of which I've already experienced...I wonder how others would response to continuous fog...'

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/270

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games