Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:58 pm
2 more hours.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:23 pm
((>.>)
Dax sighed. They weren't gonna win.
Suddenly, his digivice beeped as Bantyleomon appeared before him. Bantyleomon grabbed his dagger and along with Daemon and Seraphimon BM joined the fight.  

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 pm
Ogudomon watched the 3 new digimon coming at him, and slammed his front two feet down, creating a shockwave that sent them flying. They hit the ground digging three equaly deep trenches.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:31 pm
(When we gonna bring UC in?)  

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm
endinglight
endinglight
((Any way here's how it's gonna work! I'm going to make a massive post here, and everyone else will post in the order they finished their quest, so like this:
Toan 2 posts this tamer's turn now
Techno-san 1 posts
Draco 2 posts
Kira 2 posts
Rae 3 posts
Endinglight 2 posts
You must wait until the person above you has posted before posting again. I will only post my actions when it comes around to my turn, but may post how the enemy reacts out of order from my turn. If you post out of order, or don't wait your turn, it will take away from your chances of being chosen by me as the best RPer during my event. To see why this should matter to you, please check my Tamer Profile. Anyway, here we go!!!!!!))
((New rule edited in on 11/12/09
If someone does not post within 24 hrs of the person before them, then they are forfieting their turn. If this happens 5 times, then they will no longer have a turn until they PM me and explain why they couldn't get on/post for a school week's worth of time....))

just as soon as i get to post XDD then we'll have all the nescesary components here...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:44 pm
endinglight
Ogudomon refocused it's attention on the lone mega digimon attacking him from the ground, and it lifted a massive leg, slamming it down again. The attack know as Gradus swept up chunks of the land, and they flipped out like a you might expect a cloud of dust too, except pieces of land the size of small houses comprised this wave. It rolled out in all directions, but mainly towards Alter and Grandracmon. The wave reached a height of hundred meters by the time it reached them, and not even the sonic attack could protect them from it. If they chose to stay there, they would be buried alive in the most dangerous avalanche, that of earth, and maybe never seen again.

GranDracmon growled as he turned to grab his tamer, flying up to avoid the insane death that was the wave of rocks. He normally would have checked on his tamer, but now wasn't the time to be distracted, now was the time to strike. GranDracmon flew down low, getting below Ogudomon. "Crystal Revolution!" The rocks around Ogudomon's feet started to rise up, only they weren't rocks anymore, but crystals, covering his feet. As well as the area around them, creating a slippery mess. (Damn having to explain that, but I can't wait a whole week to reveal that.)  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:53 pm
Ogudomon's feet started slipping in all directions, and suddenly he was throwing himself down, the mouth lining the bottom portion of his body flying down torwards the mega beneath him. He bit into the digimon's arm, and tossed him and his tamer away, sending them flying at the other tamers, and their digimon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:08 pm
(we have to wait for Kira right?)  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

endinglight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:03 pm
((yep XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:45 pm
Crecemon and Cherubimon worked together on this attack as Cherubimon threw several lightning bolts at Ogudomon, while Crescemon froze the lightning bolts with his arrows.

Demiveemon came up with and idea as he places a plate of his steaks down on the floor to attract Beelzemon BM out of Ogudomon, since his sin is gluttony. He shouted to everyone, "Get ready to attack! If we can take out each individual Demon Lord one at a time, Ogudomon will grow weak!"  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Ogudomon was hit by the freezing bolts of lighting, beacuse he was still disrtacted by falling. They stuck in his skin, and started to melt, his demonic blood, disentegrating them. Due his distraction, he completely ignored the steaks.
((Which by the way, didn't leviamon eat all of his steaks, he shouldn't have more in the short time it took to chase after leviamon...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:36 pm
(Woops DX Forgot about that XD Ignore the part about the steaks everyone! XD Still listen to Demi's plan though! XD It's a doozee! XD)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:35 am
Most of the attacks seemed useless. That's why Rae worried more and more. She looked at Renamon who was still a bit weak from his last battle against ChaosPiedmon. She counted on Sleipmon. "Sleipmon is actually a Royal Knight with holy powers..." she checked the data on her digivice again. "This should be no problem.... but Ogudomon is still fighting against several mega digimon and won't give up easily." Rae went over to Kaz. "What shall we do against this beast?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 am
Kaz had been watching the massive beast, and had witheld his digimon to spare them while he tried to find a solution to his the problem. His digivice lit up in a aura of light, and gennai's voice came over the tiny speakers. "I heard you were in a bit of a jam so i sent a friend of mine, try to combine the powers of the three oldest champions with him, and you may stand a chance."
A darkdramon landed in front of Kaz as he was litening, and he turned his digivice on the him, a beam of light shining into him, meanwhile, Valdurmon glowed even brighter behind him. "Rae, Dax, shine your digivices here!"
((Rae and techno may now post this action, nothing else...))  

endinglight

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:49 am
(Now I understand what you meant...^^; )
Rae looked surprised at Kaz. Then she watched Sleipmon who also shined bright. "What the...?" She took her digivice out and hold it up. She smiled and nodded. "I guess I understand" Sleipmon jumped back to Kaz' partners.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games