Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 pm
That was the one thing he really didnt understand was what had just happened, he assumed that Senente would be doing the worst in her sleeve as a punishment but in a silent way just took the plder children and left. Unsure on the whole thing Raiku's mind then went into play at the fact that he was alone with baby Yuki, with very little tolerance for crying and not the best in care at the same time. Senente was doing this as a punishment and a lesson at the fact it wasnt an easy job to watch over a young child like her, and it was going to be more of a nightmare on his end since Yuki's cries ment everything from a bottle to a changing since he had yet to be potty trained just yet.
With the door shut and the house silent he paced a little as a tiny pair of eyes followed his movements on whats happening and he just sat on the couce looking eye to eye to her as if they didnt know what to do. Like most fathers Raiku got up holding her and walked around the house not too sure really what to do realizing he was to tend and care to the sweet cutie, as well as know the inner demon side the little tyke can be when not around daddy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:53 am
As I was with the kids, we were at an old Japan store with Kimonos and old world dress and smiled as I pulled an old ninja top down.
"I haven't seen any of these in a while." I said as I knew well that i was here for a new Kimono and I sent the other two to find me something that would really be nice. I heard Nasagah call me over and saw a deep yellow shade and I held it up and looked for an Obi after that. I picked up a pink, green, and purple and wanted to know what one would have worked better. As I was looking, I knew well that in Japan, tradition states that the bride would have on a white kimono and the groom would have on a black one.
"Looks like i have one more thing to do for the Japan side of our love....seeings that we had a normal American wedding." I said and Everest nodded
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Raiku was holding Yuki, she grabbed his nose like most babies and laughed at the sound of his voice and I walked up to the house and took my kimono up to our room, but, I knew well that Raiku took good care of her.
"Was she too much trouble?" I asked as I went to hug my baby but she stayed in her dad's arms and gave me a 'Mine' as if she was trying to keep Raiku to herself, but Raiku put her down, and she stayed on his pant leg.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:18 pm
At first it sounded cute since it was her doing the same mine thing, but to Senente it was more of a problem because of the fact Yuki had changed from declaring things to making people hers. No matter what Senente would try to do to get Yuki to let go she was givin the same thing all over again of 'Mine!", only to hold on tighter on Raiku's pant leg as he stood there between the two not too sure what to do at this rate. It was apparent that going in that baby's mind while Senente was gone was really the chance to make her daddy hers for good, even though she had seen Senente hug and kiss him all the time that in a way, Yuki was declaring a stand to make sure that she would be with Raiku more developing a jealously almost. Then again at that age it was common to see that kind of behavior start to grow but for Senente it wasnt really something to see since she hated to be taken away from something she loved dear, and it was her own husband.
Realizing the situation wasnt going to be easy both parents were at dismay of trying to distract her with something else as her tiny hand turned almost white at holding on to Raiku's pant leg to be sure he wasnt going to be taken away. Even each time one try to make a reach to grab her they were givin a high pitch screech from Yuki not to be moved from her spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:57 am
I had to think of something as Raiku sat down on the couch and Yuki climbed up on his lap and hugged him.
"I have an idea." He said as I sat down next to him.
"What?" I asked as I tried to hold his hand, but Yuki took it away from me and giggled.
"We give her what she wants.....soon, she'll want something new." He said and I nodded.
"It will lead to her being spoiled." I replied and had to think.
After thinking of something, reading my parent books, the internet, anything I could think of. Raiku put Yuki in her room for nap time.
"Why don't we just....." I closed my laptop and rubbed my eyes trying to think.
I heard Raiku in the kitchen in the cabinets and saw that he was taking out the kunais we had stashed and was packing them away.
"Best we hide these." He said as he placed them away and I needed major help to find out what to do.
"How about we just tell her no?" Raiku asked. Now.....I just wanted this to end.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:39 am
This was starting to become more of a challenge than any of the parents could think of because there were too many issues, Raiku wanted to give her the spoiled treatment till she finally grew tired and wanted to move on to something else, while Senente didnt want to do that because of the fact it would make her a brat. Senente wanted to just say no to her but that was hard to do since she never had to say no to a young child and have her be crying and didnt want to be by her anymore. The thing both of them had to do was wait and try to see if Yuki would grow tired of it and finally give in, but try saying that to a baby who thinks everything is hers, wasnt as easy as done by some.
For the entire afternoon Raiku carried Yuki around since anytime she was put down or knew she was about to be put down, she would scream and he would have to put her back up to end the screeching. Then came the idea of Senente somehow replacing Raiku's pant legs with something else since its not just her mine stage, but as well the cuddle stage.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:43 am
After some time, Yuki did grow sleepy with Raiku always moving around until she fell asleep and it was my chance to scoop her up and put her in her crib. Sadly, I was looking at new baby beds for Yuki with the fact that soon, she will be climbing out of her bed and walk around and might fall down the stairs which also meant that we had to put something up so she wouldn't fall.
I was hoping that this phase will end soon and I put some of her toys in her room that she might enjoy. A train set, a bear that could stand on it's two feet and dance, hopefully these will make her happy instead of thinking everything was hers.
"Here. a nice big home made doll house." Raiku smiled as he sat down this huge house that would be as tall as Everest.
"I hope some new toys will work....I mean, toys that she had for when she was younger, it was a bit much. Now that she's two, she wants funner and nicer ones." I replied  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 pm
Spoiling Yuki was something Senente really didnt want to do, but on the other hand it was seen first hand that a little bit of it was needed to kick one bad habit out of the picture. Raiku thought that a few new things for her would do the trick since she started to wake up from a small nap looking around for daddy, but he didnt came as she tried to climb out only to fall back down crying for him to cling back on. Senente knew that if he went for her ways than it would all start back up again, and there would be no sign of this phase stopping. It was cute for awhile but when it went to actual people she wanted to have of her own it was way passed done.
Yuki cried out a few times before stopping looking to the new things that were in her room, she didnt know where they came from but saw the new stuffed animal in her crib and watched it for a moment before playing with it, stopping her cries for Raiku. Both of them listened and didnt hear anything but her bouncing in her crib from excitement at the new toy, and didnt really think hard about searching for Raiku to claim since the toy was right there to be claimed in her hands. They did it though and were too happy, Senente mainly since the phase was tough in the beginning, and finding the right cure for the thing was the hardest she had to look and study, but to replace with another toy did the trick for the whole thing of Raiku being one of her little toy stopped in its tracks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 am
It was time for the next part of the idea.
"I'm going to go in and ask if I could play with one of her toys." I said heading in and went up to the crib.
"Hi, baby." I smile to her and she stands up, wanting out.
"Yuki, can mommy play with this toy?" I ask and reach in for a stuffed kitten and she took it out of my hand.
"Mine!" She took it and I sighed.
"Can I play with this puppy?" I ask and she handed me Kuroi.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 pm
Out of the blue Kuroi moved his head towards Senente's direction knowing too well what could happen, she knew of him changing into different thing and a stuffed toy almost seemed like a bad idea watching Yuki's reaction to the question. She was too busy playing with the other toy that Kuroi was in plain view of being picked up and that was exactly what Senente did next being picked up by the tail. As much as he tried it was futile to get free as Senente looked at him a little impressed he had the bold guts to actually turn into something Fang could easily get his paws on the most. Sonce both of them never really met eye to eye she called Fang into the nursery all tail wagging and happy knowing he was surly going to get something out of the call, Kuroi was sqirming to get free but soon was in the dog's mouth being carried downstair shaking and out the doggy door very fast, and like most dogs would do became a new thing to discover later. He made a slight cry as Fang dug the dirt up and filled the hole the little toy was dropped into.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 pm
As the black stuffed dog was tossed in and dirt was piled up on him and his crys began to get muffled as I sighed. I had my jacket off and now Yuki was playing with it.
"Yuki, sweet heart, that is mommy's you don't play with something that is not yours." I sighed as she held the jacket back and I really didn't want to take it from her and I was trying to get what was mine back when Raiku walked in to ask what happened and Yuki stood up to hold out her arms and wanted to be picked up and she leaned in to grab his sleeve and pulled herself out and stayed with Raiku in his arms.

We headed down stairs to cook dinner and Raiku put Yuki in the swing and she really didn't like that with the little wind up cat she loved as I wound it up and it would go around the kitchen and living room and Raiku was bringing me a couple of potatoes from the storage and the cat went right to him and sure enough, he did step on the cat and fell back and got his head on the counter. I quickly stopped cooking and went over to him and tried to wake him up and he looked at me and I was happy that he was ok and I hugged him, but he felt different when he didn't hug me back
"What on earth are you doing?" He asked and I looked at him.
"Raiku....sweetie....it's me....Senente. You're wife." I replied. He just looked at me.
"Wife?" He asked
"Do you know who I am?"He nodded no.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 pm
That was the response she regreted to hear and knew right off the block what had happened, from falling as hard as he did Raiku had hit his head hard enough to cause memory loss and not be able to know who Senente was from how he was behaving. He tried to stand up as the sharp pain ran through his head to his spine from the shock and had to sit back down from the misery. Senente was still in shock but helped him up to a chair to recover from the blow, a little happy he didnt have a cut on his head or anything having to do woth blood, since that would just make her cringe in terror and not be much of help if it had happened. The children were around and heared the crashed wondering what had happened but Raiku took one look at the children that were calling him 'daddy', and just sat there in pure confusion.
"I have no idea who these kids are, they yours woman? I wonder since they all seem a little multicolored, may the boy but not the girl and baby."
Reality set in as Senente realized he had no idea who she was or even the children as she sat there in pure dismay at the fat her husband lost his memory as quick as the accident happened, and didnt want to start crying only to have him look on in more confusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:27 pm
Knowing that Raiku was like this made me want to cry, but as soon as dinner was done, I did the dishes and tucked in the kids and saw that Raiku was laying down on the couch and he was asleep as well and I covered him up and headed up to our room and there, I let out the tears and grew tired from crying looking over to the empty space next to me and my tears stained my pillow as well as my eyes.

Tonight....I was going to be alone and I didn't know how long it will be like this knowing that I have to take care of three kids and now, a husband that is lost. The next morning, I was looking around for something when I found the Aura hairpin Raiku gave to me and placed it in my hair and headed down to Yuki's room and got her out of bed and she went right over to Raiku and she hoped that he would see her when she called him daddy, my eyes were still wet with tears  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 pm
Most babies never understood what was happening around them, but in this case to not get the reaction they liked from their parents could hurt them good. No matter what Yuki did she tried to climb up and look to Raiku just wanting to see him look back down, only all he did was look down in deep confusion at the fact he had no idea who she was, something Senente didnt want to see happen since it was like taking care of another child. She called and called but all he did in return was pick her up for a split moment then put her back down like she was just a curious child looking to strangers for attention.
"I dont know what you want but it's not wise to talk to strangers not too sure what they'll do. I wouldnt do much for harm but I'm still not someone to talk to around a cutie like you."
Even though he did say she was cute Senente just watched at what was done and sighed looking down, Yuki just looked up when she was put back down and started wailing at the top of her lungs feeling sadness that babies should never feel knowing its the type that hurts and she didnt like for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:42 pm
I picked up Yuki and held her to me and sung to her to calm her down and I knew what she wanted and it was daddy. I took her to her play pen and put her in it and went back to breakfast and knew her heart was hurting like mine was. After I began to get things around, I came with a plate and sat it in front of Raiku and he just looked at me and began eating. I couldn't take it. I had to call Kakashi and get him to help me. I need to get my husband back.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers