Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Suikoden Universe
What did you name your Hero? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore :3
  :::click:::
View Results

LucTheWindMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:14 pm
I dunno, I guess it would make sense if Luca is just a b***h and wanted Riou to 'submit' to him when they met. I mean, because he had heard of Riou before. And Riou was like, defeating his army. *shrug* Luca is messed up in the head, he's capable of anything D:

INDEED <3 Xiah is the one for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:54 am
Speaking of naming Heroes I named everyone in Chrono Trigger after a suikoden character when I first played xd The purple haired scientist was cleo, the princess was Odessa, Magus was Crowley, and the frog Pahn (except only 5 letters fit in the name so I had to shorten a few stressed ) I forget what I named the robot and cave-woman though...  

Shi_Yatsu

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:29 pm
LucTheWindMaster
I dunno, I guess it would make sense if Luca is just a b***h and wanted Riou to 'submit' to him when they met. I mean, because he had heard of Riou before. And Riou was like, defeating his army. *shrug* Luca is messed up in the head, he's capable of anything D:

INDEED <3 Xiah is the one for me.

GOOD >D Now I don't have you fight you for Micky xDD;;; Although Xiah is my second favorite stare domokun Hurhur~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:32 pm
Well I've been naming err replaying and naming them after their unofficial names now. I'm on Tactics right now, so after that I will name the Prince, Faroush. Faroujadour (is that how you spell it? lol ) is just too long and...is there even enough space for the darn thing? /= If not then it can't be the real unofficial name right????? surprised  

B u m i-c h a n

LucTheWindMaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:18 pm
I haven't gone past III so I have no idea what you're talking about <3

And anywho, I'm a rabid Gackt fangirl. So... razz He's the only one for me. *claims*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:39 am
Hm? Oh, well after I found out about their unofficial names like Tir and Riou, I decided to start over and call them by those names <3 right now I'm re-playing Tactics to get Lalacle >D then V!

Lol I loved Gackt so much crying But somehow his voice....his beautiful voice! It...became so.........strange...and "poppish" ? It doesn't suit him. Although I still support him and all, I'm not that impressed anymore. His past albums always left me in awe, but his ballads now are just -like any other- to me. I'm not really feeling his love I guess? Why did he decide to do pop after so many years of rock? It saddens me crying  

B u m i-c h a n

LucTheWindMaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:45 pm
I never found out Riou's name until like, ..... Suikoden III. razz

I've always loved his voice! It changes to suit the style of music he does. Like, back in Malice Mizer he had that... ..... ..... emo voice, but it went with the music. And now it's all sexier.

But you're right. He's losing his touch... like that 'new' song, hana no... sometihng, it's in japanese, I was disappointed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:55 pm
crying But yeah, that one song for his drama series was supposed to be like his old stuff right? Yes I was also disappointed. Although I did love the visuals biggrin  

B u m i-c h a n

LucTheWindMaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:48 pm
Have you heard his unplugged stuff? OMG. I never liked Papa Lapped a lap... lopped....

But the unplugged version is SEXY! He like, moans.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:40 am
I named mines:

I - Ralph, Vahzkev (VcDohl in II... sounds bad xp )
II - Douglas, Hideki
IV- Larcen

Those such "Riou", "Tir" etc. names were not 'official' but rather 'canon' names for the manga.

Btw, it's Freyjadour K i o K u n.  

cyborga078

Hellakasha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:54 pm
Suikoden 1> Zereas
Suikoden 4> Hellakasha
Suikoden 5> Hellakasha  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:12 am
LucTheWindMaster
Have you heard his unplugged stuff? OMG. I never liked Papa Lapped a lap... lopped....

But the unplugged version is SEXY! He like, moans.

domokun
heart  

B u m i-c h a n

Parabear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 pm
Show me what it's like...

III - Akane
IV - Michael
V - Ryoma

... To dream in black and white User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:32 pm
And he now has a sexy a** haircut. NO MORE LAME CURLS.  

LucTheWindMaster

UmbraCloud

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:54 pm
III - Flitsin
IV - Sjalnosku (o_O;;; - I was 12 and weird. So?)
V - Baruch  
Suikoden Universe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces