Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 am
Marceline and JD are in for next semester... I'm still unsure if I wanna bring Vinnie back, simply because playing a mean girl stereotype was extremely difficult for me and I don't think I can maintain it. -_-

I'm still working on Char-lene, albeit half-assedly. I also have my Ziz OC Ari that I've been working on a bit more, but I feel like I want to flesh out JD a lot more before I try to introduce an even more nuanced character. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:00 pm
Feels so corny to say it, since I've not even watched the movies but...May the Force be with you all! Happy Star Wars Day! *goes back to playing dice gaems* xp  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:31 pm
I'm sick, and in pain. I have a headache, my legs are sore my tummy is upset and I have a sore throat. ;^; on the plus side, my history teacher keeps using my Hamilton obsession as example on bias. (And he played "you'll be back" during break and my face was literally *0*) and we talked about the movie Anastasia which is my literal fave and my childhood movie and I love it.

But my back hurts and I want to get moving but my legs hurt so bad ;^;  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:08 pm
Marceline LaGhede
Marceline and JD are in for next semester... I'm still unsure if I wanna bring Vinnie back, simply because playing a mean girl stereotype was extremely difficult for me and I don't think I can maintain it. -_-

I'm still working on Char-lene, albeit half-assedly. I also have my Ziz OC Ari that I've been working on a bit more, but I feel like I want to flesh out JD a lot more before I try to introduce an even more nuanced character. >_>

I understand what you mean about Ziz Ari. I just liked the Idea of the "big 3" Being A Ziz, Leviathan, and a Behemoth. Its because i'm a sucker for all things nerdy and its a reminder of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. smile

But take your time, since as still fleshing out my character as well.

Tori will be in next semester, however will not be needing a room mate
Vanissha Will be needing a room mate since she lives on campus with her uncle when school is in session.

Thank you.

-Gives Demona a hot pack- Try this, it will help with soreness. Only 20 min On and 20 Min Off. Also Alieve helps with muscle soreness as well if you really need it. smile -hugs- Get well soon.  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:37 pm
Tori Underbridge

-Gives Demona a hot pack- Try this, it will help with soreness. Only 20 min On and 20 Min Off. Also Alieve helps with muscle soreness as well if you really need it. smile -hugs- Get well soon.

Will Tylenol work I don't have any Alieve  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:58 pm
Cassandra MH
Tori Underbridge

Will Tylenol work I don't have any Alieve

;^; I called my grandma and I have the flu.. I looked up the symptoms too and I got checks all across the board. I rarely get sick so when I do I pretty much die ;^;  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:43 pm
oh no! my ghouls are sick!! gonk gonk

I really, do hope you get well soon! both of you. i'm sending my love your way. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:06 am
I'm superh-happy Tori will be back next Scaremester (if it isn't obvious, Tori has a very soft spot in my heart), but sad to hear my 'Mona has the flu!

Rest, drink a lot of fluids, and feel better soon!  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:44 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=F5p0S_HeOGc eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:04 pm
Today was weird...it all started when I went to a Catholic (church?) for the first time.......*rambles*  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:56 pm
Uhm... can no one mention mother's day. Please? Thanks. Like Im logging off Facebook and Tumblr today and I don't really want to stop being on gaia as well. Just...it's really hard seeing and hearing it EVERYWHERE. It's just I want to not think about it please *is actually about to cry while writing this omg ;^;*  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:25 pm
Demona MH
Uhm... can no one mention mother's day. Please? Thanks. Like Im logging off Facebook and Tumblr today and I don't really want to stop being on gaia as well. Just...it's really hard seeing and hearing it EVERYWHERE. It's just I want to not think about it please *is actually about to cry while writing this omg ;^;*

Mine's deceased so I only kinda get your feels. Your free to vent to me if you wanna, but I'm suckish at advice...

@anyone who reads my post: Lol my Papa like TMNT and Paw Patrol cuz of the babies now....super adorable <3  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:05 am
THIS IS JUST A REMINDER.....

You have until Sunday to say if you're participating in the start of next Scaremester, and also if your character will be in the Doomitory or not. This is who has confirmed so far:

Marceline LaGhede - Doomitory
JD Leeds - Doomitory
Tori Underbridge
Vanissha De La Luz - Doomitory
Roswell Gray
Marianna Trench
Harry Herne - Doomitory
Estrella Espacio
Peggy Springwell
Cassandra
Demona

If you don't say you're in the Doomitory, you won't be in the Doomitory. We're going to be changing up doom assignments (to clear out the inactives), so please state if you're a doom liver!  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:11 am
Marceline and JD are staying in the doomitory.  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:30 pm
I NEED MY DOOM!  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games