Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunny Cups

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:41 pm
wyattsgal4ever
pretty good so far other than the full moon brings out the weirdos (and they all come to the bank!!) LOL It was crazy busy today at work. I am so tired. It is really cold here too!!!

they must go to the bank and then wal-mart. when i worked there we'd get the craziest freaks. of course it was at night so every full moon as double the freakdom. and i thought i was a weirdo! those people made me look like plain jane from down the street!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:17 pm
Stopping in to say hello..........might as well post my pic too. It was only taken on my web cam........

User Image  

subliminal_misery

Sapphyre Enchantress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:44 pm
Nice picture Subliminal_Misery smile Quite the handsome fellow smile Thank you for posting the pic! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:45 pm
Shiminess
wyattsgal4ever
pretty good so far other than the full moon brings out the weirdos (and they all come to the bank!!) LOL It was crazy busy today at work. I am so tired. It is really cold here too!!!

they must go to the bank and then wal-mart. when i worked there we'd get the craziest freaks. of course it was at night so every full moon as double the freakdom. and i thought i was a weirdo! those people made me look like plain jane from down the street!

I agree there...they make me look normal LOL glad I am not the only one that sees it rofl  

Sapphyre Enchantress

Sapphyre Enchantress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:46 pm
Well, I am off to do the dinner thing with the family!!! be back a little later on!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:49 pm
It's 10:48 pm looks like I'm the only one online so I must be too late to chat with anyone sad  

gorath64

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:51 am
Maybe people turned in early last night. I know I did. Take care everyone. Have a good day! ^_^ (yes I'm turning into the daily wellwisher around here)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:31 pm
Rogue Angel Kiara
Maybe people turned in early last night. I know I did. Take care everyone. Have a good day! ^_^ (yes I'm turning into the daily wellwisher around here)
hehe... maybe we should change your classification then razz  

Outlaw-Walker

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:36 pm
What classification would that be?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:51 pm
Rogue Angel Kiara
i dont know you said your turning into a well wisher didnt you razz i dont know what a good name for that is other then that maybe we should poll the audience (is surprised that he used that term)  

Outlaw-Walker

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:53 pm
Outlaw-Walker
Rogue Angel Kiara
i dont know you said your turning into a well wisher didnt you razz i dont know what a good name for that is other then that maybe we should poll the audience (is surprised that he used that term)

Well, I think I'll leave it as an unheard and unofficial title. I'm already vice. That's enough titles for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:12 pm
:::Yawn::: hello everyone. sorry I didn't get back last night. Was soo tired. Hope all had a good day!  

Sapphyre Enchantress

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:15 pm
*peeks in looking tired and weary* Wow I've been out of the loop in here for ages... How is everyone? My dear Vice, how nice to see you.. I hear you've been titled as Princess now as well.. Congratulations.. Us Princesses got to stick together...

User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:15 pm
Rogue Angel Kiara
Outlaw-Walker
Rogue Angel Kiara

Well, I think I'll leave it as an unheard and unofficial title. I'm already vice. That's enough titles for me.
hehehe... hate to see the title i get, if i do that is razz  

Outlaw-Walker

Dark Angel Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:40 pm
ErinsChaos
*peeks in looking tired and weary* Wow I've been out of the loop in here for ages... How is everyone? My dear Vice, how nice to see you.. I hear you've been titled as Princess now as well.. Congratulations.. Us Princesses got to stick together...

User Image User Image User Image User Image

A truer statement was never said. ^_^  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games