Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zercia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:43 pm
Outlaw-Walker
Rogue Angel Kiara
Outlaw-Walker
Rogue Angel Kiara
What classification would that be?
i dont know you said your turning into a well wisher didnt you razz i dont know what a good name for that is other then that maybe we should poll the audience (is surprised that he used that term)

Well, I think I'll leave it as an unheard and unofficial title. I'm already vice. That's enough titles for me.
hehehe... hate to see the title i get, if i do that is razz

I gave you a title I just couldn't leave you as a dog but I do love them. I was worried that Kiara may get you neutered and I wouldn't want that. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:45 pm
subliminal_misery nice to put a face to the name. Not bad looking. smile  

Zercia

Karla Sofen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:11 pm
Interesting set up you guys have here..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:26 pm
We try and have something for everyone. Look around and see what interests you.  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Karla Sofen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:26 pm
Rogue Angel Kiara

That knight thread seems like a type of thing that could hurt someones feelings  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Pairo Dohma
Rogue Angel Kiara

Why do you say that it? It is a huge joke. People know I'm not into this power thing.  

Klioss

Bunny Cups

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:40 am
Pairo Dohma
Rogue Angel Kiara

i don't see why. if anyone wants a "job" then all they have to do is say so. it's not a big deal at all. it's a joke, just a joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:13 pm
Zercia
Outlaw-Walker
Rogue Angel Kiara
Outlaw-Walker
Rogue Angel Kiara
What classification would that be?
i dont know you said your turning into a well wisher didnt you razz i dont know what a good name for that is other then that maybe we should poll the audience (is surprised that he used that term)

Well, I think I'll leave it as an unheard and unofficial title. I'm already vice. That's enough titles for me.
hehehe... hate to see the title i get, if i do that is razz

I gave you a title I just couldn't leave you as a dog but I do love them. I was worried that Kiara may get you neutered and I wouldn't want that. wink
you know i really dont know what to make of that comment. i know a few friends who might thing that would be considered flirting... good thing i know better razz  

Outlaw-Walker

Outlaw-Walker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:02 pm
well its not a photo but its the best i got razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:14 pm
hi everyone!  

bearly_katz

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:13 pm
Hmm seems like everyone in here was posting pics of themselves... I suppose I can go ahead and add one of myself.. but fair warnings I'm not responsible for any side effects that looking at it may incur... *in a bad monotone voice* "Side effects may include but are not limited to nausea, vomiting, blurry vision, headaches, tonsilitus, E.D., chicken pox and the plague...."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:22 pm
ErinsChaos
Hmm seems like everyone in here was posting pics of themselves... I suppose I can go ahead and add one of myself.. but fair warnings I'm not responsible for any side effects that looking at it may incur... *in a bad monotone voice* "Side effects may include but are not limited to User Image

You are very pretty....and all that stuff about nausea, vomiting, blurry vision, headaches, tonsilitus, E.D., chicken pox and the plague is so not true. xd xd  

subliminal_misery

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:34 pm
subliminal_misery

You are very pretty....and all that stuff about nausea, vomiting, blurry vision, headaches, tonsilitus, E.D., chicken pox and the plague is so not true. xd xd

redface Thankies.. I'm having a few people trying to beat that through my head but I'm a slow learner when it comes to that lesson. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:48 pm
Outlaw-Walker
Zercia

you know i really dont know what to make of that comment. i know a few friends who might thing that would be considered flirting... good thing i know better razz

LOL your cute at least you know I am joking around but I still wouldn't want you Neutered because Fluff may want too also. I figure not a save place for a dog. Now I feel liehaving my dog with me with all this dog talk.  

Zercia

Zercia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:50 pm
Outlaw-Walker
well its not a photo but its the best i got razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is a good drawing it looks like a Anime char I have watched. Hmm what one I need to remember. It also reminds me of harry potter too.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games