Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She listened to his reply and felt her eyebrow twitch a bit. "And yet you sound tired. I'm not to hungry right now. I ate a good amount of snacks earlier.", she mused well looking up at him. Of course she gently put one of her hands on the back of his neck. "Besides I want to lay by my husband. Who can't hide what his eyes shows, and that is... That you're tired.", she said, as she looked up into his eyes with those green ones.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:38 pm
He happily/tiredly sighed at what she said. " Will I ever be able to hide anything from you my lovely wife?", he rhetorically asked as he started to move away from her. " I will be right back to lay with you I promise. I just need something in my stomach. Since I didn't eat anything and I know you wont like me when I hungry. So stay here and I will be back after I get something to eat.", he said so she wouldn't get mad at him for leaving. Once he left the room he headed to the kitchen and got some meat jerky. With that it was enough to hold him over for now. Then he went back to their room and went to his side of the bed to lay down.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:53 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him and smiled at him. Before nodding hearing he had to eat something. Of course she waited on him and had dozed off a bit. When he got back into the room. She moved to get into her normal spot now, to cuddle him. "I'm sorry about earlier. But if the King had not written not to ask you. It'd probably never cross my mind. Besides I'm just hoping that our child is born into a good world.", she said, as she held her hand out to him. As he would be able to tell that she was sorry. It was in her eyes and tone.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:13 am
He reached out to hold her hand. " There is nothing to be sorry about my love. You just want to know what I am up to. I would do the same since you are my wife and I care for you. And that is what I want for our child too. Hopefully what they are working on at the Capital well make that a reality. But for now lets just enjoy each others company.", he said as he started to cuddle next to her. Moving his cheek next to her he started to nuzzle hers.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:32 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smiled and felt a weight lifted off of her shoulders. Now she nuzzled him back and closed her eyes."We'll talk about stuff, in the morning. Cause that sounds fair to me.", she mused and rubbed his waist. Of course she wanted to talk to him about them going to the Capital at least once; before their child was born. Yet she figured he'd keep her in arms reach at all time.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:39 am
He smiled and was happy to hear that she agreed with him. Very soon he was asleep with her in his arms. When he woke up it was still dark out but that wasn't strange to him. Mostly because he did kind of told her the truth about having a hard time going back to sleep. Even if he was tired now that he had gotten some sleep he would not be able to sleep of long. Slowly moving out of bed so she could get some rest he made sure that when the sun did come out she wouldn't get hit in the face by it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:45 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She slept peacefully this time without any tea. Not long after he woke up, she seemed to follow suit. Now she climbed out of the bed and gone to the bathroom. After she washed her hands, she laid in the bed. Only to pull a book off her nightstand; since she normally always had one there to read. With this she grabbed her book and started to read it. Though she stopped part way through and sighed. Followed by looking for her house shoes since she was hungry.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:56 am
He saw that she had woken up and smiled. After she got out of the bathroom he was at the fireplace. Feeding the fire so the room could stay warm. As she was reading at their bed he was in his chair reading a book of his own. " What is wrong? Need help looking for something?", he asked as he got up and walked over to her to try and help her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:06 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him and shrugged. "I'm trying to find my house shoes. I want a snack, well more like a late dinner.", she explained. As she made sure the book was back on the night stand.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:34 pm
" Oh. Okay. I could go and get what you want will you look? Or would you prefer it if I help you look for them?", he asked as he started to look around the room for the shoes. Figuring that he could at least look for a bit even if she said that it was fine. Though he had open the door to let in a bit more light but to also go and get something from the kitchen for them to eat.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:41 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him and checked under the edge of the bed. Now she sighed grabbed her house shoes. With this she slipped them on and pulled on her house robe. "Mmmm, and what should we eat now?" ,she asked him. As she remembered the one time that he had put his arm around her in the morning; telling the cook that she was his. This memory made her smile a bit and roll her eyes.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:54 pm
Thinking it over he just shrugged. " Anything that is easy to make. Since I guess you don't really want meat at this time do you? Maybe a few fruits and other things. Though I will be eating some jerky since I can eat meat anytime of the day.", he said as he held the the door open for her. As they went to go get their food he wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her close to him as they walked.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:11 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She walked out of the room and smiled. Before feeling his arm go around her waist. Which she grinned and put her arm around him, as they walked. Now she thought over what she wanted to eat. "Hmmm, this reminds me of that one time. The morning after we kissed for the first time. When you teased the cook, remember?" she mused as she glanced up at him.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:29 pm
He smiled at the memory. " Of course. That was when I decided that I wanted you all to myself. And I made it very clear to all. Plus how could I forget anything after that kiss we shared?", he whispered into her earat the last part. Then he went to kiss her earlobe the to her cheek. Remembering when he told himself that the only thing he really wanted more then anything was to be with her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:37 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She was smiling hearing his reply before shivering as he kissed her earlobe to her cheek. "And how we met, sounds like a romance novel. Along with trying to trick you and everyone else, into thinking I was a human. Yet, I'm happy things turned out like this.",she said, with a smile and rub his back. Before she got him to go back to walking to the kitchen. When they got there, she looked around for something to eat.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games