Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:45 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame looked through the scrolls she had, "I would first like to learn the shunshin no jutsu," she said, "If that is alright with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:48 pm
sayuri226

San showed a single hand seal and then poofed in a plume of smoke only to appear on the other side of the university. His voice would echoe through the halls.

"your turn~"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:15 pm
Yo-ko

Daichi walked out of the way of the training and laid down blowing out a breath which sounded more like a hiss because of the hole in his lip. Ayame shook her head at him and then focused on training, she did the needed hand seal and ended up only a mile from her original position. She stumbled a bit but got her footing, "Whoa."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 pm
sayuri226

San gave the young hatake a pat on the shoulder. She certainly had it down! Now that her skill was growing, prehaps it was time for another one

"what others you got?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:32 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame smiled and grabbed another one of the scrolls she had, "The gyaku kuchiyose no jutsu? Seemed like it would be extremely useful."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:09 am
sayuri226

San smiled. He had learned the summoning and reverse summoning technique from Mamoru, the former Kazekage, who had also completely transformed the technique into a entirely separate entity. It as time to pass this knowledge on to the new ninja.

"Alright! Its one of my favorite techniques, and i use it all the time! Here..."

San slammed his hand on the ground, and summoned 3 of the cutiest red panda's on the planet, the ninja bears Rin, Tin, and Jin. The three quickly climbed onto san, looking intently at Daichi.

"Just set the mark, then try to summon it. You may wanna do it with your pet Daichi, so he is never to far away...."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Yo-ko
sayuri226

Michael the sexy king

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai nodded to him and then turned his attention to the new girl. He looked down at the puppy and back to her as she introduced herself. He watched as she went straight to work with san. He watched her demonstrate a techniques and smiled. "Nice job!" He yelled to her. He wondered if san was going to train all three of them.

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:49 pm
lee hosokawa

The clone looked and Spoke to kurai

"hey, just tell me what jutsu you wanna learn  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 565/565 ll Stamina 235/235

███ █████████████████████ ███

After having entered the Village of Sand, Black would be accompanied by his elder inside looking wondrously. His golden hues glimmering at all the sights Sunagakure had to offer both big and small. The Kumo Chunin would gaze in aw as he actually found the entire area interesting. Upon traveling a good moment of the day he would finally find the University and entered through the gates to find himself looking around questionably. The old man stopping just at the gates in order to watch Black meet the very person he had held ready for him to meet paths with.'' Excuse me! A-anyone know a Sanshi Santetsu??? I have quick business with him and would be honored to meet him soon if I could.'' He stated aloud to the people who were possibly around, his tone a bit timid; though growing into a more straight forwards one the more he spoke. Black was silent, and would stand ready for a response. Looking back he would notice the old man, watch with a smile before turning to look around again for a response.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up hisNekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Yo-ko

Jutsu Used and or Learned

Items Used

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist

The San clone perked up when he heard his name called. Looking around, the blindfolded Sannin gave a quick yell across the University floor.

"Yeah, that be me. What business do you have with me."

Judging by the kids accent and red bloodcell count, he came from a higher elevation. Kumo possibly...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm
Yo-ko

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai took out an elemental scroll and smiled. "Doton style jutsu." He said as he saw someone come in and ask for san.

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 665/665 ll Stamina 335/335

Black would look towards the blindfolded ninja and smile as he began to walk towards him, his feet halting him half way as he spoke back.'' I wish to make a pact! I visited the lands, and Nanaoko revealed you would be here in Sunagakure; though she didn't give any names or specific area.. I've come from Kumogakure, my name is Black.'' He stated aloud towards him as he would see another ninja near, watching as he took out a scroll and stated a style of jutsu. This seemed to be the perfect experience of outside life from the village and timing. A interesting day coming up.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Yo-ko

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:35 am
The Sleeping Pacifist

lee hosokawa

The San clone looked over his shoulder and spoke to Kurai before continuing with the Kumo ninja.

"What Doton techniques, you need to be specific...."

Turning back to the new visitor, the clone began to approach slowly, making each step deliberate and precise as he closed the distance to the chunnin.

"A pact you say? Nanaoko sent you? You see my job as sage is to protect them and honor our agreement by making sure i dont allow people to be able to summon them who mean them harm. Usually, when a cub tries to gain entrance to the pack, they will have to prove their worth somehow. Some try presents, other try demonstrations, other go out on tests. What have you done to try and prove your worthiness of the Love of Papa Bear and Mama Bear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 am
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 665/665 ll Stamina 335/335

Looking at the shinobi as he made his way closer towards him. Black would watch and notice his slow approach, was he trying to analyze the chunin? Hearing him out as he asked him of the pact and that Nanaoko sent him, he would explain his position as sage. It was understandable, and had the young Kumo ninja smirk as he was a man of peace it seemed. He did not want the summoning beings to get harmed in any way, let alone fall into the wrong hands of a ill worthy being. He even explained how a cub would try to gain access to a pact, which was quite interesting.'' Yes, a pact. Yep, she sent me directly here to find you. Hmm.. All I can think of is events that occurred threatening happenings and saving people in Kumogakure. Though I honor your words, may I be able to demonstrate in any way you ask of..? I don't really have presents.. Wasn't told I needed one.. Heh.. Umm.. Any requests..?'' He spoke in a curious tone and began to rub the back of his head, he was not sure what he could do as of the moment; but he was sure the Bear Sage had something for him.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Yo-ko

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 am
The Sleeping Pacifist

San maintained a flat affect behind his blindfold, keeping about 8 feet between him and the Kumo ninja. This next statement the sage would say would probably surprise the young kumo nin, lacking the experience in the real world.

"Nanaoko sent you to me because she has faith in my power, skill, and experience to judge character and protect her family. She sent you to me, because if you return to the forest without you receiving my blessing....she would probably kill you. She, like I, take this bond of our very seriously."

After a tense moment San took a breath. He hated revealing that side of Mama bear, but the kid had to understand why the Sage was strict. The Suna ninja would understand to begin with as they had to endure his training from the very beginning.

"Im sorry but i have no test for you. The cub, being you, needs to take initiative if you wish to gain the power and protection of the family. Ask yourself 'what do you bring to the table' and 'why should these people take me in?' Allow these thoughts to guide yourself inward, and find what you can do to prove to me you bring something to the table, and the pac can benefit from your presence."

San gave the kid a small bow. He hated talking down to people like that, but as a sage and an instructor, this was a method to make them grow. If the chunnin was serious about joining this...HIS...Family, then he would find a way. If he didnt, then this barrier had done its job...  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games