Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Death and Dining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What improvements do you think we could use? :/
  A more defined plot
  Faster pace
  We're fine as we are <3
  There's something else we need.
View Results

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm
"I don't know." Alex said thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:32 pm
"Who was she close to, that would garner such a statement?" Aura wondered, sitting down on the bed and listing random people on her fingers:

"Elias, Mr. Gilfax, Mrs. Gilfax--she really loved her grandmother you know--Gwen, me, her freshman music theory teacher, her stand partner, Alyssa, Karin, Adam--I dunno really though. I mean, we knew him since we were little, but I don't know if that would count and I don't think he's the person we're looking for anyways...

I don't know," she sighed despondently.  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:39 pm
Alex shook her head. "I have no idea...Maybe it was Adam....Hmmm..." Alex said with a frown in her voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Elias is somehow involved in this. Aura thought, thinking hard. I don't know who he's scheming with, but why? If I could find a reason for their kidnapping I would be able to make a better guess...

She paced back and forth, scrutinizing the room for more clues. Finally she gave up. "Mr. and Mrs. Gilfax's room next. Maybe we'll find more clues there?"  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ePhyllis

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:26 am
Lee's impertinent attitude had worn away with fatigue and the pain he was suffering from his foot injury. "If it's killing that's required, you might not be able to depend on me for it," he conceded. "But I'll take you up on that offer, Alyssa. Let's go west." I still don't understand how she can adapt to such a situation so easily, he murmured to himself. Kill or be killed? There's no way a normal person- much less a costume and makeup assistant- would accept killing in such an offhand fashion! He paused, scratching at a loose flap of skin at the base of his neck. "Ugh. this place is so stuffy," he muttered, leading the way.

He silently coiled the wire loop tighter around his hand as they passed rows and rows of clocks on the wall until they reached a secluded room at the end of the path. Lee wiped a thumb across the doorknob surface. "It's been covered in dust. Looks like no one's touched it for a while. I think it's safe to say that no one's come in here for a long time. If that's the case, we probably won't find anything here."
The entire surface of the door apart from the doorknob (including the hinges, which were fixed on the outside) had been wiped miraculously clean.
Lee pressed his ear to the door and listened. "It doesn't seem like there's anything in there, either-"

At that exact moment, high pitched screaming rent the air. "It's coming from behind the door!" Lee shouted urgently. "Let's break it down!" The sound of furniture tumbling and glass shattering sounded muffled behind the door. Full of agitation, Lee stumbled on his one good foot and threw himself against it. With the weight, the door gave a deafening creak and fell inward, revealing another dark and poorly lit room.

All fell silent but for a few scuffling noises at the back of the room. "Just our luck," Lee laughed weakly. "Who knew the door would just fall over?"

(My god, 'Let's break it down' ..... >.> I don't know how I could get lamer. Ahhahah XD )  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:57 pm
((Lolx that's fine))
Alex heard the shreek, and looked at the hall. "Hmmm...The others can handle it. Yea to their room." She said walking out of the room she was in. She thought about grabbing her ice skates so she could use the blade as another weapon, but decided against it.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:04 pm
After a few futile attempts at guessing the passkey, Aura finally got it and the double doors opened, revealing the master bedroom.

She looked around, hoping for a third clue, but was rather distracted trying to put the clues from earlier together in a sensible manner.

((I thought it was funny, hahah))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:27 pm
((Lolx yea.))
Alex looked around the room and found some paper in the waste basket by the bed. "Hey look at this!" She called.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:32 pm
"What is it?" Aura jumped, walking next to Alex immediately to see the rescued refuse.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:35 pm
"It's some weird note. I can't read it. It's in an odd code." Alex said standing up from the trash. She unwrinked the paper and showed it to Aura. "What does it say?"  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:07 pm
Aura accepted the piece of paper and immediately recognized it as a conversation between Elias and Elisa.

After scrutinizing the hieroglyphics for a while, she said, "it's a conversation between Elisa and Elias. There's a small hole between their walls that they drilled a while ago to communicate. Beginning with Elias, it reads:

When is Aura coming?

We'll be gone by then.

Leave clues. Where are they taking us?"

She stopped. "And then there's an unfinished letter. I'm guessing he didn't have time to finished the message."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Karin walked into Mr. Gilfax's room, she blinked in surprise when she found Alex and Aura already there. She noted the fact that something was etched onto the wooden cabinet close to the bed and that Aura seemed worried. But that wasn't important right now. "Did Mr. Gilfax wear eyeglasses with a gold and black frame?" Karin asked holding up the broken glasses she had found in the dead man's pocket.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:17 pm
((Umm Shadow's it's not Alyssa in the room it's Alexsandria Aka Alex.))

Alex looked at Aura then the note. "Hmmm....odd." She said looking around the room and jumping in suprise to Karin's entrance. "I think he did."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:27 pm
"He did," Aura confirmed, turning to Karin. She glanced at the lenses and nodded. "We found a letter to someone unknown in Elias's room, and encoded conversation in the trash here." She repeated the translation and explained the hole in the wall.

"Elisa took the doll that means betrayal,and switched sadness and treachery." Then she handed Karin Elias's letter and waited a moment before asking to both of them, "What do you make of all this?"  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm
Alex thought for a moment. "It had to be someone close to them. Like family close. Did they have any relatives visiting?"  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games