Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Which Harry Potter Characters do you Dislike the Most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you hate the most?
  Harry Potter
  Draco Malfoy
  Lucious + Narcissa Malfoy
  Delores Umbridge
  Severus Snape
  Albus Dumbledore
  Bellatrix Lestrange
View Results

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:51 pm
It's interesting how many people dislike Ginny. I don't like or dislike her. I wish JKR had developed her character more. We know Ron and Hermione very well, but we don't know enough about Ginny's quirks to deduce if she is, or isn't, a good match for the hero of the wizarding world.

I already posted about my least fave characters (Umbridge and Wormtail) on page 10. I just wanted to comment on how the Ginny bit interested me. I must agree that I dislike Cho; I really don't know what in Merlin's name Harry saw in her!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:03 am
I kind of don't understand that. Why people hate Ginny, that is. I mean, I know why I do, but it's just a little weird that more than a handful of you guys share the same thoughts. Well, at least you're not like my best friend who just loves everyone that's popular and hates everyone that's supposed to be hated. Except Snape, she loves him. But she loves Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Cho, Fred, George, Dumbledore, McGonagall, etc. and she hates Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Umbridge, and Voldemort. Her crush is Harry, too...That makes me really mad sometimes. I mean, yeah, he's okay, but I would never date him. I supposed some people would, though.

I thought of some others! biggrin Well, mostly specifying Death Eaters.

Peter Pettigrew- He's such a spineless rat! He even looks like one, no wonder his Animagus was a rat! Betrayed his friends, then was such a coward that he had to cut off his finger, blame Sirius for his supposed "death", then transform into a rat and run crying to Voldemort. Such a coward, in my opinion.

Bellatrix Lestrange- She killed Sirius...her heart has definitely got to be a cold one to kill her own cousin. She's a crazy woman. And being Voldemort's most loyal follower doesn't help either. But she used to be a beautiful woman, but she just HAD to turn to Voldemort, and now she's completely messed up. Again, I hate that Voldemort can do that to people.

Cornelius Fudge- He was possibly the WORST Minister ever! I mostly hate how he didn't believe Harry that Voldemort was back, but not because he just didn't think he was, but because he was too scared to admit that Harry was right. He just refused to admit it, and I hate when people do that.

Professor Quirrel- Such a bad studderer, haha. He's a horrible actor. But, just trying to pass off as a normal person with a speech problem, but then turning out to be a Death Eater just didn't roll with me. I agree that it was a nice twist at the end of the 1st book, but I still hate him for it.

Angelina Johnson- I swear, after Oliver left, she just basically took over the team. I know that was her job, but she ran it a lot worse. Oliver was at least a GOOD captain. Angelina was way too Quidditch minded, and just because she was dating Fred at the time, she thought he was like, the MVP or something. I like him and all, but there are other people on the team, ya know. Play it fair!

Lavender Brown- She's a b***h! Trying to steal Ron from Hermione! Ron and Hermione BELONG together! Besides, Lavender was just using Ron as basically a sex toy. And making him admit that he was "in love" with her and have such strong feelings for her must've hurt him. I know love is supposed to be a beautiful thing, but not when it's obsessive love, and that's what Lavender did to Ron.  

Flarityxx18

puffy jun

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:32 am
Umbridge - Always did the hem hem thing and that annoyed the crap out of me! It made me want to rip the page out and set it in fire. ><

Snape - because he's always taking points of Gryffindor (my house) and he killed Dumbledore. When he said Avada Kedarvra I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!".

Wormtail - he's such a traitor! And he went cowering to Voldemort. I was so happy when he got strangled by his hand! (:

Fudge - was a bad Minister. He acted all nice to Harry and didn't give him any charges and then he gives it to him later! And he didn't believe Voldemort was back! Doesn't that put people in danger more? They are unsuspecting and unprepared?

Cho Chang - is a crying little sook. Just get over Cedric!

Pansy Parkinson - I just really dislike her. She's just... mean...

Aunt Muriel.

Ms Norris - I want to kick her like everyone else does DD:

It's strange but, I don't hate Voldemort.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:34 pm
Umbridge- She was an annoying toad woman who dresses badly.

Cho Chang- She was so annoying

Harry Potter- He killed the Dark Lord.

steeler_fan_7

Stanitalene

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Umbidge- She slapped Harry In OotP!!! That's al it took in addition to everything else.

Bellatrix- "I'm his most loyal follower!!!" Come on, now. Get a grip, you twit. The word 'loyal' isn't in Voldemort's vocabulary. Neither is 'love'. Give it up!

Lavender- She so ANNOYING! She like a plauge. Easy to catch, hard to get rid of.

The Malfoys- Get off your high horse and stop being so conceited and people might actually like you.

Snape- His hair is gross, for one. Double agent or not, he still killed Dumbledore. Very unforgivable.

Dudley- A fat loaf of a brat.

Filch and the cat- He probably won't be so mean to the students if he had magic of his own. JEALOUS, much?

Voldermort- One word... EVIL.

Pettigrew- A spineless little rat face who sold out his best friends!

Cormac McLaggen- He irks me.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces