Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:51 pm
For Senente this was too much tohandle since this wasnt the first time this had happened before, she too lost her memory way before the children came to the island and it took some time before she got it back. Kakashi was another to call whenever things were looking tough and this one fit the catagory very well. She was on the phone for a fe moments telling on what had happened, but first response was that he had to be taken to the hospital since Raiku hit the floor straight on his head, and the memory loss could mean something more serious going on if left not checked. Senente hung up and called for Latias to hover down to the door as she guieded Raiku outside where he got paranoid to see the large creature, she had to explain it a little more further that Latias was a pokemon and wasnt going to harm him, except to help take him to get some care. Normally he wasnt one for hospitals since the one thing he liked to do was tease the Sunranian doctor Takoyo just to get a kick, but since he doesnt know who he was even the teaseing would be on a halt for now or at least that was what Senente was thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:05 pm
I had Raiku get inside the hospital and I looked around to check him in and get him ready for his time as I read books that were on the table in front of us. I knew time would tell, but, I knew that his name was called and I went in with him so he wouldn't be scared as he laid down and I saw the screen.
"Well?" I asked looking over to Tokoyo  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:14 pm
"Well for as bad as the fall was from the description he made a lucky shot this time, from the looks of things theres no fracturing this time but some fluid has build up in the frontal lobe area where memory is stored. For the time being we can either wait for the fluid to drain on its own or go in there right now, once the fluid is all out he should be able to bring back some memory while his head heals." Takoyo went explaining as Senente was a little more relieved at the fact it wasnt something more serious like bleeding and she was glad it was a lucky fall this time. Normally Raiku was one to be careful but it was something as small as a toy to bring him dowm. Takoyo wrote in his pad and handed her a bottle she knew too well was something she frowned upon.
"You dont have to worry so much knowing how much your an herbal person, but herbs alone can go so far. This formula is a good sixty percent herbal but the rest is a heavy painkiller just to knock him out for awhile till the fluid drains fron his brain. Sleeping will speed it up more so two of them when you get home, because they act fast."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:32 pm
Giving a nod, I departed with him and headed back to the island. Maybe this scare was able to get Yuki out of her 'mine' phase and the family back on track as I took him inside and had him sit on our bed, than, take one of the pills and waited for him to go to sleep. A long road was ahead of me and I was going to keep to my word. Walking in Raiku's shadow and standing next to him. My job as a wife and a mother. He nodded off and I headed down to take care of the chores and now, I had extra help with Kakashi and the day wiped me out as he put Yuki to bed, and left himself.

The house was quiet as the winds began to howl from a wind storm and a branch brought in at Yuki's window, but I was down stairs and didn't hear it, but Raiku sat up and went over to Yuki's room to find the source of the crash and saw the branch near her crib, as well as in it. She was crying out for one of us, and the only one that heard and saw was Raiku.

Her cries echoed in his head as she was wanting to get out from under the tree and the more she cried, the more, Raiku felt a pinch in his heart  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm
Something deep inside was trying to tell him something, as if a emotion he had never felt for awhile was trying to come out and yell to him to take action. He watched with a concerned but confused look as the cries were getting to him thinking she could possibly be hurt from the tree branches barging in as they did.
"What can I do? I dint know this girl but my heart strains tighter with each cry....why do I feel this and why me?"
Raiku wasn't realizing it but the cries from Yuki were in distress as a heart deep emotion was coming out...his fatherly instinct, coming at him hard to get his child out of harm's way. His head started to hurt as some images of the past came racing fast of him and Senente with the children, his family, all happy and loving to be together but soon he went back to the cries and the wind. Looking one last time he dashed into the room breaking a few branches away from her till he was able to reach his hand just enough to get a hold of one of her tiny hands, as she went to try and reach for her daddy to save her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 am
As he tried to reach her, her small hands were just touching his fingers and he had to break more to grab her and put her to his chest to comfort his daughter. Each snap, each wail now, rain was starting to come in. He moved a fairly good size of it enough to pick her up and rush her down the hall away from the harm and danger and not a moment too soon as the heavy branches caused the bed to bend and with it being made out of wood, brake.

He rushed down stairs and saw me asleep and looked at me close to see a pink tone to my cheeks and small wet spots on the pillow. He looked at his now comforted daughter and put her in the play pen and knelt beside me and just looked at me taking my face into his hand.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 pm
It was hard at first to figure it out but in Raiku sub consious, there was a fight on what was a memory and what was all a fabricated image, however to see Senente as innocent as she looked was something never made up. Any time he would see her asleep assured him that he had done his job right protect her through the day. Still sleeping in an empty dream Raiku laid right next to her not too sure if she knew he was there but as a sign he was slowly coming back into reality of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:02 am
I woke lightly looking over to the play pen and looked to see Yuki, than there was Raiku. Right next to me and I lied back down, not bugging him or anything like that and fell back asleep and waited for the night to end. I knew here in a few weeks, we had a window to fix. I waited for the day to brake and to get started for the day.

