Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 pm
Aden would be soon found to be that kind to go into looking. The sights were taken in all the same, but his eyes weren't set on that. After spending so long outside at Ecruteak's outskirts, wandering into taller grass wasn't a foreign concept. Only difference was that instead of finding the occasional wild Pokemon to train against, he was looking for one to eventually train.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:42 pm
Darksol88
Aden would be soon found to be that kind to go into looking. The sights were taken in all the same, but his eyes weren't set on that. After spending so long outside at Ecruteak's outskirts, wandering into taller grass wasn't a foreign concept. Only difference was that instead of finding the occasional wild Pokemon to train against, he was looking for one to eventually train.

I started to look around the area. Man, it actually has been a while since I been out this way. This place always had a mystic air about it. Probably because that this location is near the Ruins of Alph. Huh...probably would warrant a trip there since at this point, Aden is probably in no hurry to get back to the gym.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:20 pm
Blizzard120
I started to look around the area. Man, it actually has been a while since I been out this way. This place always had a mystic air about it. Probably because that this location is near the Ruins of Alph. Huh...probably would warrant a trip there since at this point, Aden is probably in no hurry to get back to the gym.
This air was not lost on Aden, and when he finally decided to stop for a second, he couldn't help looking around. "Is there something else about this area that I don't know about? The air here feels... a little different. Like if sis went and let off way too much celestial chi at once, or that forest back in Agate." Only now did he think to check a map on his device, curious of what was in the general vicinity apart from the now-distant city.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120
This air was not lost on Aden, and when he finally decided to stop for a second, he couldn't help looking around. "Is there something else about this area that I don't know about? The air here feels... a little different. Like if sis went and let off way too much celestial chi at once, or that forest back in Agate." Only now did he think to check a map on his device, curious of what was in the general vicinity apart from the now-distant city.

"Well a ways east, there is the Ruins of Alph." I said to him. "Theres all sorts of ghost stories about that place, no one knows if they are true or not because no one could find anything actually scurrying about there. Researchers do, however, constantly find new passageways and compartments within that place the longer they stay there. Its been theorized that the ruins was once a city, actually, given how big the place is." I said. "There are tunnels that actually leads to the rock tunnel that heads into Azelea Town believe it or not."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 pm
"That might explain some of it..." Aden said, seeing this get verification on the map. The ruins weren't far at all, and further south, there was an area marked as Union Cave before entering the outskirts of Azalea Town. Had to be the tunnel Blizzard mentioned. "I can't help wondering about those ruins now. Wonder if it's anything like the Relic Forest... probably not. Maybe after I find something around here. I don't want to venture too far from the city, at least not at the current time of day."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:31 pm
Darksol88
"That might explain some of it..." Aden said, seeing this get verification on the map. The ruins weren't far at all, and further south, there was an area marked as Union Cave before entering the outskirts of Azalea Town. Had to be the tunnel Blizzard mentioned. "I can't help wondering about those ruins now. Wonder if it's anything like the Relic Forest... probably not. Maybe after I find something around here. I don't want to venture too far from the city, at least not at the current time of day."

"You know, the entire time Ive been in Orre, I don't think I ever been that way. Well, I been to Agate a couple of times, but basically to go to a tailors there." I said. "I don't think I've been any further than that, let alone go to the Relic forest thats supposedly there." I said to him. "Perhaps I should pay that place a visit one day..." I mused.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 pm
"I think I know which one you're talking about. Dad and I got our clothes from there a lot of times, to accommodate the wings. At least until that trip to get something more weighted. Sis never really bothered with them, though." Aden shrugged. "I don't think I need to say why, with what she used to do. And... there's not a lot to that forest. But they are a type of ruins, so..." To be fair, he himself never explored the area in great detail. The terrain wasn't the most forgiving thing there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:02 pm
Darksol88
"I think I know which one you're talking about. Dad and I got our clothes from there a lot of times, to accommodate the wings. At least until that trip to get something more weighted. Sis never really bothered with them, though." Aden shrugged. "I don't think I need to say why, with what she used to do. And... there's not a lot to that forest. But they are a type of ruins, so..." To be fair, he himself never explored the area in great detail. The terrain wasn't the most forgiving thing there.

"Yea, I think that one of the clerks gave a mention about your dad one of those times I was up there. Didn't go into detail though, and I didn't ask." I said to him. "Besides, how do you think it'd look if I socked your old man at home compared to back at the mansion?" I said with a bit of a laugh.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:36 pm
"Kinda depends. You're not the first one that's socked him since he's been there, or the last. And don't remind me of the times he and sis would spar when I was little." He tried not to laugh. "Really, I don't think it'd look that bad unless you showed nothing but hostility over it. Then it might look kinda bad, more to me or sis. And we watched you sock him."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:57 pm
Darksol88
"Kinda depends. You're not the first one that's socked him since he's been there, or the last. And don't remind me of the times he and sis would spar when I was little." He tried not to laugh. "Really, I don't think it'd look that bad unless you showed nothing but hostility over it. Then it might look kinda bad, more to me or sis. And we watched you sock him."

"Yeeeeahhh. Obviously it was something I was waiting on for a while." I said. "That sounded bad, I know, but really...thats a bit of a teacher's pride I guess that made me go...urrrrgh."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:15 pm
"Don't worry about it. No one's perfect, not even dad." Aden didn't seem to have been bothered by that earlier development. "Besides, knowing how you are at least a little? I wouldn't expect much less."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Darksol88
"Don't worry about it. No one's perfect, not even dad." Aden didn't seem to have been bothered by that earlier development. "Besides, knowing how you are at least a little? I wouldn't expect much less."

"Well, this is roughly the area where you might see all sorts of things. Bugs, grass types, maybe the occasional Ekans. Mareep. Whatever." I said. "Don't be afraid to roam around away from me, Aden. This is your capture, after all."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 pm
"That won't be a problem, trust me." Surely enough, Aden would venture further southward, near a bridge. He had a feeling he'd have a better chance there than elsewhere. As he saw it, his best bets were the likes of Ekans or Mareep... bringing along a Grass type would be suicide.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 am
Darksol88
"That won't be a problem, trust me." Surely enough, Aden would venture further southward, near a bridge. He had a feeling he'd have a better chance there than elsewhere. As he saw it, his best bets were the likes of Ekans or Mareep... bringing along a Grass type would be suicide.

As I watched Aden run off, I gave a laugh to myself. I then took out a Pokeball then walked off. I might as well make a trip out of this myself, if possible.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm
Little had Aden known he never stopped at the shop, and thus had no Pokeballs. But he was a resourceful lad, maybe he'd figure something out... wait, what was that in the grass, he wondered. It looked awful fluffy, and yellow. He slowed his pace and kept an eye on it, getting a Pokeball from his vest pocket.

"Come out... come out..." He found himself watching the figure turn the other way. "Fine, lemme get its attention." This action was met with a rock being picked up and lobbed at the yellow mass, startling it and receiving a small jolt.

Aden wasn't too fond of this, and shook a little as he recovered. "Ow..." Suddenly, the mass ran off, trying to get away from its assailant. "Heyyy! Nidoran, go after it!"

Tossing the ball to let his Nidoran out, the two gave chase. That thing wasn't getting away.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games