Welcome to Gaia! ::

Complete Booty

Back to Guilds

Complete list of the best tanks on gaia & Complete guide on booty grab 

Tags: Booty, Booty grab, gold, rich, guide 

Reply Complete Booty
Manny, Societal and Kenshin chat thread --- others welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lizzy-Chans Mule

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:53 pm
My next tank will be full wolves, as soon as the other fish on that account die, which is sometime around the beginning of next month.
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:24 pm
shadow ned
The Infamous Manny-kun
shadow ned
i need cloths. i hate the male cloths here.
manny can i have your pants? XD
Get your own pair.

XP
maybe i should just stick with the dancer bottoms

rofl  

crayons of chaos

Shameless Dabbler

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm
The Infamous Manny-kun
So how's the fox working out? How much did you pay for it? I thought you didn't want to buy any items Kenshin? XD

lol! borrowed it... didn't cost me a thing wink i'm still pinching the penny's xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:18 am
Wolf Haven

See if there is any you haven't gotten yet in there Societal  

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:32 pm
I found at least 6.

So does anyone want to be my "guild enforcer?"

I could use someone to just PM individual members for me when I need to tell people to post, or change something, etc.

A lot of people didn't respond to the guild PM about the new 15 tanks per page thread. I've had less than 1/2 the people post and I wanted to open the guild again since my guide is here and the odd person posts questions from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 am
i have been sick for the past couple of days and just got the announcement to post in the other thread but it say but it says I am unable to post is it closed? I have like 7 or 8 tanks to post.  

X-dede-X

14,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:07 am
X-dede-X
i have been sick for the past couple of days and just got the announcement to post in the other thread but it say but it says I am unable to post is it closed? I have like 7 or 8 tanks to post.
I'll PM you on the next update. I don't like to leave the guild closed for very long since people are unable to post (other than the tank owners). I know almost nobody posts yet, but don't worry, I will open up the thread soon and let you know when to continue posting smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:13 pm
I'm sorry Socy, but NO ONE is going to do that contest XD Why do you make things so complicated dude?  

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm
The Infamous Manny-kun
I'm sorry Socy, but NO ONE is going to do that contest XD Why do you make things so complicated dude?
Lol, because I'm not giving out a lawnshark to a cheater.

Anyways, I've talked to a few people, and they don't seem to think that it is that bad. A couple people said that it sounds reasonable and the prize is big enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:33 pm
Anyone want to help me with the guild?

I could use a person who will send PMs for me and help communicate with recruitment and posting for the guild.

Also, I will need extra crew in the future (when I get big enough) and am keeping an open interest in that.  

Societal Downfall
Crew

kitnboots
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 am
Societal Downfall

I could use a person who will send PMs for me and help communicate with recruitment and posting for the guild.

Also, I will need extra crew in the future (when I get big enough) and am keeping an open interest in that.

Sorry I've been gone. You know I will help with PM's just let me know what you need. I'll try to catch you online in the next few days.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:42 am
The Infamous Manny-kun
Dolphins don't need anymore exposure.

I love it when Manny goes off about the Dolphins. So entertaining! I agree completely. Too much exposure! Sorry Dolphin lovers but they are not the best grabs.  

kitnboots
Crew

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:49 am
Societal Downfall

I have a stalker community and 2 Threads to run now. Sorry but I have to pass.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:19 am
The Infamous Manny-kun
Societal Downfall

I have a stalker community and 2 Threads to run now. Sorry but I have to pass.
Lol, I wasn't asking you or kenshin as I know both of you have a lot of your own stuff.

I really think you should take *off* the fish from your *potential of fish* guide that aren't a good booty grab fish. It would make it easier to get through the guide and easier for you to update. I thought you were going to do it.  

Societal Downfall
Crew

Complete Booty

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas