Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon Wolf Pack

Back to Guilds

U/C 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Demon, Pack, Deadly 

Reply Old Roleplays
RP: The war Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:59 am
shadow looked up at gin but told her nothing she didnt want to break the pups trust on any of the wolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 am
snow then saw her chance to pounce on the nearest wolf.

((((shadow))))  

wolf_luver_869

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:30 am
shadow yelped in pain but could do nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 am
snow started dragging shadow off -the alfa wants you alive- she chuckled between shadows hair  

wolf_luver_869

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:42 am
shadow started struggling -i wont let you take me- then she finally broke free of the wolf's grasp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 am
[Shiro woke up a while later after passing out for a few minutes. He could feel that something was... wrong. He looked around for a second, and saw that Shadow seemed to be missing, along with Gin and Luna. He stood up, now feeling well enough to fight again, and searched the area for them.]  

OkamiShiranui

Dangerous Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 am
shadow could feel the blood dripping down from her back and was starting to feel weak -oh good no- she said aloud still watching the other wolf  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 am
snow laughed and walked around the wolf -sad isnt it you will die soon. everyone will think you were a coward.- ahe said chillingly -any last words befor i finish you off-  

wolf_luver_869

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 am
Wakes up after taking a nap-huh where is everyone?-midnight asked her self she hadn't seen anyone in a while and with the war going on she was getting worried  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am
shadow laughed weakly -better me than anyone else- she said  

forgive_what_ive_done

OkamiShiranui

Dangerous Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:12 am
[Shiro ran faster, remembering the horde of wolves that was coming their way. Where is everybody else? he thought to himself. Nearby, he could smell blood coming from somebody. "Who's blood is this?" he asked himself. He turned to face the direction of the scent, and ran off.]

((By the way, the image [not finished] of my wolf is now in the "A Pack Gathers" thread in my Wolf Description.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 am
shadow could hear footsteps -oh no- she said then she blacked out.  

forgive_what_ive_done

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:20 am
Sniffs air trying to locate her pack. She could smell shiro running towards something-where is he going she thought-and smelled the air again smelling shadow and a lot of blood-oh no- she thought and ran off in shadows direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 am
snow fearing her own life ran back tword her pack leaving shadow there  

wolf_luver_869

OkamiShiranui

Dangerous Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 am
[Shiro made it over to the location of the scent, smelling both Shadow and a lot of blood. "What if...?" he began to say as he slowed to a stop. He went forward a little more, and saw Shadow laying on the ground with another wolf running away. "What have you done!" he snarled at the wolf, his eyes and markings turning back to the same shade of red as before.]  
Old Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games