After we had Yuki, we took all the Kunais that we had hidden around the house and locked them away. I did have one hidden on my leg all the time. More near my outer thy, but it was hidden by my shorts.

Shiro....if you can hear me, please....help Raiku's healing I miss who he really is. I sat up in the morning to a knock on the door and saw that Kakashi and the squad was holding bags and took them to the kitchen.
"Sensei....why did you guys go get us food?" I asked looking confused and picked up the sleeping Yuki.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 pm
Even though she was all shocked looking at it the squad knew she was going to be in need of help at the fact it was like watching another child, with Raiku the way he was for the time being. Senente was wondering if Shiro was going to say something or not but didnt hear anything but an explination from Sakura.
"We just thought you can really use a hand around the island since even with the two of you and the children there are so many chores to count.....we just thought of helping with a few of the off island tasks. As well the okenamis will be coming over from time to time with a few things they have started to harvest from their crop."
Senente wasnt sure on words to say but loved the graditude of the others wanting to lend a hand to her as the family was trying to be put back together. For Raiku's case his memory was coming back but only at a smaller pace with only the things around him and help from the family, to bring back a few missing pieces he tried hard to gain back. Last night with the tree was another example to getting something back not because Yuki was wailing to be rescued but for him it was a fatherly bonding his heart was feeling to get her safe, while with Senente it was a scene seen all the time before bed and that specific picture was etched in mind. Memory restoration wasnt an easy task to deal with, but with the help Senente was getting was a definite bonus on a process that took time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm
I knew well that with Raiku around, it will be like having another baby and sat down.
"We have food....I just hope my Chicken Curry could fix a few more things around, than get him back to normal here in a few weeks.

I headed into the kitchen and began cooking to thank the squad, but there was nothing my Raiku loved more was my tuna casserole and I took out the noodles, tuna, cream of mushroom soup, the peas, pepper and began the long process.

Raiku looked to Sasuke and Sasuke back at him. Raiku heaved a sigh and spoke.
"So....what is she making?" He asked  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 pm
At first they were a little in a shock since that was one of the foods he would smell from half across the island and tell in a moment what was for dinner, but then again they brushed it off since he was knocked out in his head and just explained things instead.
"This is an american dish that she likes to make a lot, only she adds a little rice to it to show some japanese culture. Its a dish of tuna and noodles mixed all together and baked...something eaten too often here."
Raiku just looked a little dumfounded but nudged to the idea of having other things besides just the normal things of fish, rice, and other fried things. Senente thought to eat something from the past would be some help, but only time would tell when it would be done that perhaps possible he would remember at least his favorite dish in the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 pm
I kept cooking and began to put it in the oven and waited for it to bake and I pulled out the cheese and kept it up when I pulled it out and I was ready myself in case it didn't work. I brought him the plate and sat next to him and began to eat. I did watch out out of the corner of my eye.
The smell, the sight, he took his fork and took a bite. I ate, and held my breath and saw that it didn't work. It frustrated Naruto and he went up only to pin me with a kiss. Sakura ran right to us, and Sasuke held her back. Raiku looked and dropped his fork. I did remember what Naruto was telling me in the kitchen.

"So....I came up with an idea to try and get his memory back, but, I'm gonna need to kiss you....and we better hope that it works."

I closed my eyes and pulled Naruto to me and put my arms around him. I was hoping that this last resort would work. The fork hit the floor as everyone was in shock.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:53 pm
No one even dare to see it coming but it happened as fast as anyone could ever look, like almost seeing the same time the knickle head and Saskue accidently locked lips, creating a yaoi rumor that spread fast. Everyone wasnt sure how to see it but as soon as Raiku saw what was happening something was about to tick him off. Just like the night with Yuki a string of his heart was pulled to save her, but for this something else would be unlocking itself and noone didnt want to see that side.....which was the pure jealousy. Like any boy with a girlfriend, to see their lovers in the arms of another man would pull something on them as hurt for a moment, then shock, disbelief, anger, and thenj finally the worse of it jealously that could lead to a fight in a blink of an eye with men. Raiku wasnt sure what to think but his mouth had something to say.
"Get you lips off my Sen! backstabber!" he yelled as loud possible.= as he was ready to take Naruto down in a tussle, which happened as soon as he shouted not asking anymore questions but with fists.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 pm
I looked over to Raiku and smiled and some how, he did remember something.
"Raiku....?" I asked looking at him holding one of his hands to where he looked up at me.
"So....what do you remember?" I asked him, almost to tears once more.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers